Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed (14653 Views)

Let Biafrans Go – Dr Junaid Mohammed (the Sun) / CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari / Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by idirect(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
By SaharaReporters, New York

Russia-trained medical doctor and radical Northern Nigeria politician, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, this morning on a radio show in Abuja said that for his acts of insincerity and dishonesty in Aso Rock, former President Olusegun Obasanjo once beat up Dr. Doyin Okupe, who is now President Goodluck Jonathan’s defender-in-chief.
He also hit at Jonathan’s political adviser, Ahmed Gulak, whom he dismissed as a desperate and illogical politician sailing on the capsized boat of a failed presidency.
“I was there when President Olusegun Obasanjo physically beat and assaulted him because of his attitude and lack of honesty,” he said of Okupe. “I was also there when Chief of Staff to Obasanjo, Maj.Gen. Mohammed called him and scolded him because of his behaviour. And the same character is today entering what he doesn’t know, is a PR practitioner? Is he a journalist?”
Mohammed further described Okupe as “shameless,” adding that he has ignorantly been defending President Jonathan without being privy to the reality of Jonathan’s atrocities, as a result of which Okupe will continue to face morality and credibility challenges.
“I know how he kept troubling Obasanjo and he was given the job, later on he showed his [true] colours and was kicked-out…He is busy doing harm again to his remaining person. Even Gulak with his proud moustache is doing same, shamelessly because of Jonathan.”
When the moderator asked Junaid, what did Okupe did to defend himself when Obasanjo was beating him up, Mohammed responded, “What would he do? Do you know who were there? There were deluges of security operatives, no matter [his being] younger than Obasanjo, he could not help himself but just received the beatings.”
He challenged Okupe to deny his account. “I was there and saw it, let him come out and deny it, let’s see.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/obasanjo-once-physically-beat-doyin-okupe-being-dishonest-junaid-mohamed

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by idirect(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Baba iyabo alias mr no nonsense grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
You can't blame Okupe and Gulak for their stupidity. They need to be stupid to work with a visionless, focuslessnes and direction directionlessness of Jonathan

21 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by takedat(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
grin grin grin Though this may not entirely be true, but Okupe is an habitual liar and a dishonest chatterbox deserving of being assaulted!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by adconline(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Did OBJ beat up Jerry Gana for endlessly misleading Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by idirect(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
adconline: Did OBJ beat up Jerry Gana for endlessly misleading Nigerians?
Wait make i ask my oga at the top, I dont want to say anyting now make my oga at the top no say itz beat me up another tin o *cough* dazz all

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by kokoA(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lol.. I await Okukpe's respose. So Baba don brush dis guy wella before.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by EkoIle1: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
OBJ = Ultimate Oga @ The Top...

lmao

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by Maxymilliano(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
From an insider...

Femi Fani-Kayode

"I am not a fan of the Goodluck Jonathan administration and more often than not I have criticised them forcefully. I do however believe that our submissions and criticisms ought to be based on truth and they should be factually accurate.

The assertion by Dr. Junaid Mohammed in todays edition of Saharareporters ­ that President Obasanjo once physically beat up Doyin Okupe for corruption is a lie from the pit of hell".

... I need not say much.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by Maxymilliano(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Femi Fani-Kayode

I wasn't there when Jesus walked the earth either but I know that He lived. I repeat I discussed this with OBJ earlier today and he said that it never happened.

Do you need to hear more than that?

Junaid is lying to a gullible audience that are ready to believe the worse about others at the drop of a hat. Grow up and stop accepting the garbage that you are always fed. Do your own research and stop being so naive.

... Case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by mkoabiola: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wait ooo.
Does it mean dat baba iyabo was a boxer while he was in d prison.
Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by fkaz(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
Okupe deserve those uppercut from Vitali Klitschko of nigeria

Because doyin okupe is a scam
Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
So OBJ is a Bully ? And people support such neanderthal behavior in 21st century ?
Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by ba7man(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
Some Nigerian Politicians and Government officials really need to be beaten up to force sense into their heads.
Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by ba7man(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
EG.Imagine if the Senate members had ripped Senator Yerima's agbada, beat the living daylight out of him and stomped him on the ground when they found out he was marrying underaged girls?.....before whisking him off to jail. Whenever he's released and he sees an underaged girl, he'll run away fast when he remembers the beat down.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by daylae(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
Billyonaire: So OBJ is a Bully ? And people support such neanderthal behavior in 21st century ?
irrelevant and out of place.

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by seanet02: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
Maxymilliano: Femi Fani-Kayode

I wasn't there when Jesus walked the earth either but I know that He lived. I repeat I discussed this with OBJ earlier today and he said that it never happened.

Do you need to hear more than that?

Junaid is lying to a gullible audience that are ready to believe the worse about others at the drop of a hat. Grow up and stop accepting the garbage that you are always fed. Do your own research and stop being so naive.

... Case closed!
So we should not accept what he said as the truth even when the accused could not muster a word?
Na wa for you o
Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by redsun(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Babarian. Why didn't he sue his ass?

Animals that settles all issues with violence. With no intergrity,principles,policies,right,precedence,order and discipline.
Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2013
Imagine that old soldier's bones pounding the fat bag cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by nairaman66(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2013
Serves him rite!!
Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by AZeD1(m): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: So OBJ is a Bully ? And people support such neanderthal behavior in 21st century ?
Alams is a thief and people support his pardon? As for me i'd rather have a bully than a thief.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by MrGarri1: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2013
What OBJ did was wrong!!!

Most our leaders are ANIMALISTIC in their actions, especially when not in public view.

-- Wammako flogs NEPA staff

-- Okorosha beats up a female senator

-- Okorosha beats up Peter Obi

-- OBJ beats up Okukpe....

Etc etc

Shame on all of them!!

Bunch of silly morrafockers!!!

angry

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by MrGarri1: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2013
Even if one hates Okukpe, that doesn't in any way justify OBJ's action.

Sometimes I wonder how so so-called leaders of tomorrow think!!!

How can a sane person support OBJ on this issue??

Sometimes it's scary when I see some obvious signs that our "Future Leaders" might be worse than the leaders we currently have..

angry

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2013
OBJ has always been a bully, Okupe's intelligence is 100 times that of OBJ. Isnt it ironic that OBJ had the muscle power coupled with drunkenness of power to bully Okupe then, now the pendulum has turned and OBJ is resting in his farm house while Okupe works with the Presidency and have the capacity to pounce OBJ now but will not do so, cos he is actually mentally powerful than OBJ. OBJ has done enough for Nigeria and at 75yrs he should not be dragged into politics anymore, he should be researching on what God is, What death is, how his Will should be structured and how he intends to die. He is a great man, a great ex-President, he single-handed sent the military to the barracks for ever but he has many flaws one of which is bullying. He nearly finished Mike Adenuga and Bola Tinubu! So good and so bad a man, he is not perfect, I love him just the way he is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift / Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri / Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.