Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed (25195 Views)

Indian Hair / Peruvian Hair Indian Hair Brazilian Hair Which One Is Better / Brazilian & Indian Hair, Synthetic Hair, Wigs, Weavons At Wholesale Prices! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by honeric01(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2013
Una wicked o, don't you people know that African women are not "woman" enough until they wear foreign hair?

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by amiskurie(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2013
Hisses! undecided

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by babysnogls: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2013
@OP, Story is so true. A lot of ladies dt undergo deliverance have to loose their weave ons when praying. A particular lady told me dt she stopd using weave ons becos there was a particular revival dt was going on in her church one day and al of a sudden a lady startd pulling out her weave on. Ds lady began to cry, shout, pull out d weaveon and stuff it in her mouth! It was terrible. She stoppd fixn weave ons after dt. For me, weave on is easy to carry na. God save us o..
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Lakayana: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2013
In that case organ transplant should stop? I am not advocating for the Indian Brazilian or any other as a woman I have never used any but I don't think she should allow fear or superstitious believes drag us back into the stone ages we must move forward and get to new frontiers. For the only thing that is constant in life is change.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by lovemimi(f): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2013
Deep!
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by gabinogem(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2013
Superstituous beliefs will not end our world one day... MAN know thyself.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by victorazy(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2013
Mrkuvuki: Every time I view nairalands rss feed I weep..the kinda crap topics that make the front page *SIGHs*

Go and create ur own bro!

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by ronnietilo: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2013
Really sorry for you sha.

Logicboy03: In this day and age, educated Nigerians are still afraid of fairytale spirits and ghosts?

Gaddem.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Spacodinho(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2013
kimakazee: Fairytale spirit abi, ? If pple like aristotle n classical time philosophers will acknowlege the existence of a supernatural realm, talkmore of u, after all dis education u hav received u come 2 nairaland n say all dis jargon
guy u are on point
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Paulonminyi: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2013
Mrkuvuki: Every time I view nairalands rss feed I weep..the kinda crap topics that make the front page *SIGHs*
ok u may go n creat ur own forum Mr sabi,call it wwwdotOGAonTOP.org
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Napolitano(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2013
This story na bad market
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by nuelveralfred: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2013
TIPS FOR LADIES OUT THERE....... WITH YOUR TARTY/STRANGE APPEARANCE YOU ATTRACT EVERY GUY BUT WITH A DECENT LOOK AND CONDUCT YOU INVITE REAL MEN.... IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT smiley THATS ALL

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by deelobe: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2013
Logicboy03: In this day and age, educated Nigerians are still afraid of fairytale spirits and ghosts?

Gaddem.

I have seen things stranger than fiction. The spiritual realm is more real than the physical. Someone rightly said when the corpse of someone unknown to is carried past you you think it's log until it happens to you. Please let's not be quick to be judgmental and critical. The fact you haven't experienced something doesn't mean it's unreal.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by ninamyers: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2013
Fat lie, they'r jus trying to hype the TV presenter Rachel Edjeren. Read the first paragraph. What an introduction. All these bloggers jus trying to hype people cos they'r been paid to do it, guess it's by her or her hubby Israel Edjeren, n i knw they won't stoop to low, so the blogger is jus creating attention so people will read her blog n she gets paid thanks to people clicking on her blog. So Fake news. About the Indians sacrificing their hair to the gods it's well true watch Chris Rocks documentary Good hair. But others well sounds like nigerian film. cool
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2013
Prayer and fasting? Hair burning? I suggest they add lonat to tidy the malaria sharp sharp
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by God2man(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2013
Op, thank you very much.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by otokx(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2013
noted, the average blackman has always been superstitious even when he resides outside Africa for long periods of time.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2013
Ignorance coupled hallucination is very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2013

Gaddem.
pray you do not become the object of spiritual torment, you will surely die of pride.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by gloryvik: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2013
May God hv mercy on us...amen!
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2013
Who doesn't know than even the whites tan?do they tan to look darker or whiter??If white is really that pretty,why do they tan their skin?I have watched a program on MAX(Next)where a girl turned down a date because he is too white,one actually tanned hers before they went for a date and these are white girls.My point is that even the whites are not too comfortable with their colour,especially those who are toilet paper white.

All these unnecessary talk about Naija ladies fixing human hairs,don't the so called whites substitute their hairs as well?don't they use extentionsWe all make up for our inadequacies as no race is 100percent cool with their appearance.A Palestinian lady once complained that she hates her hair because he can't tie the African Gele with it,her hair is very slippery(she is married to my cousin).

How many criticisms do the whites get for injecting their lips so it appears African??see,no point criticising Naija ladies,atleast we only substituted our hair which we all must agree is usually unmanageable.Atleast 90percent of us have not surgically altered our body parts,have we??

Stick to the kind of women that rock your boat and stop whining about our human hair extensions please.

6 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2013
@OP,thanks,I ll stick to Brazillian hair then.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by fELiscatus: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2013
byvan: @OP,thanks,I ll stick to Brazillian hair then.
What difference does it make? It is the same thing as human hair!
Better start getting proud of your natural hair instead of fawning over the hair of people that would never attach African hair to their heads in a million years.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

What difference does it make? It is the same thing as human hair!
Better start getting proud of your natural hair instead of fawning over the hair of people that would never attach African hair to their heads in a million years.

Don't bother yourself,my husband loves it,I love it,that settles it.Wait till I complain of Haunting phantoms,then I will solicit for your advice.Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by johnstar(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2013

Gaddem.
if u gt liver entr ibafo shrine 4 ogun state na undecided
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by paulicoco: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2013
That is why I keep my kinky curls. I love being natural all the way. Black women have beautiful hair.Our women need to learn how to embrace it. ' Black womens biggest hair problem is that they think that their hair is a problem. I live in London and most hair shops are owned by indian or pakistani people. I wanted to purchase some argan morroccan oil and jojoba oil, when the indian man in the shop stopped me and asked my if I wanted to try their new peruvian hair and I said: No. That I am ok with my hair. Can u believe that the man, replied me saying that: my hair is too hard and is not as long as peruvian or indian hair. That our hair doesn't look that nice..... I don't even blame him, I blame black women who cannot love their hair.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by johnstar(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2013
byvan: @OP,thanks,I ll stick to Brazillian hair then.
wt is f**kn wrong wit ur own hair, u r nt proud of ur beauty, abegi, all dis gals wey dey carry hair, una be hoes, bitches, no1der, d spirit wey una dey carry 4 head, dey always turn una brain upside dwn
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Valto(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
i never knew indian hair is real human hair shocked..
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2013

Gaddem.

But what do you expect if for example, you wear the hair of a woman that was strangled or r.ap.ed to death

If you dont believe in dreams, then you are a zombie....
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by fELiscatus: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

Don't bother yourself,my husband loves it,I love it,that settles it.Wait till I complain of Haunting phantoms,then I will solicit for your advice.Thanks.
You need to stop using your alt accounts to 'like' your own posts sweetie.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Policewoman: Good for them. I HAVE NEVER FANCIED THE IDEA OF FIXING HAIRS BELONGING TO OTHER WOMEN, DEAD OR ALIVE. That is the height of folly.

Me too. If it is synthetic, thats manageable...

But i just dont like dem.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by ajetunblog(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
nina myers: Fat lie, they'r jus trying to hype the TV presenter Rachel Edjeren. Read the first paragraph. What an introduction. All these bloggers jus trying to hype people cos they'r been paid to do it, guess it's by her or her hubby Israel Edjeren, n i knw they won't stoop to low, so the blogger is jus creating attention so people will read her blog n she gets paid thanks to people clicking on her blog. So Fake news. About the Indians sacrificing their hair to the gods it's well true watch Chris Rocks documentary Good hair. But others well sounds like nigerian film. cool

Sup,am not a girl..she was the one that posted it on her facebook wall,keep reading my blog..Team Ajetun Blog smiley http://ajetun..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? / Amazing Makeup Transformation / Please Help!!! I Need A Good Skin Cream!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.