Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant (30387 Views)

LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Funny: Channels TV Interviews NSCDC Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by guru01(m): 6:42am On Mar 16, 2013
According to reports we are monitoring, Mr Obafaiye Shem, the Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, has been suspended.
His suspension comes on the heels of his now famous ‘oga at the top’ comment which went viral after his embarrassing ordeal at the Channels Television breakfast programme – Sunrise Daily.

http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com/news/item/18956-civil-defence-suspends-lagos-state-commandant-%E2%80%9Cmy-oga-at-the-top%E2%80%9D

He doesn't deserve to be suspended, because "my oga at the top" might not even know their website address too not to talk of other NSCDC men.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2013
How true is this?
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Chanchit: 7:24am On Mar 16, 2013
Na wa o, the Oga @ the top is not taking this lightly o. All the people shouting "oga at the top" should go and beg for the man o.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by wazobia55: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2013
this is lugubrious ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin. oga at the top should understand. he is a decent man not to mention the cum

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by ibrash600: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2013
I don't believe it.... Bt i will wait make my oga at the top come tell us if its true...

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by PointB: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2013
Moral of the story:
Playing the loyalty card does not often pay. Eventually your lies, deceits, and pretense will eventually be exposed by your glaring incompetence.

Agberos and members of their clan should take note!

11 Likes

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by acidtalk: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2013
www.paidabribe. Is A DUBIOUS platform. Their information are ALLlies. You should disregard that news. Even if the man is sacked we will hear it from reputable news media and not a pit hole like that site.

9 Likes

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by jaymichael(m): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2013
acidtalk: www.paidabribe. Is A DUBIOUS platform. Their information are ALLlies. You should disregard that news. Even if the man is sacked we will hear it from reputable news media and not a pit hole like that site.
DAZZ ALL!!!

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by MrNigeria2(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2013
ok ...but if this had happened to an army top shot and Nigerians go ahead to wear the now common t shirt on the streets.....I promise you the beating of ya life

Abegi visit my signature website below Jor ..THAT IS NOT ALL!!!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2013
All of the ogas should be fired at once including every stake holders in this country except Fashola, Oshiomole & Okorocha! Daz all.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by ifihearam: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2013
For those of you wearing the "My Oga at The Top" Tshirts, if perchance you bymistake enter civil defense trouble while wearing the Tshirt, you website will be www.seriousbeat­ing cough thats all.

22 Likes

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by POLICECAP: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2013
Now, I'm begining to pity d man.. sad cry cry

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by alfredo4u(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2013
nlanda's, u guys r happy now ko, u guys escalated dis stuff too much, nw dey ve suspended him. I wil report u guys to mama at d top.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by pendusky(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2013
Why
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by JUO(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2013
THIS MY OGA AT THE TOP IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Dogzimalon: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2013
You see? He said it ooo . That he doesnt want to say something and the oga @ the top will say its another thing

17 Likes

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by alphaconde(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2013
These oga at the top can be very unfair... That's all
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2013
He shd have done the honourable thing since, but unfortunately, he is just like any other public office holder,resignation is never found even in page pride of their own dictionary

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by igbsam(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2013
Finally, Nairaland and other social medias don make sure say dem suspend this man. I feel sorry for him if this is true. Meanwhile, gather all those useless OGA AT THE TOP....ask them the same question, i bet they would fail woefully, some no go even know say website starts from www. rather, dem go dey mention office address and building address....Datz all

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by patholaw: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2013
My Oga oh!!
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by wales(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2013
My Oga At The Top Can Not Do This To Me !
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Policewoman(f): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2013
guru01: According to reports we are monitoring, Mr Obafaiye Shem, the Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, has been suspended.
His suspension comes on the heels of his now famous ‘oga at the top’ comment which went viral after his embarrassing ordeal at the Channels Television breakfast programme – Sunrise Daily.
More details later.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/03/oga-at-the-top-reportedly-places-nscdc-commandant-on-suspension.html

He doesn't deserve to be suspended, because m"my oga at the top" might not even know their website address too not to talk of other NSCDC men.
He shouldn't have been suspended. Everyone makes a gaffe once in a while. Even the so called OGAS AT THE TOP sad undecided cry cry cry
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Kaxmytex(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2013
Wat! Why d suspension? Dat's unfair o
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by dady12: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2013
seun,you need to set up commitee to look into this matter but you have to confirm from the OGA AT THE TOP if the info is true

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by MajorJ(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Martins4us(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2013
So the oga at the top finally suspend him That's so hilarious.
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Walexz02(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2013
Fucк!!
Is ds true?
If this is real then the oga at the top is a retard, unless there is another reason for the action. Datz all!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by RECO: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2013
This is a serious issue
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2013
False news
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Davidson267(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2013
Lies
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by holytribe(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2013
Now mr shem's oga at the top has shown his power... What a shame cry
Now mr shem's oga at the top has shown his power... What a shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 / How It Really Happened In Rivers Assembly - Eyewitness / Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Now Illegal, Dogara Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.