Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters (13043 Views)

Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by politicalpastor: 2:54am On Mar 17, 2013
Orikinla: [size=28pt]PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (KPI D KPI) IS THE WORST POLITICAL DISGRACE IN THE POLITICAL HISTORY OF NIGERIA.
DO YOU KNOW THAT PDP HAS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL POLITICAL PARTY WEBSITE FOR A RULING PARTY IN AFRICA?
IN FACT THEY EVEN HAVE GOOGLE ADVERTS ON THEIR WEBSITE! [/size]grin

WHAT A SHAME, I CANT EVEN CLAIM TO BE A NIGERIAN ANYMORE, GOD, HELP ME TO STOP BEING A NIGERIAN CITIZEN. SO HELP ME GOD.
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by blackbeau1(f): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
I believe this is another lie by sahara reporters. PDP can never be this stupid.jeez,that sounds like something my 5yr old brother would do. Even if they did,they would never admit it. Pls,this is definitely masterminded by the very APC officials crying foul
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by deb(m): 3:53am On Mar 18, 2013
black_beau: I believe this is another lie by sahara reporters. PDP can never be this stupid.jeez,that sounds like something my 5yr old brother would do. Even if they did,they would never admit it. Pls,this is definitely masterminded by the very APC officials crying foul

PDP has done worst. Why can't they do this? What could be worst than giving state pardon to a man that represents National disgrace? A party that produce such a fooolish being can be stupid enough to make silly mistake. Na today we know say we have the most idiotic people @ the aim of affairs in naija?
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by coolsamie0(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2013
Before you know it, Bode George and Co will be granted Presidential pardon in order to contest in 2015. Are we celebrating corruption or fighting it? Why not grant presidential pardon to all repentant prisoners who stole less than a billion Naira and de-congest our prisons? Oh! Is it because they are not in PDP? I HATE LIARS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Set To Engage US National Guard To Battle Insecurity / 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members / 2023: We Have Not Decided On Mode Of Primaries - APC National Publicity Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.