Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed (25083 Views)

Indian Hair / Peruvian Hair Indian Hair Brazilian Hair Which One Is Better / Brazilian & Indian Hair, Synthetic Hair, Wigs, Weavons At Wholesale Prices! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
johnstar: wt is f**kn wrong wit ur own hair, u r nt proud of ur beauty, abegi, all dis gals wey dey carry hair, una be hoes, bitches, no1der, d spirit wey una dey carry 4 head, dey always turn una brain upside dwn

You really are a f*olish man,must you speak like a demon tormented fellow??We don't love our hair(our business)You are angry about it(your business),please Mr Legion,mind your business and stop quoting me.You write and speak like a child,grow up.Which full grown man speaks like this(, una be hoes, bitches, no1der, d spirit wey una dey carry 4 head, dey always turn una brain upside dwn),What nonsense!!

Please check into the nearest psychiatric home for mental evaluation or better still,kill yourself.This tormented life of yours is indeed worthless,what are you lashing out at really??human hairs huh?

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
Logicboy03: In this day and age, educated Nigerians are still afraid of fairytale spirits and ghosts?

Gaddem.
Your ignorance is saddening.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

You need to stop using your alt accounts to 'like' your own posts sweetie.

Alt accounts really??this guy is a F**cking drama king,why do you think I need an alt account huh??You dropped your opinion,I dropped mine,why are you hurting??if someone liked my post,it means that he or she understood my view,what's the biggie about that??or do you normally like your own posts??if you do,then you really are a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
Policewoman: Good for them. I HAVE NEVER FANCIED THE IDEA OF FIXING HAIRS BELONGING TO OTHER WOMEN, DEAD OR ALIVE. That is the height of folly.

Officer Ngozi...you hawt Dai! kiss
Work that law baby wink
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by fELiscatus: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:
Alt accounts really??this guy is a F**cking drama king,why do you think I need an alt account huh??You dropped your opinion,I dropped mine,why are you hurting??if someone liked my post,it means that he or she understood my view,what's the biggie about that??or do you normally like your own posts??if you do,then you really are a clown.

Yada yada yada.

Your denial makes no difference to me love.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
bigfat05: [size=15pt]Brazilian hair is better any day any time ...[/size]
wake up and drop the wig/weave African women. No more fake hair it stinks
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

You really are a f*olish man,must you speak like a demon tormented fellow??We don't love our hair(our business)You are angry about it(your business),please Mr Legion,mind your business and stop quoting me.You write and speak like a child,grow up.Which full grown man speaks like this(, una be hoes, bitches, no1der, d spirit wey una dey carry 4 head, dey always turn una brain upside dwn),What nonsense!!

Please check into the nearest psychiatric home for mental evaluation or better still,kill yourself.This tormented life of yours is indeed worthless,what are you lashing out at really??human hairs huh?
idiat
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: idiat

Bast*rd!!!
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by platinum131(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
@post
why would any right thinking black woman want to fix an attachment,indian,lebanese,chinese sweden or whatever ,when at the end of the day everyone knows its fake. There is nothing wrong with black hair,we need to take pride in everything thats black and stop copying oyinbo.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

Bast*rd!!!
prostitu.te with stinking fake hair
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
platinum131: @post
why would any right thinking black woman want to fix an attachment,indian,lebanese,chinese sweden or whatever ,when at the end of the day everyone knows its fake. There is nothing wrong with black hair,we need to take pride in everything thats black and stop copying oyinbo.
ask byvan apparently the old hag sees nothing wrong with that.smh
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by dammytosh: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
ill luck during a week does not in any way mean Indian Air or something spiritual.

You might just need to pause and take a stock of your life all over.

I would have prefereed that the Indian hair was not burnt. Let her use it forthnightly and record happenings.

That is a more scientific and fact finding approach.

I have had a week when My car was hitted 3times (damages almost clocking 70k). I poured water on my brand new laptop (worth 230K then) and a lot of other stuffs happened. I termed that week a black week in my Diary, i felt ordinary that week for the first time after many years.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by roseisaac(f): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
hmmmm God plz av mercy on ur children.

PLS AM NEW ON NAIRALAND AND I NEED A MALE AND A FEMALE FRIENDS.
U CAN EMAIL ME ANYTIME rose_isaac@yahoo.com
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
If i say women are so daft and easily deceived it would sound mean. I dont blame the lady, why wont u be this gullible after watching nolywood movies 2/4. When u have watched "the snake princess" why wouldnt u think that there are real snake princesses in this world. Fools, tbh if women ruled this world this world would burn and cease to exist.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by luluosas(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hmm! Women, I just hope you people will learn.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by COOLDUN: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
nuelveralfred: TIPS FOR LADIES OUT THERE....... WITH YOUR TARTY/STRANGE APPEARANCE YOU ATTRACT EVERY GUY BUT WITH A DECENT LOOK AND CONDUCT YOU INVITE REAL MEN.... IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT smiley THATS ALL

Yes oo, because a wise word says that beauty takes a woman to a man's house, but character sends woman back to her father's house. I am with you.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
Logicboy03: In this day and age, educated Nigerians are still afraid of fairytale spirits and ghosts?

Gaddem.

Another way for you to justify wearing wigs. I'm sure you believe in supernatural being but not spirit.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Your ignorance is saddening.

What? So wgen mr ibu vanishes in africa magic it means people really vanish in real life? If u truely believe in the india hair story then ur life is worthless to be honest. What Dumbness
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by GooseBaba: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lakayana: In that case organ transplant should stop? I am not advocating for the Indian Brazilian or any other as a woman I have never used any but I don't think she should allow fear or superstitious believes drag us back into the stone ages we must move forward and get to new frontiers. For the only thing that is constant in life is change.

So appreciating your natural hair is backward!? Wetin Stone Age get inside this matter?
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by IYANGBALI: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2013

Gaddem.
sidon there dey blow grammar,wetin you sabi apart from gaddem?
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by BUSHMAN1: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
but come o.. why is it that other races dont buy or wear black or african hair? is african hair full of lice?..lol..i ve never seen a chinese,indian european or brazilian wearing a negreos hair,and if they beleive its human hair do they kill this people to get their hair?.and why do they feel the need to wear other races hair what is wrong with their own hair?
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by BUSHMAN1: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan: Who doesn't know than even the whites tan?do they tan to look darker or whiter??If white is really that pretty,why do they tan their skin?I have watched a program on MAX(Next)where a girl turned down a date because he is too white,one actually tanned hers before they went for a date and these are white girls.My point is that even the whites are not too comfortable with their colour,especially those who are toilet paper white.

All these unnecessary talk about Naija ladies fixing human hairs,don't the so called whites substitute their hairs as well?don't they use extentionsWe all make up for our inadequacies as no race is 100percent cool with their appearance.A Palestinian lady once complained that she hates her hair because he can't tie the African Gele with it,her hair is very slippery(she is married to my cousin).

How many criticisms do the whites get for injecting their lips so it appears African??see,no point criticising Naija ladies,atleast we only substituted our hair which we all must agree is usually unmanageable.Atleast 90percent of us have not surgically altered our body parts,have we??

Stick to the kind of women that rock your boat and stop whining about our human hair extensions please.
splendid..you! make a lot of sense
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by GraceBestowed(f): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ok, give me a break!! You think all those 'Indian', 'Peruvian', & 'Brazilian' hair you buy for a 'measly' £500 is from somebody's head!? Real hair, from peoples' heads cost thousands and thousands of pounds!

For a wig, it takes more than 12 people to donate their unprocessed hair, and costs thousands to process & sew. The cost of a really good, real human hair, wig is nothing less than £5,000.

The woman that was being chased in her dreams should seek help, her problem is not solely from having hair extensions!

This is my two cents worth!

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by BUSHMAN1: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked did`nt expect you to stoop to his level..sad
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by BUSHMAN1: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
GraceBestowed: Ok, give me a break!! You think all those 'Indian', 'Peruvian', & 'Brazilian' hair you buy for a 'measly' £500 is from somebody's head!? Real hair, from peoples' heads cost thousands and thousands of pounds!

For a wig, it takes more than 12 people to donate their unprocessed hair, and costs thousands to process & sew. The cost of a really good, real human hair, wig is nothing less than £5,000.

The woman that was being chased in her dreams should seek help, her problem is not solely from having hair extensions!

GBAM! spot on, i was wondering how this human hair is obtained i mean..imagine the amount of mortals
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lakayana: In that case organ transplant should stop? I am not advocating for the Indian Brazilian or any other as a woman I have never used any but I don't think she should allow fear or superstitious believes drag us back into the[b] stone ages we must move forward and get to new frontiers.[/b] For the only thing that is constant in life is change.

What is it you know about civilization? Well, opinion are like noses, everybody has one grin including chumps.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by successcertain: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lol all na low self esteem, carrying another woman hair and bleaching out your own skin color is severe low self esteem africans surfer from.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by successcertain: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
GraceBestowed: Ok, give me a break!! You think all those 'Indian', 'Peruvian', & 'Brazilian' hair you buy for a 'measly' £500 is from somebody's head!? Real hair, from peoples' heads cost thousands and thousands of pounds!

You must be new on something and you need to get out much, hair is something when you are extremely broke and needy. in places like Netherlands and france a lot of people sell their hairs for a couple bucks like 200 euro . And some junk rasta men sell for marijuana and hard drugs. It cost nothing to sell your hair, in all salon in amsterdam and paris somebody hairs waiting be fixed on somebody.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by slimfit1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mrkuvuki: Every time I view nairalands rss feed I weep..the kinda crap topics that make the front page *SIGHs*

Would have agreed with you about the some craps this is not one of them.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by GeorgeD1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
this is what looking for beauty at all costs does to you.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
The dead wants her hair back . . . buhahahahaha
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Costa2000(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
rose isaac: hmmmm God plz av mercy on ur children.

PLS AM NEW ON NAIRALAND AND I NEED A MALE AND A FEMALE FRIENDS.
U CAN EMAIL ME ANYTIME rose_isaac@yahoo.com
No need to say u want male and female friends all u need is she+male

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Makeup Transformation / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? / Jim Iyke's Outfit At AMVCA 2013: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.