Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again (12222 Views)

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee / Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by addey(m): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
Gbawe.:
By the time GEJ is done with his crude, ultra-divisive and 'throwback' ways, even GEJ will be shouting "vote APC".

Yes bro tell them
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Omen100(m): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
Like my signature has said, 2013 is a year of minding your business & I still don't know why some are pucknosing in other people's business, this is pdp's business & I have learned how to keep my distance.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by addey(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
What this PDP old fools don't know is that southwest is too educated to be push around.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

An who the hell are you offering such advise...Nairaland money man? Heheheheehee ...let Berem get a hold in you!
You are derailing this thread little demon. I bind you in the name of truth. OBJ needs to start counting his blessings, name them one by one, from jail to Presidency again and should retire peacefully reconciling himself with Cosmic Infinity. This is the time for him to study death, God and Heavens. Nigeria doesnt need his experience anymore, he has done enough for Nigeria. And we thank him.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by SamAfrik(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
If only electorates in other regions can as smart as those in SW. The region has gone beyond sentiments, if u dont perform u wil be thrown out, ur party regardless.
No wonder ACN govs are sitting tight. Mimiko is also focusing on d pple.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by MrGarri1: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
Politics is not a joke. We do it to get power and use the substance of power to serve our members.
Check out the bolded!!!

The Self-Serving PDP fools only think about using the power acquired to satisfy the unending greedy desires of their fellow criminals.

PDP is‎​ a plague that must be decimated within the shortest possible time!!

angry

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by ewet: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
Bamanga shuld go back and tell his OGA @ THE TOP that PDP shuld 4get abt the south-west. The south west is wiser now and knows that PDP as a party is an ill wind tht blows no good.
This is a call to other regions to realise the same and join the south west in demanding for true federalism.This is what can guarantee the speedy development of naija and i will neva support the PDP no matter the candidate if they dont promote true federalism.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by IlajeOmuro: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
SamAfrik: If only electorates in other regions can as smart as those in SW. The region has gone beyond sentiments, if u dont perform u wil be thrown out, ur party regardless.

Sure Mimiko is focusing on the people? The man last paid Ondo State workers in December 2012! I am always sad when people equate Oyemekun and Oba Adesida roads where the man has done some cosmetic works with the entire state. For your information, Mimiko is a huge disappointment and that was why he was declared winner of last year's election with a meagre 41% of the total votes cast.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by ewet: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
berem: Is this gonna be the end of PDP in the southwest?
The PDP is dead for gud. Tell me wht has the south west benefited from PDP. PDP is the problem of this country. Even if Obama contested under PDP he will fail because the party itself is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by wazobiaforu(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote author=tomakint]
Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, its sacked Deputy National Chairman, South West, Engr. Segun Oni and former governor of Oyo State, Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala, .
Former Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel,
See thief thief -bad ex(s)

“If you do not acquire power through legal votes, you will not be able to serve diligently those that voted you in.
We gave them chances for many years and they all fail, NO MORE VOTE FOR DEM

“If we fail to toe the line, some people will take over our right to govern the states in the South West.
DONE ALREADY
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

An who the hell are you offering such advise...Nairaland money man? Heheheheehee ...let Berem get a hold in you!
cool
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by ewet: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
tomakint:
Your political permutation is laughable most times, could it be out of sentiments or some syndromes because the Gbawe I used to know always talks convincingly cool
Gbawe is right. The PDP has totally marginalised the south west and GEJ who is trying to usurp the power brokers in the SW has gotten it all wrong by doling partronage to those who cannot even deliver there street.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
ewet:
Gbawe is right. The PDP has totally marginalised the south west and GEJ who is trying to usurp the power brokers in the SW has gotten it all wrong by doling partronage to those who cannot even deliver there street.
If may I agree with you that PDP is finished in the SW, but who are the people that are now saints in the opposition ? Not PDP decampees ? Talking about old wine in new bottle. Nothing has changed except the names. Same dudes!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by sEyi6: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
SamAfrik: If only electorates in other regions can as smart as those in SW. The region has gone beyond sentiments, if u dont perform u wil be thrown out, ur party regardless.

I am really happy for the SouthWest and Edo people my man, days of propaganda are over, people are now elected based on credibility, integrity and past records.

Checkout that transformation Oyo is witnessing, Edo, Ogun, Ondo. Even Ekiti and Osun that are of lower IGR are not doing bad at all from my personal assessment. Lagos is not comparable to any state in the federation in all ramifications. I'm not praising A.CN or the Labor party but the way the SW and Edo have out grown other zones politically. Gone are the days when governors are elected based on sentiments and other irritating factors Nigerians put into consideration before voting anyone into power.

It is now clear to politicians in the zone that your performance is your passport for being elected. If your performance is poor, you will be voted out, simple as that.
I believe one thing, if PDP is elected in any SW states or EDO in the next election, their performance will be amazing, because they know the people they've been deceiving earlier on are now politically matured.
This is the urge that is pushing Mimiko and A.CN governors to work extensively. Same reason why Mimiko was re-elected, Ondo people saw what Mimiko has done/is doing, hence they have no reason to vote in A.CN. Usually, Ondo people should have voted A.CN that it's a regional party, but their civilization and enlightment made them re-elect the man they've tested and trusted.

I also give credit to Imo and Anambra people, they have tested parties and will always vote out a non performing politician.

I wish other states can also put that fear into their governors and elected office holders of knowing that they can be voted out at anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by ewet: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
tomakint: Coming down to the 4th Republic {since IBB aborted the 3rd Republic of National Republican Convention (NRC) and Social Democratic Party (SDP) of 1991} it must be observed that the Peoples Democratic Party under a Jonathan government is quite different from the Obasanjo-led government where it has to be a do-and-die affair. In the First and Second Republic, two northerners (Tafawa Balewa and Shagari held sway) and were clearly seen as being one-sided, inept and visionless hence the need for the changes that aborted both Republic. This is not the case in Jonathan’s case, his administration has taken it upon itself to execute as many people-oriented policies as possible and even with two years into his government he has shown some political sagacity as a promising government that will deliver at the end of his first term! No matter how hard the oppositions try to hit the camp of Jonathan with propaganda, it is still crystal clear that he (Ebele Goodluck Jonathan) will still carry the day. By 2015, there is every tendency that Nigerians will yearn for JONATHAN again!
Your political postulation is totally wrong and its tainted with obvious GEJ sycophancy. Your GEJ has achived nothng in his 3 yrs in office. However GEJ is not the problem with Nigeria but PDP as a party is the problem and with the way the party operates even if obama were to be president of Nigeria under PDP, he will fail. PDP is an ultra consevative party that seeks to keep the status quo and you and i know tht Nigeria needs a radical cum progressive ideological change. First of this is true federalism and not this superfluos contraption that PDP promotes.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote author=Gbawe. I tink u guys shud have a beta medium to wash ur dirty underwears instead of using dis Forum........Obj is such a conic fellow dat cannot be predicted...PDP knws how best dey can ammend dere house... 2015......all d way
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by ewet: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
Billyonaire: If may I agree with you that PDP is finished in the SW, but who are the people that are now saints in the opposition ? Not PDP decampees ? Talking about old wine in new bottle. Nothing has changed except the names. Same dudes!
Thats not the issue. but tht the PDP as a party is progressing in error. I am not saying the opposition is tht far better than PDP but anythng a bit better than pdp will do it for me.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by BetaThings: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Why would people be bothered about OBJ. He should be left to enjoy his retirement and make peace with the maker before going 6ft. Only a stupid person will still want to be involved in politics at 75. Its time we think about our lives and how we live. OBJ should be thinking of how he will die.

Obj is not contesting. So your comment is not about contesting
And
Sir Edwin Clark
Alhaji Bamanga Tukur
Chief Anthony Anenih
from the stable of GEJ

Are they all stup.id too?
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Davo93(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
One sure thing that i know is that Tinubu has to even work harder at this time to keep the South West states to himself rather than concentrating on the ill-fated APC of a thing, he has two trickish gubernitorial elections he has to win here before 2015( Ekiti & Osun) and IF he fails which i can say is not not impossible owning to some logical conclusions, i bet you, PDP is set for the second rule in the South West and GEJ gets an easy ride come 2015.

A major factor towards this is a PDP incarnate who is not currently talked about but could make the difference at the end of the day....DR MIMIKO!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by victokafor(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
All OGAS' are equal but some OGA at the TOP are more equal than the other The Northern connection have disconnected the south western PDP bigwigs from each other causing ripples in the western political hemisphere.. We know as e dey go..Oga Bamanga take note.. Oga Joe at the top place your Hat well because your hat will soon turn to face Cap!!! wetin happen for 1968, make e no happen oooo. we don tire for all these leagues of corrupt officials.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by BetaThings: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
tomakint: Coming down to the 4th Republic {since IBB aborted the 3rd Republic of National Republican Convention (NRC) and Social Democratic Party (SDP) of 1991} it must be observed that the Peoples Democratic Party under a Jonathan government is quite different from the Obasanjo-led government where it has to be a do-and-die affair. In the First and Second Republic, two northerners (Tafawa Balewa and Shagari held sway) and were clearly seen as being one-sided, inept and visionless hence the need for the changes that aborted both Republic.

This is what you call one-sided?

No 1 - Pres Shagari - North West
No 2 - VP Ekwueme - South East
No 3 - Senate Pres Wayas - South South
No 4 - House Speaker Ezeoke - South East

2 of the 4 elective posts were held by one region and 3 out of 4 were held by the South
What exactly did you want?

Please stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by IYANGBALI: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Gbawe.:
By the time GEJ is done with his crude, ultra-divisive and 'throwback' ways, even GEJ will be shouting "vote APC".
ameeeeeeeeen
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
BetaThings:

Obj is not contesting. So your comment is not about contesting
And
Sir Edwin Clark
Alhaji Bamanga Tukur
Chief Anthony Anenih
from the stable of GEJ

Are they all stup.id too?
Anyone above 75 meddling into partisan politics is stupid. Simple!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by ikweremilitant: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Gbawe.:
see wat frustration hs reduced u 2
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Paulonminyi: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nobody shud unda-estimate OBJ.if Obj nd his stunch loyalties leave PDP,wat wil remain in PDP wil b cacas. Check d analysis, in d lik of D.Mark nd co. Wil leav n join d merger party.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by dougivilla(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Demdem:

SW has tasted the killer party and the experience wasn't palatable. Now they have experiencing the progressives and it has been pleasurable so far. Why do u think they will like to go back to the killer party again?
which south west are you talking about?
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Why would people be bothered about OBJ. He should be left to enjoy his retirement and make peace with the maker before going 6ft. Only a stupid person will still want to be involved in politics at 75. Its time we think about our lives and how we live. OBJ should be thinking of how he will die.
IN OTHER WORDS GEJ IS ALSO SILLY FOR NORMINATING AN 80+ YEARS OLD MAN IN THE PERSON OF TONY ANENIH AS THE PDP CHAIRMAN BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by emiye(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
lakhadimar: IN OTHER WORDS GEJ IS ALSO SILLY FOR NORMINATING AN 80+ YEARS OLD MAN IN THE PERSON OF TONY ANENIH AS THE PDP CHAIRMAN BOARD OF TRUSTEES

Don't mind that peasant that can't spell billionaire, Bamanga Tukur, his party's chairman is older than OBJ. Even the youth leader of PDP is roughly 10 years younger than OBJ.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by seanet02: 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
emiye:

Don't mind that peasant that can't spell billionaire, Bamanga Tukur, his party's chairman is older than OBJ. Even the youth leader of PDP is roughly 10 years younger than OBJ.
Total destruction. Billionaire sorry o
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by materrazzi: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
I don't know how someone in the east will know what is happening in the southwest than we that stays there.First of all,ACN is not a separate party but extension of PDP.I stay in ogun state,I can say it anywhere,that ACN in my state is nothing but failure.U can't compare Daniel regime to that of Amosun.Only concentrating iat the capital.So u pple when talking of ACN,learn not to over rate them because some PDP government are more better than ur so called party
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Demdem(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
dougivilla: which south west are you talking about?

Which SW do u know of?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

" I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB / Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See / Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.