Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,517 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

United States Of America Vs United Kingdom - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom (42226 Views)

Poll: Which country would you rather live in, given the choice?

The United States?: 62% (110 votes)
The United Kingdom?: 37% (66 votes)
This poll has ended

Lady Narrates Experience Shopping For Peppers In United Kingdom / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom!!! Your Thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 04, 2008
4Him:

Is that true? grin I always pictured Nwando was on the slim side. Chineke.

no mind am
even if I get excess bakassi and so what?
that may be what Nr Nwando saw
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2008
debo mind yaself O
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 04, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Damn!!!!!!!!! thread is now redundant.
redundant ko reluctant ni
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by debosky(m): 1:11am On Apr 04, 2008
@ nwando

nothing wrong with your big and wide bakassi oh. . .I just dey tell Doyin to forget those oporoko UK babes and get his hands on some full bodied hotties wink

morenike09:

as long as we all agree that USA is better. . .dnt try to argue with me. . .you'll be further ignore.

another glowing example of the high class American educational system grin grin
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 04, 2008
debosky:

@ nwando

nothing wrong with your big and wide bakassi oh. . .I just dey tell Doyin to forget those oporoko UK babes and get his hands on some full bodied hotties wink

another glowing example of the high class American educational system grin grin

stop it o
people would soon start thinking that I look like shamu
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2008
**roll eye**
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by TheSly: 1:15am On Apr 04, 2008
morenike09:

redundant ko reluctant ni

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 04, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

but am not exactly talking. . .am typing here jare
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by doyin13(m): 1:17am On Apr 04, 2008
nwando:

stop it o
people would soon start thinking that I look like shamu

No be america. . . . .the majority/minority division in Yankee is no longer on ethnic lines.

It is primarily between Orobo and lepa not so Orobo.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 04, 2008
and if we're overly obese nko?
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by TheSly: 1:19am On Apr 04, 2008
morenike09:

but am not exactly talking. . .am typing here jare

Type uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 04, 2008
wey the UK folks?
we don finish them cool
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 04, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Type uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
lol. . .no be your fault. . .too much ewedu for you. . .
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by debosky(m): 1:22am On Apr 04, 2008
maybe the 'free' broadband has expired grin grin

I heard Jackal's TV has been confiscated for no TV license. . .he is currently begging at the Old Bailey to be let off cheesy

doyin please confirm.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by TheSly: 1:33am On Apr 04, 2008
Y'all Go n sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry
Ha ha! what is it? angry angry go and sleep i beg!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Figurehead: 2:38am On Apr 04, 2008
iamworried:

@almondjoy

all these your rantings and bragging. you are yet to stop !!!

you are nothing but an ECONOMIC ASYLUM SEEKER IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
and your case is still pending with the authorities.

you should spend your time fasting and praying to God so that your bag of lies will not be detected by the authorities and you wont be placed on the first plane back to naija.

@nairalanders. abeg make una read this thread. pages one and two

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-65653.0.html

post number 25 and 29.
post number 25 and 29, 35 and 53
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 04, 2008
I read it O
OSANOBUA!!!
The guy sounds believable o
almond has to come and defend herself o
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by bawomolo(m): 3:02am On Apr 04, 2008
this thread has taking a new turn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Figurehead: 3:19am On Apr 04, 2008
Tegese:

is joy your friend? i don't think so otherwise, you would have known some facts about her. almondjoy has done me nothing wrong and you have just asked a good question: "what do (i) hope to achieve by doing this??" the answer is simple, NOTHING, then why did i do it? because it is the TRUTH and my motive is worthwile. the summary of it is, what i said is the reality of her situation, and she knows it. i don't have anything against her for seeking political or economical asylum, but her falsehood and excessive bragging. if she likes, let her expose me as well, i know she knows some things negative about me too. i don't know how many people this might offend, but i am sure there are more people who appreciate my guts, so i am encouraged. somehow, i am beginning to regret all these, but she pushed me to talk out, she pushed me.

her responds
almondjoy:

Please go and report to EFCC and Homeland security combined! You can be Bishop Ajayi Crowther for all I care! You can attach a picture of ma pussy on Nairaland if I have phocked you in the past for all I care too! kiss I will post a life size picture of your shrivilled up, harmattan, seedless, pepper fruit-like looking deek to make look a little more like that of a full grown infant's to return the favor!

Thank God say I no be ashewo from Oredo local government area based in Italy! grin

Do your worst. . . .idiot!

Long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Please back to topic. Your 2 minutes of fame is up. . . . next please!
is this all almondjoy could say about it? this is a person who has (now) posted almost 6000 comments in less than six months, i am actually doubting if she has any job that will take some of her time
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by danity: 3:28am On Apr 04, 2008
bawomolo:

this thread has taking a new turn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
took the words out of my mouth
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Dreloaded(f): 4:21am On Apr 04, 2008
Can you people take your lame garbage out of this thread? Thanks.

sick of people making "threats to expose". either expose what you want to expose or shut the fuk up.

Same way sisimose went around Nairaland parading as some demented guy claiming that Michelin gave him Aids. At the end up of it, where's sismose now?

Abeg give conc evidence instead of making up names, it's been done and it turned out to be trash. Give "us" better or comot jare. All because you think someone "brags" too much. Epele o. The Humbler.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 04, 2008
abi o. . .there's been more than 10 idiots that wanted to expose me. . .yet what did they expose? some people need help jare
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by redsun(m): 6:37am On Apr 04, 2008
We should be talking about ghana and nigeria,not this oyinbo man countries,anyway we are always obsessed with oyinbo things as if they from heaven.

America is on the fast lane,decades ahead of england in terms of madness,strictly for the fit,driven mostly by zest for life,ignorance,greed,selfishness,racism and vanity,no room for the weak,you got to be smart and on your guard at all time or else you will be thrown in the gutter,so much pressure and manipulations.

England on the other side is just moderate,slow pace,little and conservative dreams,caters for the weak and what one may call,more refined,though with its shortcomings aswell,ignorance,racism,discriminations and vanity.I think they are just white countries for white people,objects of man creations and could replicated in africa with natural moderations,building cities just like the ancient Numbians,black pharaohs, not living in filths and deprivations.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by redsun(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2008
American bitches are bad,never get old,always fun,while england are just this chitty and conservative ladies,with few exceptions.

You can chose to ride in america with just a regular job,always fun, living in motels if you care,driving big cars,but in england,you can't afford it,people are just cut out to live a certain way,less extravagance.

You don't even need to drive in england because of its friendly public transport system but in america you can hardly do without a car apart from in cities like new york and chicago.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by mellow(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2008
UK na abroad? Compare UK with agege or Mushin no be America. The UK

and the US are in two different Planets.The UK and Nigria are in one.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by redsun(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2008
Big food,big people,big clothes,big houses,big cars,big roads,big dreams,big melancholy and big vanity.America
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by vikiviko(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2008
The united states have 52 mega states, while uk lack s behind in terms of size.
I love the US for so many reasons, free society, land of opprtunities, entertainment.
UK is ok but strict.
If we compare Nigerians who live in both countries, people who live in he us are free and open, while uk people are secretive and conservative.
have not visited any of the 2 places.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by tkb417(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2008
@Debosky
u think LSE, LBS, SAID, IMPERIAL are better than Yale, Harvard and MIT

HELL NO
maybe LBS can compete but not Imperial and co. SAID is cool tho

@Topic
so who won?
Americanas abi Londoners
e be like say na Yankee people o. . b4 nko, isnt it obvious?
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by jkpretty(f): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2008
Hmmm!

If i'm given Visa to both places, Do u expect me to pick Uk over USA? shocked

I'll only pick Uk if that's the only Visa thrown at me. At least a one-quarter bread is better than half. (USA). grin

Wondering where the "full bread" is? Nigeria where i can comfortably relax.

I must say i admire the level headedness of the Uk peeps on this forum tho.

1 Like

Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by tkb417(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2008
how come i didnt see this, i need to see my optician sharp sharp

orisirisi for NL, Refugee and Assylum seekers (lmao)
wonders no go end. God bless Nairaland cos i never laff this hard in a while

by the way, why did you have to change the tone of this discourse, abeg dont chase the protagonists aways o with all your refugee all stars schitzo (hehehehehehe)

like i used to say, 9ja na the best land.
at least den no fit deport me from Abeokuta

@4play
abeg, when next are you visiting 9ja?
i was at Enugu on an official runz but didnt get to see the chicks ure talking about
Maybe, u might just need to give me the details when next i go there cos i will like to do BOGOF (Buy One Get One Free) LMAO!!!
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Albato(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2008
How can you compare Bejamin (dollars) to Elizabeth (pounds). (just joking  cheesy).  Anyway, the secret to abroad, be it USA or UK is to have the right papers - those that permit you to work and live freely. I believe life can be hard in both places if you live illegally.

I have lived almost 4 years in UK - life is hard but my friends in USA complain the same way too. UK is a smaller country and obviously has lesser opportunities. Also the tax system here is killing. We literarily pay tax for the air we breath here.  Everything is tax tax. I have not been to USA but I have a feeling its easier there. I will therefore vote USA.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by pahtahkee: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2008
Absolute rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues / Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos / Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.