Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

United States Of America Vs United Kingdom - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom (42231 Views)

Poll: Which country would you rather live in, given the choice?

The United States?: 62% (110 votes)
The United Kingdom?: 37% (66 votes)
This poll has ended

Lady Narrates Experience Shopping For Peppers In United Kingdom / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom!!! Your Thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by tkb417(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2008
@Pataki
lmao. . .hehehehehehehehehe
which one u dey?
make we start our own, Holland is better than Greece
hehehehehehehe
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by nikkygal(f): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2008
pahtahkee:

Absolute rubbish.

I thought pahtahkee had travelled from nairaland, Wat is he still doing here?, lol!!!

Return of the mac!!! Anyway, welcome back but don't know who missed you anyway,
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by eldee(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2008
wey the UK folks?
we don finish them
You lot come here typing at 2am in the morning and expect us not to sleep.
It's no longer a secret that y'all type all day from office internetof three different jobs cheesy
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by adamvic: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2008
yoh.farm, us 4 lyf,
ukdey wast men, ive lived in both country so lyk us iz d best man, i love ma hood and ma homies and jamin wif dem gang bred in uk, i wan dok bk 2 us asap, uk are bare stinjy lyk dey don wan spend money, bt brov i bet u go us, money ent nufin 2 dem der, u jus gota apend as u c dem, so lyk, us, wins ppz,
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by EloSela(f): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2008
adamvic:

yoh.farm, us 4 lyf,
ukdey wast men, ive lived in both country so like us iz d best man, i love ma hood and ma homies and jamin with them gang bred in uk, i wan dok bk 2 us asap, uk are bare stinjy like dey don wan spend money, bt brov i bet u go us, money ent nufin 2 them der, u jus gota apend as u c them, so like, us, wins ppz,

I thought Seun had particularly specified that only intelligible English and not American be used on this forum.

grin grin grin
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by mellow(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2008
adamvic:

yoh.farm, us 4 lyf,
ukdey wast men, ive lived in both country so like us iz d best man, i love ma hood and ma homies and jamin with them gang bred in uk, i wan dok bk 2 us asap, uk are bare stinjy like dey don wan spend money, bt brov i bet u go us, money ent nufin 2 them der, u jus gota apend as u c them, so like, us, wins ppz,

Please, somebody touch tis guy's forehead to see if he has

HIGH FEVER
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2008
EloSela:

I thought Seun had particularly specified that only intelligible English and not American be used on this forum.

grin grin grin
guess you can't tell the difference between pidgin and American. . . not your fault, you've been breathing in too much UK air. . .

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2008
Can you people take your lame garbage out of this thread? Thanks.

sick of people making "threats to expose". either expose what you want to expose or shut the fuk up.

Same way sisimose went around Nairaland parading as some demented guy claiming that Michelin gave him Aids. At the end up of it, where's sismose now?

Abeg give conc evidence instead of making up names, it's been done and it turned out to be trash. Give "us" better or comot jare. All because you think someone "brags" too much. Epele o. The Humbler.

So sisimose was the lunatic that did that?
don't mind her it must have been hormonal.
I think she was pregnant then.
her mood swings were off the charts.
she even got me my very first ban for doing nothing.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2008
eldee:

You lot come here typing at 2am in the morning and expect us not to sleep.
It's no longer a secret that y'all type all day from office internetof three different jobs cheesy

I'm off to my 4th job tongue
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by EloSela(f): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2008
morenike09:

guess you can't tell the difference between pidgin and American. . . not your fault, you've been breathing in too much UK air. . .

grin grin grin grin grin

If that were pidgin I would have understood it clearly as I am an original Sapele/Warri Babe. grin

You need to find your way there if you confusing that gibberish with Pidgin. That ish was pure American! LOL! grin
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by danity: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2008
Abeg, let this topic die now! E don do. US is better than the UK although the UK is better than US smiley
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2008
EloSela:

If that were pidgin I would have understood it clearly as I am an original Sapele/Warri Babe. grin

You need to find your way there if you confusing that gibberish with Pidgin. That ish was pure American! LOL! grin

if that's what you've been hearing from your friends about  American, no wonder you're in UK. . abeg, make una come here and let the likes of debosky/4Him show you wonder jare. . lol  grin
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by topkin(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ topic
Anything hardly works perfectly in the UK. US is better
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Builder: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hmmmmm na wa, how it goes to show that this muguns have either been brain-washed or just plain stupid defending a country that is not and will never be theirs, a country that will use them and throw them away like a used condom wrapper, even the white folks cant defend their own countries the way dis people are , viva slavery in disguise! Viva!! Viva!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Builder: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2008
For a nation to elect George Bush twice for president, LOL, thats say alot
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ Builder

What do you have to say about the British concerning Tony Blair - who backed every so called stupid decision made by Bush. Even Brown - in his short term- has become nothing more than a puppet to Bush.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Albato(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

@ Builder
What do you have to say about the British concerning Tony Blair - who backed every so called stupid decision made by Bush. Even Brown - in his short term- has become nothing more than a puppet to Bush.

grin grin

Good one !
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Builder: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2008
@LASIEFAIRE

Tony Blair is a Arrow even if u asked his wife she will confirm that. I believe the british people voted for the Labour party and not the prime minister, besides, the british peeps have always been skeptical bout the shitty invasion thats why blair was forced out of his role as the PM, which cant be said bout the Arrow in the white house , most americans still believe its a just war while some still believe saddam is alive and majority of americans think osama is related to billly graham . Lawd shocked
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by almondjoy(f): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2008
I see the UK is still trying to play catch up in the polls? grin   Hilary Clinton has a better chance than you guys!  Ugly peeps! grin

If you guys like go and ban yourselves and register new names to come and vote. . .this one is over and you will never catch up.

Lazy UK drones!
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by chiegemba(f): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2008
hahahaha! i won laugh die *** dis thread is soooo funny***
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by almondjoy(f): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2008

nwando
USA - God's own country

Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom
« #752 on: Today at 02:42:24 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read it O
OSANOBUA!!!
The guy sounds believable o
almond has to come and defend herself o

Defend wetin? cheesy
You think say I no know say na you? grin  Please mind your bakassi and don't hide any plastic or silverware in your "inbetweens" as you exit the building! grin You will be handcuffed like your UK counterparts who shoplift every time they visit the UK. You know mama and papa back home will be very disappointed!

pahtahkee
Rotterdam Netherlands

Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom
« #767 on: Today at 11:51:32 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Absolute rubbish

Like you knew I was mizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing you! tongue  How was the ban? grin  Please stay out of this raucus. . .Topics about the "[b]Nei[/b]therlands"  Will feature in the 4th millenium!
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2008
almondjoy:

Defend wetin? cheesy
You think say I no know say na you? grin[b] Please mind your bakassi and don't hide any plastic or silverware in your "inbetweens" as you exit the building[/b]! grin

yes ma
I'll try
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by almondjoy(f): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2008
nwando:

yes ma
I'll try

Good girl!  kiss

Whey those rotten toothed UK people? Una don tire?

I am sick of y'all! Lazy toads!
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Marlboro1: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2008
How in the world can you compare the two? UK is one miserable place. Have been there couple of times - hated it! You dont compare a country like US that has so much to offer everyone to someplace that is full of antiquities, ugly weather, funny talking people and life is like root-canal. How many Collin Powells, Barak Obamas, Doug Wilders, Condy Rice, Clarence Thomas' - Oh! Shoot - screw him, have they produced?

By the way, how can you say US aint that much to you even though you have never been here. Dont you think there is a good reason most people in the world want to be here? And I can bet you have never been anywhere else either.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! , USA!
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by chiegemba(f): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2008
almondjoy:

Good girl!  kiss

Whey those rotten toothed UK people? Una don tire?

I am sick of y'all! Lazy toads!
"u ma sef" anyways how've u been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25)

UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Is Better Than Abuja / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.