Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Lagos State NSCDC Commandant Suspended Over “my Oga At The Top” Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State NSCDC Commandant Suspended Over “my Oga At The Top” Comment (959 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Funny: Channels TV Interviews NSCDC Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State NSCDC Commandant Suspended Over “my Oga At The Top” Comment by fankasibe: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
His suspension comes on the heels of his now famous “my oga at the top” comment which went viral after his embarrassing ordeal at the Channels Television breakfast programme – Sunrise Daily. The Lagos commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC), Mr. Obafaiye Shem, who has become infamous for not knowing the website of his organization while being interviewed on Channels TV has been suspended from office NaijaPundit can now reveal. His suspension was effected by the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

The Oga at the Top video has gone viral and brought embarrassment to Nigeria with even Piers Morgan of CNN having a go at the joke.

In the video, Mr. Obafaiye Shem tried to cover up his ignorance of his organization's website by saying that it would be revealed by his oga at the top. This video has till date sparked a T-Shirt campaign, a music video and a remix tape.
Re: Lagos State NSCDC Commandant Suspended Over “my Oga At The Top” Comment by Rooneyboy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
That one concern am grin
Re: Lagos State NSCDC Commandant Suspended Over “my Oga At The Top” Comment by Fatdon(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
My Oga At The Top.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Controls 23 OF 27 Lgas In Borno - Senator Zanna Speaks / Revolution In The Judiciary!!! / We‘ll swim or sink with Amaechi – Rivers Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.