Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed (25080 Views)

Indian Hair / Peruvian Hair Indian Hair Brazilian Hair Which One Is Better / Brazilian & Indian Hair, Synthetic Hair, Wigs, Weavons At Wholesale Prices! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by ajetunblog(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2013
Popular Abuja TV Presenter Haunted By Owners Of Indian Hair She Fixed

All the gbogbo big girls.. be careful ooo..Read her story below

Rachel Edjeren is the MD/CEO of Rayzeds Media. She is a Producer, Presenter, Events & Celebrity Red Carpet Host, Public Relations (PR) Personnel/Consultant and an actress. She is the producer of the popular TV magazines 'TRENDS & RACHEL' and 'YANAYIN ZAMANI da RACHEL'.she is based in Abuja.

''My sister inlaw came to pray with me last two years. She said she was experiencing ill luck during the week. So many nasty things happening to her.I prayed wit her and the Spirit led me to ask her what hair she had on, she said indian. I was led to tell her to remove it and not give out but pray and burn it. She obeyed and things went back to normal. Sometime after that, my hubby and i watched a documentary on how ladies in India sacrifice their hair to the gods if they have nothing else worthy to sacrifice.

My husband likes human hair. So even though I like my full dreadlocks kind of hairstyles, I give him what he likes most times. I have done brazilian and Peruvian hair so thought to try something different and more natural which is Indian hair.
Last weekend I ordered for it and made it. Prayed on it and believed it was fine.

Yesterday night (march 14,2013)I had the strangest of dreams. I saw that I made a hair that allowed me to pack it thus project my face and make it look slimmer. All of a sudden, I got into a scuffle wit 3 people who began to chase me all over the place to kill me. I got off from them narrowly and ran into a market. There, a mad man began to chase me.

I escaped him narrowly then 2 rapist-thugs came after me. All the while, I felt I was carrying someone else's face.

I ran into a house with people praying. The lady in charge there looked at me and showed me a picture of my self with my regular synthetic dread-like hair and said "but that is ur regular look, why are you carrying someone elses face. Then from no where another lovely lady came from outside, drew me to the corner and began to ask me about my look. She said "you are having problems with your hair right?" Whilst she was talking, I noticed something in her mouth; a bowl of cowries and the face of a Benin god,i looked closer and asked her what it was and why she had it.

She said her man likes her because of that decor in her mouth---cowries and the face of a god like a shrine in one's mouth?
she also said that she is comfortable and that it's beautiful.

I woke up and prayed and immediately understood what the message was but didn't want to let go of my cute human hair that cost so much.

I decided to ask my husband because he interpretes dreams accurately.

He immediately told me to remove the hair. At the same time, the Spirit told me to cut it off and not remove it gracefully bevause it tried to bring me shame and pain.

Cut it off, anoint your head, anoint and pray on the hair to refute all ill and do not just throw it away but BURN IT. I obeyed.

I have decided to only carry my natural hair or synthetic hair.

This is because the Bible says; "The hair is the woman's crowning glory". Carrying another's is like carrying the other person's spirit. The worst is even Indian. Nothing wrong with Indians; They are beautiful and we love them especially in Films but those hairs sold are sacrifices to gods. Thus, they are cursed.

There are loads of other human-looking hair made with synthetic in the market if you want that look or if you insist on wearing real human hair, try those from other Countries but pray on them and be ready to bear any consequence''.

Source : http://ajetun..com/2013/03/popular-tv-presenter-haunted-by-indian.html

6 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by ajetunblog(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2013
hmm..na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2013
In this day and age, educated Nigerians are still afraid of fairytale spirits and ghosts?

Gaddem.

15 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2013
Warrabout indian bsc?

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2013
This is a good propaganda campaign from GUYS to save their ásses. Boys are tired of paying.

It's not gonna work grin.

8 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by bigfat05: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2013
[size=15pt]Brazilian hair is better any day any time ...[/size]
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Korrection(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2013
Shut up..as if in your whole life you've never had a nightmare...people dream and it comes true so quit the pretence and ask your oga at the top before you say one thing and he says another...that's all
Logicboy03: In this day and age, educated Nigerians are still afraid of fairytale spirits and ghosts?

Gaddem.

17 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Reyspin(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2013
All these happened 4 real?
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by coalcoal1(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2013
I don't want to say something now and my oga at the top will say another.
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by fpeter(f): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2013
Okay! 3rd to comment..........aint too shabby though. God please sanctify all my human hairs. Amen.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by valdubem(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2013
Logicboy03: In this day and age, educated Nigerians are still afraid of fairytale spirits and ghosts?

Gaddem.

Sorry for you!

7 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2013
Every time I view nairalands rss feed I weep..the kinda crap topics that make the front page *SIGHs*

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by MajorJ(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2013
Stupid ladies always creating fear in their life. Why d spirits never kill u nah
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2013
Tell me this is fiction. . .
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Policewoman(f): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2013
Good for them. I HAVE NEVER FANCIED THE IDEA OF FIXING HAIRS BELONGING TO OTHER WOMEN, DEAD OR ALIVE. That is the height of folly.

18 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by shineeye1: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2013

Gaddem.

And you , the educated one, are living in a "paradise" where no spirits exist?

4 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Ejine(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2013
A lot of black women suffer from severe low self-esteem and hypocrisy.
Shouting "Black is Beautiful" while carrying the hair of other races of women on their heads.

It's unfortunate.

27 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by fELiscatus: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2013
This is good. Maybe if Nigerians become averse to copying foreign hairstyles they would put more effort into creating new and beautiful styles for African hair.

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2013
Hhmn. Strange but true.

There's this kind of article too that once made front page.
About women looking like medusa(an olympian goddess who had snakes on her head instead of hairs).
Any woman who keeps those artificial hair looks like medusa before God.

Most times its prettyi difficult going on natural weaves. But it takes the grace of God to do without them.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by tommykiwi(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2013
If dey like make them wear dead person hair for their head....I dey sell attachment too
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2013
I knew it I said b4 because most of their actions is not ordinary. Remeber what u dont knw is ur master
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2013
Fairytale spirit abi, ? If pple like aristotle n classical time philosophers will acknowlege the existence of a supernatural realm, talkmore of u, after all dis education u hav received u come 2 nairaland n say all dis jargon

Gaddem.

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2013
Richfella: This is a good propaganda campaign from GUYS to save their ásses. Boys are tired of paying.

It's not gonna work grin.
lol,funny guy but funny enough i dont really like this so called indian hair.gimme lace wig,brazillian hair or briads and i am good to go.lol.but to each his own sha.i think i have fixed the indian hair only once and i have never had any strange dream concerning that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by StevenJay01(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2013
***yawning***wetin concern agbero wit ovaload***goin back to sleep***
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2013
Weird girl. Silly program. No talent
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Onasa22: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2013
Na wao. God have mercy on us
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Onasa22: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2013
God have mercy on us. What we don't know will never know us.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2013
Eyya, how much did this problem on her head cost?
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by TechRev: 10:22am On Mar 16, 2013
the inferiority of the black woman/man can never be cured. Why bother to look like other race?? Whats wrong with the black hair?? Indian hair, Peruvian hair, Brazilian hair, Chinese hair etc etc, but you will never see a black hair or Nigerian hair. We complain the developed economies or the west dump expired tech products here, now its other nations that started the journey as developing countries that dump the waste of their barbing saloons on the head of Nigerian ladies. And the ladies are more than happy paying for a barbers waste. Insult upon injury!

9 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by jidemojola(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2013
Ejiné: A lot of black women suffer from severe low self-esteem and hypocrisy.
Shouting "Black is Beautiful" while carrying the hair of other races of women on their heads.

It's unfortunate.
Tell them!its high time we stopped being inferior to American and European fashion.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Makeup Transformation / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? / Jim Iyke's Outfit At AMVCA 2013: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.