Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari (7691 Views)

Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by GARRIx7(m): 2:10am On Jan 25, 2013
Emir of Kano: CPC blasts Okupe over alleged attack on Buhari

CONGRESS for Progressive Change, CPC, has lampooned the Special Assistant on Public Affairs to President Goodluck Jonathan, Dr. Doyin Okupe over his recent comment on Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s position on the attack of the Emir of Kano, describing it as an affront on personal liberty.

It also faulted Okupe’s response to Buhari, saying it was capable of heating up an already tensed polity.

A statement by the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Mr. Rotimi Fashakin said the recent attack on the Emir of Kano, indicated that the insecurity besetting Nigeria goes beyond religion and ethnicity.

According to him: “As a respected Nigerian once said, “the greatest threat to liberty is the absence of criticism”; we believe that the bullish tactics of Dr Okupe in excoriating every critic of this PDP-led regime is not only deleterious to a harmonious polity but also an affront on personal liberty.

“The pertinent questions are: does it not speak eloquently on the mind-set of the President that he encourages his aides to lambast a former Nigerian leader and respected statesman for volunteering his concern on the general insecurity in the Nation state?

“Is it not a matter of grave concern that when a respected monarch, with all the retinue of security staff, could be so gruesomely attacked on the street, what hope is there for the ordinary Nigerian in this dispensation,” Fashakin queried.

Continuing, the CPC scribe said, “as a responsible political party, we cannot be cowed by the indignity and loquacity of a crude presidential aide in failing to discharge our responsibility of nudging those that bear executive responsibility on the gaping need for security.’’

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/emir-of-kano-cpc-blasts-okupe-over-alleged-attack-on-buhari/
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 25, 2013
Lazy op, post the write up, not just the link angry
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by GARRIx7(m): 2:22am On Jan 25, 2013
.Nairaland:
Lazy op, post the write up, not just the link angry

See ya head like kernel..

Lest I forget, thank you lord for bringing me to the front page..

May your holy name forever be praised!!!

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Akshow: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2013
Naijeriya sai BUHARI

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Demdem(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2013
Okupe the dog barks anyhow these days.

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by vanstanzy(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Continuing, the CPC scribe said, “as a responsible political party, we cannot be cowed by the indignity and loquacity of a crude presidential aide in failing to discharge our responsibility of nudging those that bear executive responsibility on the gaping need for security.’’

Chei, una no go kill me o. "Responsible", don suffer! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Parnassuss(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2013
What did Buhari say in the first place, I can imagine Okupe's words though.
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by MadCow1: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Buhari is a Northern PIGFUCKER

next!!!

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by vanstanzy(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2013
The djinee does his masters bidding, just like Okupe is doing his masters', GEJs' bidding. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by moneyhungry(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2013
na wa 4 boo-GARRy O!
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2013
CPC, PDP, ANPP. all devils in human skin
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by executinal(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2013
CPC Part 1 PDP Part 2 and now CPC part 3, i am weting for PDP part 4. Let the game carry on
Opens my bag, bring out LACASARA with buns cross leg and start .......... cheesy

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2013
I suppose Okupe is the one that talks anyhow?? Oh well,it is expected...#retardeens.
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2013
That is what the owner feeds his dog for, simply to back !!!!

What other Fmr. Generals cannot do all these small small boys dey do. these boys no dey respect this respected man.

Sai BUHARI

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2013
iv4fb: CPC, PDP, ANPP. all devils in human skin

wrong, C.P.C is exceptional. believe it or not.

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by strangest(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2013
CPC are big time fools... the last time the Emir's house was set ablaze was when GEJ won the election http://www.nigeriannewsservice.com/nns-news-archive/headlines/violence-across-northern-states-greets-election-outcome ... so how do they want me to believe that they are not the ones that tried to kill the Emir

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by aglomar: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2013
Once PDP goes Okupe is out n Abati's journalistic years are over.

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by vanstanzy(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2013
aglomar: Once PDP goes Okupe is out n Abati's journalistic years are over.

True! This guys just can't stop shooting themselves on the leg.
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by strangest(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2013
aglomar: Once PDP goes Okupe is out n Abati's journalistic years are over.

Haha.. wrong, these guys are like Transformers, if PDP disappears, you will see them again in the new winning party..

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by igahdavid(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2013
iv4fb: CPC, PDP, ANPP. all devils in human skin

Is it not time we nigerians try another devil. What can be worse than what we currently have

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by aglomar: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2013
strangest:

Haha.. wrong, these guys are like Transformers, if PDP disappears, you will see them again in the new winning party..

Nigerians are more enlightened than that. For Journalism, there are several people of Abati's clout in CPC. There are second to none only in PDP

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Candybob(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2013
Mehn! I am tired of bloody buhari and okupe and the general nigerian opposition politics. It's only the ACN that is trying at all and they dont bark as loud as CPC (Crazy Party for Cùñts) which seem even worse than the PDP (Poo Dunked in Pot) party!
Nothing constructive just dirty sentiments day in day out!
So full of shyt!

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by theripper: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2013
The same party wey specialize in killing Youth corpers wen dem lose. Buhari, go and die peacefully. U no dey smell Aso Rock, if u like cry blood.

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by HIV1: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2013
My fear be say make dem no finish the national cake before i get there. shocked

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Omen100(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2013
Mad Cow: Buhari is a Northern PIGFUCKER

next!!!

just like your name implies "mad beans" grin grin grin grin

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by strangest(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2013
aglomar:

Nigerians are more enlightened than that. For Journalism, there are several people of Abati's clout in CPC. There are second to none only in PDP
I dont actually understand the point that you are trying to make.. but have you followed the likes of Tom Ikimi?
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by strangest(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2013
After CPC burnt the Emirs house, they now want to kill him
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2013
CPC is a political party filled with terrorists and fundamentalists. They don't have the interest of the masses at heart and they shut the Bleep up!

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2013
THE PDP IS A COLLEGE FOR TRAINING TALENTED THEIVES N CLUELEESS RETARD33mz...IF D EMIR CAN B ATTCKED WT ABT WEEE D MASES ..PDP WILL N SHALL FALL N B BURIED FR GOOOOOOD..........LOOOOONG LIVE MY SWT HOME NIGERIA LOOONG LIVE D PPLZ GENERAL.///./SHAME SHAME DOWN DWN TO DOZE DOGZ N RULERS WHO DESTRY D FUTURE OF DZ GRT LANDD

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Ola0711: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2013
Demdem: Okupe the dog barks anyhow these days.
ur surname is DOG..Mumu castrated Dog

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=J12]CPC is a political party filled with terrorists and fundamentalists. They don't have the interest of the masses at heart and they shut the Bleep up![/quote/]

Is there any political party in Nigeria that has the interests of the masses at heart?
There is no difference between six and half a dozen! You dey hear me so?

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Ola0711: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2013
Ibn sultan: THE PDP IS A COLLEGE FOR TRAINING TALENTED THEIVES N CLUELEESS RETARD33mz...IF D EMIR CAN B ATTCKED WT ABT WEEE D MASES ..PDP WILL N SHALL FALL N B BURIED FR GOOOOOOD..........LOOOOONG LIVE MY SWT HOME NIGERIA LOOONG LIVE D PPLZ GENERAL.///./SHAME SHAME DOWN DWN TO DOZE DOGZ N RULERS WHO DESTRY D FUTURE OF DZ GRT LANDD
durun uwarka dan iska..banza..rogo kawai..akuya ,dolo,wawa,kare

Ecoterrors Bows Out Tonight / Buhari: No Sustainable Development Without Adequate Infrastructure / Timipre Sylva: Fuel Subsidy Is A Criminal Enterprise