Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Was Your Secondary School Like? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Secondary School Like? (4338 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Rep Your Secondary School! / Your Secondary School And University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 4:47am On Mar 27, 2008
lol
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by tRoOE(f): 4:52am On Mar 27, 2008
lucabrasi:

i have a feeling you r still being conservative with your secondary schl  adventures, girls always have mmuch more going on than guys, lol

same goes for HR.hotness as well, you girls encourage me by spilling more and prolly sly might be encouraged as well,
I stole some expensive wines that were given to my parents for some occasion to sch, we had a party with them cheesy cheesy, when they found out ahah all they did was yell  grin

hehehe I have too many peeps on nl that knows me but i have no idea who they are, so my lips are sealed

There was this ISL lesson i use to attend around Akoka,lol i can't say what we did along with one of my cousins that attended the sch, the whole fun dead when i left Naija angry angry angry

Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by danity: 5:17am On Mar 27, 2008
Sly - Spill it, Chicken

Hmmmm - I see someone is recounting stories from shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I won't talk sha.

@ lucbrazi - I went to school in Osun then in Lagos. I went to one of the baddest schools in Lagos though.
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2008
baddest schl in lagos, well then you must have the baddest stories to tell then, grin
i went to two schls as well,my dad removed me from the first one because he thought i was being thought all the bad things in that schl and enrolled me in another private schl both in lagos,

@danity im expecting your bad ass stories now,i dare say it ll prolly top mine with the shock value wink
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2008
tRoOE:

I stole some expensive wines that were given to my parents for some occasion to sch, we had a party with them cheesy cheesy, when they found out ahah all they did was yell grin

hehehe I have too many peeps on nl that knows me but i have no idea who they are, so my lips are sealed

There was this ISL lesson i use to attend around Akoka,lol i can't say what we did along with one of my cousins that attended the sch, the whole fun dead when i left Naija angry angry angry

did that too lol my dad had shares in one of the tobacco companies in lagos and he got sent packets of cigarrettes all the time because he doesnt smoke he left it in his office for anyone that wanted it or when he remembered to bin them so i carried a roll to school and we got caught sha was suspended but no one knew cause i covered it , my elder brother showed up as representing lol

anyone got in trouble with parties or doing house parties or club parties , lol
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by tRoOE(f): 6:53am On Mar 27, 2008
Eya lucky you, i don't think my brother would represent me at all, so during your whole suspension vacation didn't your parent ask why you weren't in sch

Parties 4 where lol the only parties i was allowed to go was the one my parents are friends with whomever is having the party, The only parties have ever organized was with my parents consent, and it was a new yr parties 1999

Even up here sef I will love to throw a party but I can’t since my mom is the one paying for my sch apartment, don’t want her walking on us why having fun, and mom loves showing up surprising to my sch
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by samyyoung1(m): 6:57am On Mar 27, 2008
DRAMATIC

@ TROoEWat sup
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2008
hmmn i did favours back for him o lol
the whole suspension time ,the driver ll drop me in school and ill turn back and go to this restaurant and other guys bailing out of school will come and we ll hang out there, i didnt have permission for any parties it was either when my dad s gone to our hometown usually from friday to sunday afternoon or sneak out after 10.00pm prayers and climb over the gate or bribe the gatemen which ever the situation demands
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by danity: 6:59am On Mar 27, 2008
You've already heard some of them from someone else - that's why i said the baddest school in Lagos. Mine cannot top yours. My boarding school was quite interesting but my day school was the worst.

I never went to parties at all. I didn't even go to my own prom.
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by tRoOE(f): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2008
@lucabrasi

You are strong oh, i can't pretend to my parent like everything are okay, they would have found out either way sha, and my mom especially knows when am lying or when things are not going fine. you are really bad oh, at least you had fun.

@topic
Samy - young

Hey and i don't think i know u oh undecided
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by stave9ja(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2008
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by cixluv(f): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2008
mine was fun.

my first kiss was while i was in sec. sch.
my first dance/mime was in the sec sch.
my first gal was in my sec. sch.

i got a lot of firsts' while in sec sch. smiley
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by TheSly: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2008
Danity!!!

Request declined!! cool
Its for your own good!! cool
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2008
danity:

You've already heard some of them from someone else - that's why i said the baddest school in Lagos. Mine cannot top yours[b][/b]. My boarding school was quite interesting but my day school was the worst.

I never went to parties at all. I didn't even go to my own prom.

you r making me self concious now cool, what schl d you go to , smiley

@tRooE
well my mum s deceased so mayb thats part of the disadvantage of the whole thing sha but then again most stuffs i did no matter how serious my dad couldnt afford to let me out of his sight or punish me because ppl ll be like its because his mum is no more, so that sorta helped me get away with soo many things, yes it was fun then plus i didnt realli see it as bad cause my house was an all boys house and our set of friends then were all into similar thing one of my friends then carried his mum's trinket box and sold the whole lot for a fraction of its worth, the dad had to come to the school take him to the hausa ppl in yaba and pay them like triple the money to get it back
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by hammers(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2008
Well; i attended one of the FGC's

I learnt everything

Made all my papers in ma SS2

Learnt how to smoke everything smokable, drink everything drinkable.

Thanks God 4 he delivered me from all these.

thanks to FGC cos It made me.

I get through in anything i do.

I am an achiever.

All means to an end cool
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by theboy0808(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2008
Honestly, i got to say you don't wanna know. High school was the bomb!
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by bawomolo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2008
fess up SLY. u know u have hijacked the thread
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by danity: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2008
Sly - I want to know!
What are you so scared of? I though sly is cool and down to earth.
Surely, Sly would be free enough to tell us how his secondary school was like.
Sly - answer the question!!!!!!

@ Lucabrasi, my school has been mentioned in this thread already.
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by HRhotness(f): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2008
So that Sly has still not confessed,,,,
this is getting very suspicious!

@ Lucabrasi
I knw what u mean, my mum raised my brother and I on her own
u wont believe the things we got up to but its all good now. grin
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by vicade(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2008
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by danity: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2008
I like how vicade's secondary school experiences is all based on Sex. Lol! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by tRoOE(f): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2008
lucabrasi:

@tRooE
well my mum s deceased so mayb thats part of the disadvantage of the whole thing sha but then again most stuffs i did no matter how serious my dad couldnt afford to let me out of his sight or punish me because people ll be like its because his mum is no more, so that sorta helped me get away with soo many things, yes it was fun then plus i didnt realli see it as bad cause my house was an all boys house and our set of friends then were all into similar thing one of my friends then carried his mum's trinket box and sold the whole lot for a fraction of its worth, the dad had to come to the school take him to the hausa people in yaba and pay them like triple the money to get it back
Eya sorry about your mom oh.

I guess that why you had so much advantage, going scott free without been punished, pretend to be in school while on suspension.

Haba your friends oh too much oh, why will he sell his mom things, na wa 4 some kids oh. If I did that my mom would have beaten the living crap out of me
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Hr.hotness
if it was the other way round as in my mum being the only one raising me,for one ill never agree to leave naija cause i was having so much fun lol
you gys ll prolly end up being closer with your mum now plus she ll miss you like so much netime you r not around, my dad s like the opposite of b4 now as in calling often and checking up and all that caring stuffs, one can only thank GOD for our lives especially when you see how some ppl turned out

vicade:

I lost my virginity in Junior secondary school
i disvirgined 2of my classmates in my senior seconday school class
i had sex with the headgirl on the night of my valedictory service.

Any regrets

HELL NO. Will give anything to do it all over again especially lola(my on and off girlfriend through out my time as a secondary school student in nigeria)

meen you were fast o,i wasnt that smart about gurls till jss three long vacation when my elder brothers took me thru the whole proces and even supervised the right gurl, stuffs to say, the first time d gurl came to ours i ran away cause i was terrified of going thru the whole thing b4 my brothers gave me some greek courage and i had to step to another gurl in summer school and eventually did it for the first time, im sure that first gurl will prolly think i v got issues, folake surname startn with a, im all sorted now and i promise i wont run again, wink did anyone do the inter school literary and deb day and the parties that went down afterwards, some wicked gurls only public school in lag methodist gurls ,aunty ayo prep,air force,home science,a hall  any lagos boys in the house, abeg we v tried, lol
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2008
tRoOE:

Eya sorry about your mom oh.

I guess that why you had so much advantage, going scott free without been punished, pretend to be in school while on suspension.

Haba your friends oh too much oh, why will he sell his mom things, na wa 4 some kids oh. If I did that my mom would have beaten the living crap out of me

thanks o,yes now because if he laid a hand on me my mum's family will be like he s punishing me because she s no more so he was always careful lol
the best weapon i had that time that saved me from any thing is the running away from home bit,it never failed me, after the whole thing my dad will call me into his living room sit me down and ask me to write undertaking that i wont do it again and also to list my demands and after that session of night vigil and on sundays deeper life children's evening bible study for like 2/3 months , i also used to have a very innocent face so that always worked in my favour because ppl will always beg for me.

it was like everybody was doing the same thing so u dont feel like you r doing anything out of place,
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by danity: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2008
Lucabrasi, you were a notorious one! shocked shocked shocked shocked My friend in ISL used to do something similar.
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by Gamine(f): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2008
SEC school  in this SEction lipsrsealed

Something is definately up lipsrsealed
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by tRoOE(f): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2008
lucabrasi:

thanks o,yes now because if he laid a hand on me my mum's family will be like he s punishing me because she s no more so he was always careful lol
the best weapon i had that time that saved me from any thing is the running away from home bit,it never failed me, after the whole thing my dad will call me into his living room sit me down and ask me to write undertaking that i wont do it again and also to list my demands and after that session of night vigil and on sundays deeper life children's evening bible study for like 2/3 months , i also used to have a very innocent face so that always worked in my favour because people will always beg for me.

it was like everybody was doing the same thing so u don't feel like you r doing anything out of place,
My dad is like that also, he sits me down then talks to me in a calm voice, never yells unlike mom. He has never laird his hands on me before

Why do Nigerians act like that, thinking every negative behavior is the curse of the devil and needs a prayer?

I never really got a favor from anyone, I was too stubborn, rude and arrogant for anyone to help or save me especially when I get in trouble with my mom.

Do you happen to be the last born undecided

Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by HRhotness(f): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2008
lucabrasi:

@Hr.hotness
if it was the other way round as in my mum being the only one raising me,for one ill never agree to leave naija cause i was having so much fun lol
you gys ll prolly end up being closer with your mum now plus she ll miss you like so much netime you r not around, my dad s like the opposite of before now as in calling often and checking up and all that caring stuffs, one can only thank GOD for our lives especially when you see how some people turned out

I know oh
me and my mum are like pals now, the way we carry on u'd think Nigeria was at my backyard. we talk on the phone everyday and I'm in Nigeria at least 3 times a yr, i always have an open ticket incase i feel like going home,,, grin
as for my bro, he is refusing to go anywhere!
I can't stop thanking God for my life, just thinkin of the sensless risks we took in the name of having fun lipsrsealed
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lucabrasi(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2008
tRoOE:

My dad is like that also, he sits me down then talks to me in a calm voice, never yells unlike mom. He has never laird his hands on me before

Why do Nigerians act like that, thinking every negative behavior is the curse of the devil and needs a prayer?

I never really got a favor from anyone, I was too stubborn, rude and arrogant for anyone to help or save me especially when I get in trouble with my mom.

Do you happen to be the last born undecided

lol you r right i cant count how many night vigils and fasting s, i was actually the first from my mum, polygamous house smiley

HR.hotness:

I know oh
me and my mum are like pals now, the way we carry on u'd think Nigeria was at my backyard. we talk on the phone everyday and I'm in Nigeria at least 3 times a yr, i always have an open ticket incase i feel like going home,,, grin
as for my bro, he is refusing to go anywhere!
I can't stop thanking God for my life, just thinkin of the sensless risks we took in the name of having fun lipsrsealed

3 times a year??meen you r trying o i can do once in summer and 2 weeks for xmas , if you thought of the risks thats another post entirely
why s your bro refusing to go,happens if he s had some bad experience with some ppl while in naij, i was like that too first 3 years in uk i even moved out of london b4 one of my step mums came and tracked me down and i spoke to my dad for the first time in like a year plus, thats when he started to like some some heavy words that kind of got me a lil scared, you know how naija parents use emotional blackmail ,
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by HRhotness(f): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2008
3 times a year??meen you r trying o i can do once in summer and 2 weeks for xmas , if you thought of the risks thats another post  entirely
why s your bro refusing to go,happens if he s had some bad experience with some people while in naij, i was like that too first 3 years in uk i even moved out of london before one of my step mums came and tracked me down and i spoke to my dad for the first time in like a year plus, thats when he started to like some some heavy words that kind of got me a little scared, you know how naija parents use emotional blackmail

LOL,,, I know its silly but there is always sumthin that pulls me but to be honest my mum always plays the emotional blackmail. it juts seems i'm spending all my money on plane tickets,  undecided

i meant my bro is is nigeria and refusing to leave home, he's like my mums husband now.
he rejected a work placement last year because "he didnt want to leave mum on her own"
to get him to travel outside lagos is hard not to talk of out of the country( the only way that'd happen is if they were going together),,, its cute really. he handles all her business for her and is her driver whenever her staff is on holiday.

I think he's secretly trying to make up for the number of times he made her cry or sick with worry (by the way that was how my mum disciplined us, she use to beat us silly till we turned 16, then she changed tactics and would cry like we have killed someone - the guilt was very effective! sad)
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by ariblaze(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2008
buck wild

secondary school that is

boy would i love to relive it grin
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by TheSly: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2008
danity:

Sly - I want to know!
What are you so scared of? I though sly is cool and down to earth.
Surely, Sly would be free enough to tell us how his secondary school was like.
Sly - answer the question!!!!!!

Danity!!! Danity!!! Danity!!!

See what u said after reading Lucabrasi's experience that i considered to be lighter that smoke when compared to mine!!
danity:

Lucabrasi, you were a notorious one! shocked shocked shocked shocked My friend in ISL used to do something similar.

So tell me what would you say if i tell u the reason why police was looking for me!! tongue
What if i tell u what happened when the school authority requested for my parents to show up. . .
And i rented some people to stand as my parent!! tongue

Long lists of stuffs. . . . . . . . sad

Its like hollywood movie i tell u. . . .none of y'all can handle it. . . cool

So that Sly has still not confessed. . .
this is getting very suspicious!
And u. . . tongue u better tell Danity that i aint spitting nada!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abu 2010/2011 Admission List / Microbiology Project Topics And Materials / Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.