Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Is A Breakup Necessary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Breakup Necessary? (707 Views)

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Breakup Necessary? by Kirinwa: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2013
Assuming you find you can no longer get on with your girlfriend.Is a breakup really necessary?Can't you just move on?Quit calls and everything.With time she'll get a cue.What's there in calling a meeting for breakup. Is it really necessary? Some even go the extra mile of returning gifts during the rosy days.What's your views?
Re: Is A Breakup Necessary? by achinaboy(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2013
she is a human not animal,end it they way u started it, no problem with that,,baby i think it`s time to end this,due to certain reasons beyond my control,i hope u understand,,,,,there is no harm in doing that

1 Like

Re: Is A Breakup Necessary? by raqueal(f): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
I would respect any man that has the courage to sit me down and have a break up talk with me. It's more mature and tidy. Besides, why in love's name will any man leave his woman guessing the status of their relationship? That shows the man is a coward and doesn't give 2 f's about the woman's feelings.

1 Like

Re: Is A Breakup Necessary? by KINGwax(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
raqueal: I would respect any man that has the courage to sit me down and have a break up talk with me. It's more mature and tidy. Besides, why in love's name will any man leave his woman guessing the status of their relationship? That shows the man is a coward and doesn't give 2 f's about the woman's feelings.
not true. I guess u said dt cos it aint vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Breakup Necessary? by Kirinwa: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2013
KINGwax: not true. I guess u said dt cos it aint vice versa.

Don't mind them.Woman never leave you wondering your position in her life before?

(1) (Reply)

Im Dating A Younger Igbo Man Amd Im An American Women. He Claims To Love Me But / Distance Relationship, How Safe Is It / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.