Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed (25071 Views)

Indian Hair / Peruvian Hair Indian Hair Brazilian Hair Which One Is Better / Brazilian & Indian Hair, Synthetic Hair, Wigs, Weavons At Wholesale Prices! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Costa2000(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
Fhemmmy: The dead wants her hair back . . . buhahahahaha
lol the dead abi na the gods.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Masiya(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
na wa oooo, indians nd their wahala. even on wig hmmm. girls be careful
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by lepasharon(f): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Fake having hair motherfuckkers.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Suks: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Warrabout indian bsc?

lmfaooooo grin am rolling on the floor wif lafta

u sick bro!!!
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by wwwdotnscdc(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
Logicboy03: In this day and age, educated Nigerians are still afraid of fairytale spirits and ghosts?

Gaddem.

I would be awed if they weren't. Superstition is very deep in a Nigerian mind educated or not. If I lie ask wwwdotbabalawo cough that's all.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Adamskuty(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan: @OP,thanks,I ll stick to Brazillian hair then.
and u are not ashamed of urself for typing this, o God i weep for the black woman, is it that u have bald head or what?? So u feel comfortable carrying someone hair on ur head SAVE US GOD
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by victokafor(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
My Oga at the top just fixed this indian brand for his wife. the result is this the woman em em em that is all
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote author=CAMEROONPRIDE] prostitu.te with stinking fake hair
[/quote

Obviously you are the son of a wh*re,little wonder you are a man b*tch.Your dementia just began!
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ask byvan apparently the old hag sees nothing wrong with that.smh

Imbeccile,am young and beautiful,deal with that.

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Adamskuty: and u are not ashamed of urself for typing this, o God i weep for the black woman, is it that u have bald head or what?? So u feel comfortable carrying someone hair on ur head SAVE US GOD

Nope am far from being ashamed,any problem with that?You surely need to be Saved.You can weep till your eyes are sore,who cares??

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by zika1(f): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
wow! scary!
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Akanniade(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
Seems there's some quantum entanglement between the Indian and the hair.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by honeric01(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

Nope am far from being ashamed,any problem with that?You surely need to be Saved.You can weep till your eyes are sore,who cares??

but why are you taking this so serious? Do you sell wig and weaveon for a living?
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
BUSH MAN: splendid..you! make a lot of sense

I dish as I get,no apologies.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
honeric01:

but why are you taking this so serious? Do you sell wig and weaveon for a living?

Did you read my posts from the begining?I simply stated my view but Obviously the frustrated souls here won't just read and move on.Am enjoying myself,these clowns are fun .can't you see they started this??No I don't sell.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
soccerinfo9ja:

What? So wgen mr ibu vanishes in africa magic it means people really vanish in real life? If u truely believe in the india hair story then ur life is worthless to be honest. What Dumbness
I wonder what manner of decayed wood worms like you ooze out from. So because I have a difference of opinion, your life, not my life, automatically becomes worthless? Your case is desperate. Head to MFM or Synagogue for gangster style deliverance.

Ignorant reetard. Smh.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

I forgot razz
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I forgot razz

Ofcourse,a madman will always forget,not unusual.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by honeric01(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

Did you read my posts from the begining?I simply stated my view but Obviously the frustrated souls here won't just read and move on.Am enjoying myself,these clowns are fun .can't you see they started this??No I don't sell.

but youŕe sounding like someone with vested interest in this issue. Ignore if you can, not everything should be replied unless this topic concerns you alot. You`re the loudest so far on this thread imho.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

Ofcourse,a madman will always forget,not unusual.
lemme use your head to mop my floor cheesy wink
Single mom-old hag
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by whitecat007: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
You shouldn't be wearing wig if you are not bald
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by whitecat007: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
As a woman your hair is your strength, even in the western world real woman go with their real hair
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by konami001: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
You say? Anyway, i dont want to say one thing now and my Oga at the top will say another....
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

you ain't all that stop deceiving yourself. Def not with what's on your head maybe that's why he dumped you.poor single mun, I feel ya. But that weave ain't making u look beautiful ,but insecure and desperate, self- hating is a bitch
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lemme use your head to mop my floor cheesy wink
Single mom-old hag

Every one is not a single mum like your Momma ok??chai!!!see what growing in the streets can do to a man.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
the indian hair is stolen hair. tongue
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by StateOfMind: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
honeric01:

but youŕe sounding like someone with vested interest in this issue. Ignore if you can, not everything should be replied unless this topic concerns you alot. You`re the loudest so far on this thread imho.

No, she isn't, you just chose to notice her. It isn't everytime one ignores. Little extra energy can be expended on the silly uncouth animals roaming around nairaland as boys. She gave her opinion and the boys jumped at her.

I've personally noticed her on other threads and she's not the loud type, so if she chooses to respond to these peeps, its her choice.

@topic, let all men (most of whom are hypocrites) condemn extensions from now till forever, it still remains my choice to use them. God knows if I had a full hair and texture as smooth as all these foreign peeps, I'd never consider using extensions once in a while.

Appreciate being african my left toe.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

Every one is not a single mum like your Momma ok??chai!!!see what growing in the streets can do to a man.
married women are actually feeding their families, they don't have the time to play virtual agbero, wonder what kind of education your girl is receiving
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you ain't all that stop deceiving yourself. Def not with what's on your head maybe that's why he dumped you.poor single mun, I feel ya. But that weave ain't making u look beautiful ,but insecure and desperate, self- hating is a bitch

"Life is one big party when you are still young,who's gonna have your fun when its all gone".Demented soul,get well soon ok??No wonder,your dad dumped your mum??Then its not your fault you are damaged goods.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
StateOfMind:

No, she isn't, you just chose to notice her. It isn't everytime one ignores. Little extra energy can be expended on the silly uncouth animals roaming around nairaland as boys. She gave her opinion and the boys jumped at her.

I've personally noticed her on other threads and she's not the loud type, so if she chooses to respond to these peeps, its her choice.

@topic, let all men (most of whom are hypocrites) condemn extensions from now till forever, it still remains my choice to use them. God knows if I had a full hair and texture as smooth as all these foreign peeps, I'd never consider using extensions once in a while.

Appreciate being african my left toe.
change your moniker to : " out of my mind"
Tufiakwa
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: married women are actually feeding their families, they don't have the time to play virtual agbero, wonder what kind of education your girl is receiving

Sorry,I have no girl.Confused fellow,from single mum to married women,what are you saying??Ara ajoka,onye mere gi ihea anwugo.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

"Life is one big party when you are still young,who's gonna have your fun when its all gone".Demented soul,get well soon ok??No wonder,your dad dumped your mum??Then its not your fault you are damaged goods.
agbero/area girl It's high time to drop the weave. Stop fighting the obvious. Self hate is a bi.tch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Makeup Transformation / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? / Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.