Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? (914 Views)

Army Chief Contradicts His Oga The President / Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by joseph1832(m): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2013
It is no news that even a 12 year old now know the 'my oga @ the top' diatribe, because of the way many Nigerians reacted when he embarass himself and the organization he works for on tv.

We have all seem to forget that another man has also made more than enough blunders, ever since he became the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Infact his blunders have now turn to a soap opera where every once in a while, he trends on social media.

He started with over celebrating Nigeria's 52nd birthday, when there's actually nothing worth celebrating! He removed fuel subsidy, the only thing Nigerians benefit from the government, he told us the boko haram menace will fizzle out when innocent Nigerians are being murdered in cold blood, he changed the name University Of Lagos (Unilag) to Moshood Abiola University (Maulag) tarnishing their reputation of forty something years of swag untainted, he appointed a man who's panache for corruption stands e pluribus unum as chairman NPA, he granted pardon to a man who doesn't deserve pardon, he refuses to declare his assets, and just like 'my oga at the top' he has also embarassed himself on tv....
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by CyberG: 4:56am On Mar 17, 2013
Spot on! You are absolutely right that GEJ demonstrates worse oga at the top cluelessness and he has not improved since he was taken from under Turais wrapper and made substantive president. But you know the 400 lapdogs are paid by same GEJ to deflect such scrutiny from his woeful performances. During his last interview with Amanpour you see him display his crass cluelessness while pretending like he did not hear the questions by saying "fardin...fardin", etc. Remember this is an interview be paid around 50,000 dollars of Nigeria's money for only to disgrace himself.

1 Like

Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by Zonacom(m): 5:02am On Mar 17, 2013
go get a life op
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by joseph1832(m): 6:34am On Mar 17, 2013
Zona.com:
go get a life op
I already have a life. Thank you very much.
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by joseph1832(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2013
CyberG: Spot on! You are absolutely right that GEJ demonstrates worse oga at the top cluelessness and he has not improved since he was taken from under Turais wrapper and made substantive president. But you know the 400 lapdogs are paid by same GEJ to deflect such scrutiny from his woeful performances. During his last interview with Amanpour you see him display his crass cluelessness while pretending like he did not hear the questions by saying "fardin...fardin", etc. Remember this is an interview be paid around 50,000 dollars of Nigeria's money for only to disgrace himself.
Somtimes I wonder if Nigerians suffer from misplace priorities, Our President has embarrassed himself times without number and he's yet to face the kind of ridicule 'my oga @ the top' faced. May be that's why he's still embarrassing himself...

1 Like

Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by adino(m): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2013
@ op
you are too brainless to do start it. pple dat made oga at d top ridicule to go viral are not as fooolish as u. continue hating, your hate 4 GEJ is already making u mad. I pity u.

1 Like

Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2013
We dey ridicule aso rock drinkard well well for nl.

Even during subsidy

Yabs just didn't go viral is all

1 Like

Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by bubadaniel13: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2013
OP people like you are not fit to leave since you cherish seeing people rediculed,GEJ has done nothing wrong to be the president of Nigeria.If you are looking for someone to redicule,go and redicule ur father since u lack respect for the office of the President,you need therapy unhappy man.

2 Likes

Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by Burger01(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2013
The 'comparison' doesn't hold water...and it can't hold water... sad
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by tatosh: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2013
I agree with the OP, Creek Joe ought to be ridiculed for his embrace of corruption
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by Ngwakwe: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2013
His Fan Base are solid as mountain and their number is in majority.

The same people whining before the election are the same whining after election.

Ahmadu Ali told us that two people contested election, one won five constituency with five million votes from his people while the other won twelve million votes across the board.

Ahmadu Ali concluded that the failed and ethnic party where crying all over why they were denied Leadership with five miiion vote from a sectional party.

Moral Lesson: The man with majority wins.

tatosh: I agree with the OP, Creek Joe ought to be ridiculed for his embrace of corruption
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by AnitaMandy: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
Dude! I think President Goodluck Jonanthan is being ridiculed since he became the President. He has however been man enough to take it. As such i expect the oga at the top guy to suck it up and bear it like a man.
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by joseph1832(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
adino: @ op
you are too brainless to do start it. pple dat made oga at d top ridicule to go viral are not as fooolish as u. continue hating, your hate 4 GEJ is already making u mad. I pity u.
My dear man, you are as brainless as they come! Instead of pitying me please go ahead and pity yourself because they say "charity begins at home".
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by joseph1832(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
bubadaniel13: OP people like you are not fit to leave since you cherish seeing people rediculed,GEJ has done nothing wrong to be the president of Nigeria.If you are looking for someone to redicule,go and redicule ur father since u lack respect for the office of the President,you need therapy unhappy man.
Oh men this nairalander is a derange mad man who lack proper training from his home. Its because your father molested you when you were a kid that's why you lack respect for other peoples father!

Imagine this nonentity ranting? You are as stupid and brainless as they come. Twerp.
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by teskyg: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
@ OP,go and Ridicule your Father.

2 Likes

Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by manmade(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
SHOULDN'T JOSEPH1832 BE RIDICULE THE WAY MY OGA AT THE TOP WAS RIDICULED

1 Like

Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by iykak47: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
teskyg: @ OP,go and Ridicule your Father.
Gbam
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by manmade(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
See pot calling kettle black,@ Op ur own "gbagaun" has even surpassed that of "My oga at the Top." Olodo rabata.

1 Like

Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by joseph1832(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
manmade: See a kettle calling pot black,@ Op ur own "gbagaun" has even surpassed that of "My oga at the Top." Olodo rabata.
My own "gbagaun"? Is gbagaun an English word? Look at who's talking.
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by joseph1832(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
manmade: SHOULDN'T JOSEPH1832 BE RIDICULE THE WAY MY OGA AT THE TOP WAS RIDICULED
Lmao before you speak of ridicule, kindly check all my post and ask that question again?
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by joseph1832(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
All of you GEJ goons should check my pedigree before you start yapping around here, I believe you guys don't make mistakes when typing right?
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by adino(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Stupidd op, u ran away from ur thread after been disgraced. Ediots like u should be left to ur fooolishness
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by Tigerhead: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
How true. Most Nigerians tend to pity mad people not copy them!!

oyb: We dey ridicule aso rock drinkard well well for nl.

Even during subsidy

Yabs just didn't go viral is all
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by genxris: 5:50am On Mar 20, 2013
@op
U can write the name of your worthless father and let us start ridiculing him first.
Mugu like u!!

1 Like

Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by joseph1832(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2013
adino: Stupidd op, u ran away from ur thread after been disgraced. Ediots like u should be left to ur fooolishness

Disgraced? Young man you are the one who's stupid beyond reasoning! I ran away with my thread? Only scallywags like you can come up with such inane comment!

You really need a lobotomy!
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by joseph1832(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2013
genxris: @op
U can write the name of your worthless father and let us start ridiculing him first.
Mugu like u!!
Perhaps you can start with writting the name of your own worthless father who can't even teach his child adequate manners!

Asswipe! I pity you and your offspring. It is evident that they're gonna be as dumb and senseless as you!. Wimp.
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by Dykecosby: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2013
joseph1832: All of you GEJ goons should check my pedigree before you start yapping around here, I believe you guys don't make mistakes when typing right?
Such a silly topic, not worth coming from somebody of your pedigree, u fall my hand!
Re: Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? by joseph1832(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2013
Dykecosby:
Such a silly topic, not worth coming from somebody of your pedigree, u fall my hand!
Oh so you've checked my pedigree, hmmm! Silly topic? Well ma bro that's your opinion.

I still believe mediocrity must not be tolerated!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Scorecard Ready, 9 Ministers Face Sack / Open Heart Surgery In Nigeria To Cost N500, 000- Maku / I Love GEJ - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.