Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Was Your Secondary School Like? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Secondary School Like? (4316 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Rep Your Secondary School! / Your Secondary School And University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Secondary School Like? by gentledove(f): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2008
Well,  mine was something else.  i was a shy girl of 16 when i finished secondary school.  i was the senior girl of my set and did not really have time to do any 'runs'.  it was a day school and our driver would come to pick us everyday.  no be small thing.  throughout secondary school, i did not see the 4-corners of party dance hall. it was from school, to library to the house to church to market back to the house.  no time to visit friends and even party.

that explained why i had enough time when i entered the University to gyrate.  whats yours like
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
you missed u in secondary school,i went to a private secondary school and was being dropped in the morning and picked upin the afternoon in ss1 i told my dad that ill prefer using the school bus to drop me in the aternoon and me and my boys will hang out in this beer parlour and start spending money,get gurls out n stuffs,stole my poor dad s money good thing he didint know tho and me and my bro made a spare key to his office and safe and it was like throwing parties,buying clothes and i even bought a car at one point secondary school was crazy but i thank GOD for maturity and GOD SHA though it was a lot of fun thinking back to these days of secondary school,met some of my mates on fb and we have a laugh about these days even with my dad smiley
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by TheSly: 1:09am On Mar 27, 2008
Don't get me started!!. . . . . .its not something i want some of y'all here to read!! cool
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2008
it cant be worse than the normal teen advertures, it it was lagos its mainly same thing with slightly diff variations
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by TheSly: 1:51am On Mar 27, 2008
U dont want to know!!
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by tRoOE(f): 2:17am On Mar 27, 2008
I went to all girls catholic school but, it wasn't bad because we still had time/chance to see other guys especially when we invites other schools for this society meeting on Fridays. Monday through Friday the driver drops us at school then pick us up after sch, it was horrible because I didn’t have time to chill with peeps. I got in trouble few times with my parents for leaving sch early ahah I was bad oh, but during my SS1 , momise took all me abroad to finish sch, But attending sch aboard was okay sha, nothing special , my mom became loose with me, I was allowed to party but the rule was, they had to drop me at the party and pick me up afterward which was cool with me

Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 2:26am On Mar 27, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Don't get me started!!. . . . . .its not something i want some of y'all here to read!! cool

if u tell urs,the rest of mine will be shocking compared to yours, not as if i killed neone but still teenage tear away stuffs smiley

tRoOE:

I went to all girls catholic school but, it wasn't bad because we still had time/chance to see other guys especially when we invites other schools for this society meeting on Fridays. Monday through Friday the driver drops us at school then pick us up after sch, it was horrible because I didn’t have time to chill with peeps. I got in trouble few times with my parents for leaving sch early ahah I was bad oh, but during my SS1 , momise took all me abroad to finish sch, But attending sch aboard was okay sha, nothing special , my mom became loose with me, I was allowed to party but the rule was, they had to drop me at the party and pick me up afterward which was cool with me

i v hear a lot about girls only schools, maybe you didnt see or experience them because you were a day student
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by TheSly: 2:33am On Mar 27, 2008
if u tell urs,the rest of mine will be shocking compared to yours, not as if i killed neone but still teenage tear away stuffs
Bro. .u need to believe me!!. . . .my sec. school was like a movie. . .
Let me save it. . .i don't want people to start judging me based on ma past!!

It is not something i want to go into. . . trust me. . wink
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 27, 2008
am guessing secondary school is high school right?
ok, i wake up at 5am, get dressed and my mom drops me off at the bus stop at 7am. had to wake up so darn early because of the boring magnet program. was in the medical magnet program.
bus takes us to school. school was all str8 As then. easy as pie grin i remember i used to follow my friends to the library after school to read some books. by 10th grade, i began staying after school for extracurricular activities: i joined drama club, IMAGES (discuss any topic under the sun), Medical Science club, STOP (fund raising) , tennis, and track. .and some i could not remember. funny thing was, i signed some of this clubs, paid for them and didnt even show up, or barely showed up. but hey!! it showed up in my transcript as an active student grin
my school was not that far from the mall, so i was somewhat more worried about the 2:45pm bell ringing. . school is out!!

man, High school was the bomb!! easy As cry cry except with the rate students juniors were dropping out (is that just not a waste of high school life. might as well complete it and get your ass to college)
and the rates of teen pregnancy sef. . .hmmm!!!!!!!

now elementary and middle school were the same, except i didn't have to wake up so early. . tongue
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by tRoOE(f): 2:38am On Mar 27, 2008
@lucabrasi

Things like what, girls having sex/making with each other  cheesy cheesy cheesy,  But we did some crazy things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, sneaking guys into the sch (lol we got caught several times, almost got kicked out of sch, during the time my mom decided she had enough, so i came with her back here) or whenever we know there is going to be mass, we inform the guys to come over to the chapel to meet us there. I don’t regret going to a girls sch sha, i had fun, even better than someone going to a mix sch
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by danity: 2:50am On Mar 27, 2008
Secondary school was amazing! I loved it.
It was so much fun because I was a brilliant spectator.
I was the kind of girl who watched others do something but never engaged in it.

However, there are a lot of parts that I'd like to have amnesia about. I'm not spilling them on this thread. NO WAY!
Secondary school though is the ish!
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 3:07am On Mar 27, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Bro. .u need to believe me!!. . . .my sec. school was like a movie. . .
Let me save it. . .i don't want people to start judging me based on ma past!!

It is not something i want to go into. . . trust me. . wink

hmmn, lol i hear you

im having cold feet about the really serious stuffs i been up to as well, ill chill out till other ppl spill as well, grin

tRoOE:

@lucabrasi

Things like what, girls having sex/making with each other cheesy cheesy cheesy, But we did some crazy things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, sneaking guys into the sch (lol we got caught several times, almost got kicked out of sch, during the time my mom decided she had enough, so i came with her back here) or whenever we know there is going to be mass, we inform the guys to come over to the chapel to meet us there. I don’t regret going to a girls sch sha, i had fun, even better than someone going to a mix sch

thats what i meant but i was being too polite to put it straight to you, lol i was one of the guys like that but we went to fggc shagamu from lagos wink

@danity
so u didnt get up to like teenage tearaway kinda,freaky sturvs kinda, wink
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by HRhotness(f): 3:17am On Mar 27, 2008
cheesy Gawd I loved Secondary Sch,
I went to a mixed boarding sch, it was sooo Soap Opera
U name it, we did it!
there was drama, fights, scandal, gossip and yes, sex! we even had the odd suicide attempt or two
girls and boys equally climbed the fences to go partying and get into mischief, I'm surprised we able to fit in any studying undecided

@ Sly and lucabrasi
you guys shld spill, I'm sure whatever u guys got into will be nothing new
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by danity: 3:22am On Mar 27, 2008
@ lucabrasi,
I was completely naive. Now that I look back - that was a shame. I just watched things and looked at them in a good way. Never actually got anything till I got to SS2. Then my eyes were open. It was then that I began to watch in quiet speculation. Now that I'm in Uni - I realize all I was seeing was not half as bad as I thought it was.

You and Sly should spill it. It's not like y'all are still in Secondary School. What do you have to fear? CHICKENS! smiley
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 3:32am On Mar 27, 2008
HR.hotness:

cheesy Gawd I loved Secondary Sch,
I went to a mixed boarding sch, it was sooo Soap Opera
You name it, we did it!
there was drama, fights, scandal, gossip and yes, sex! we even had the odd suicide attempt or two
girls and boys equally climbed the fences to go partying and get into mischief, I'm surprised we able to fit in any studying undecided

i dont see you going into details as well, ill definitely spill because most of my stories were funny as well as being the usual students stuffs u know

danity link=topic=122732.msg2095821#msg2095821 date=1206584522:

@ lucabrasi,
I was completely naive. Now that I look back - that was a shame. I just watched things and looked at them in a good way. Never actually got anything till I got to SS2. Then my eyes were open. It was then that I began to watch in quiet speculation. Now that I'm in Uni - I realize all I was seeing was not half as bad as I thought it was.

You and Sly should spill it. It's not like y'all are still in Secondary School. What do you have to fear? CHICKENS! smiley

thats not fair ,did u read my post,i did spare some just want to give others some opportunity so i wont monopolise the whole thread wink

did you school in lagos or outside lagos cause thats strong determinant,
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by tRoOE(f): 3:32am On Mar 27, 2008
lucabrasi:

thats what i meant but i was being too polite to put it straight to you, lol i was one of the guys like that but we went to fggc shagamu from lagos wink

Spill the bean jare, and stop going around the bush tongue
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 3:44am On Mar 27, 2008
erm lets see, there was this time in school we had an end of the year party the next day and we the socalled cool boys had decided we were coming to school in mufti and will be coming in a car hire,i didint have any money and the only opportunity i had was my dads briefcase, so i positioned myself so that he ll call me to take it downstairs to the driver, took his brief case and went under the staircase and i just too a wad of notes from one of the envelopes shoved it back and closed it and took his briefcase to the car it was later that i discovered it wasnt naira and i knew immediately i was in trouble, went to school anyway had fun and didnt return home till like 3 weeks later because serious yawahad gassed and my brother told me everybody was looking for me, so chilled at a friends house till they started looking for me and i came back home one night, he seized all the clothes n stuffs i bought and i was grounded and was taken to zoe ministries for deliverance lol,
pls dont judge me by my stories o ,it was a loong time ago i v still got loads more smiley
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by tRoOE(f): 3:51am On Mar 27, 2008
@lucabrasi

Not bad at all(but am sure did did more than that, oya start talking), have heard/ witness worst, there was this incident that happened in ISL where the students stole their parent dollars/pounds, rented a ship, both females/males were partying on it, they had drugs on them to, they got in trouble and gat kicked out ISL
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by donchichi: 3:56am On Mar 27, 2008
tRoOE:

@lucabrasi

Not bad at all(but am sure did did more than that, oya start talking), have heard/ witness worst, there was this incident that happened in ISL where the students stole their parent dollars/pounds, rented a ship, both females/males were partying on it, they had drugs on them to, they got in trouble and gat kicked out ISL

Damn i'm sure you're saying to yourself now, "Well, they asked for it!!"

Thats really something
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by TheSly: 4:01am On Mar 27, 2008
You and Sly should spill it. It's not like y'all are still in Secondary School. What do you have to fear? CHICKENS!
Ess Ell is not remotely close to being called a chicken!! cool
It's just that am elated with the positive and humorous image that i depict here. . . cool
And trust me Danity!!. . .u don't wanna hear this!!. . . .trust me i say!! wink
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 4:11am On Mar 27, 2008
did a lot of things sha but definitely no drugs cause my dad would have killed me and i was scared the most i did was cigars and beer,did orgies as well, bad stuffs

everything i did was along these lines tho but just in diffrent variations,settings,

donchichi:

Thats really something

na wa for you,you r a regular don king, you know how to wind people smiley
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by tRoOE(f): 4:25am On Mar 27, 2008
donchichi:

Thats really something

LOL I just laugh about it now, well they did deserve everything that came their way jare, they could have had their fun without going over limit but no oh they wanted to show off grin

@lucabrasi
At least you still feared your parent, which is a good thing becos that showed you respected them wink

How weird you didn't use drug like weed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 4:27am On Mar 27, 2008
when i think back to these days i wonder why i didnt use weed as well,especially since my dad thought i did, we r cool now tho and are closer now than with my other brothers
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by HRhotness(f): 4:30am On Mar 27, 2008
finally sum dirt  grin
We never did drugs as well, We got drunk, smoked weed (ok so we didn't do hard drugs) I did hear about orgies not sure how authentic the tales were since i never got involved.
We were kicked out after SSCEs becos we were having so much fun and didn't want to go home yet, the principal had to get security to throw us out of the hostels,,,,, LOL

Mr Sly I dare U to share sum of ur skeletons
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by TheSly: 4:35am On Mar 27, 2008
Hotness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Request declined! tongue
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by HRhotness(f): 4:36am On Mar 27, 2008
what r u afraid of cheesy?
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by tRoOE(f): 4:37am On Mar 27, 2008
That's cool since you are telling the truth about not smoking weed

But sometimes I look at my secondary days and wish I did more grin grin grin expect the drug part
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 4:38am On Mar 27, 2008
HR.hotness:

well, ?? smiley
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by HRhotness(f): 4:40am On Mar 27, 2008
@ lucabrasi
u r off the hook, u got up to the usual things

as for sly I'm beginning to suspect he slept thru secondary school and did absolutely nothin

don't worry sly its nothin to be ashamed of
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by TheSly: 4:40am On Mar 27, 2008
HR.hotness:

I am not afraid nor ashamed. . . . cool
It is possible for you to experience a consistent nightmare after reading ma nasty sec. school life!! wink
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 4:41am On Mar 27, 2008
tRoOE:

That's cool since you are telling the truth about not smoking weed

But sometimes I look at my secondary days and wish I did more grin grin grin expect the drug part

i have a feeling you r still being conservative with your secondary schl  adventures, gurls always have mmuch more going on than guys, lol

same goes for HR.hotness as well, you gurls encourage me by spilling more and prolly sly might be encouraged as well,
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by TheSly: 4:43am On Mar 27, 2008
Ahhh. . .i remembered sum sh*tz just now and all i have to say is. .
May God forgive me!! sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice / Awesome! This Is The First Ship Tunnel In The World / Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.