Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Was Your Secondary School Like? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Secondary School Like? (4339 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Rep Your Secondary School! / Your Secondary School And University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by pope732901(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2008
@Poster
Na public school you go?
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by Zandra1(f): 2:55am On Apr 03, 2008
cool cool cool.
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 03, 2008
What's this topic doing here? tongue
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by gentledove(f): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2008
pope732901:

@Poster
Na public school you go?

Na public school i go o. why are u asking??
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by iice(f): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2008
Was like a normal school undecided
All girls catholic school. . .thankfully my brothers' notorious school was down the block. . .was tres boring without them grin
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by tpia: 1:21am On Apr 08, 2008
like iice, I went to an all girls school.

Mostly okay but some parts of my high school days I prefer to forget. Too much drama stemming from some quarters. I wasnt a hell raiser though- too studious for that. besides, I had too many school responsibilities. Sports (in my first year), drama club, school rep, etc. 

But my school had a reputation for having beautiful students. True talk. Maybe because it was a girls school sha.  Many of the beauties were quite brilliant too. grin

Some of the youth corps teachers did try to date a few. Especially the VIP kids, though most times the guys from the boy's schools stood a better chance. After all they seemed more hip somehow.

Wonder if all those beauty queens are still as stunning as they were back then. Some of them who I see now, still are, actually. smiley
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by Scarlett(f): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2008
Mixed Day school, close to home
It was brilliant, i enjoyed my teenage years
The drama, the fights, the firing of teachers, the Principal showdown
The Clubs and cliques, the dates, social nights and The Prom Night.
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by lusc: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2008
My secondary school life was fab. I met my first love and I had my first kiss. I broke all the rules before I was 16. That was the best time of my life. grin grin
Re: What Was Your Secondary School Like? by danacreate: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2009
Well, i was a good boy with the girls cheesy but with the guys i sure had a hell of fun. And i was pretty good with the books grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU / Registered Nurse Or Chew Nurse... Pls Mature Advice / FGGC Benin - Info For Short Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.