Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School (6465 Views)

Diamond Bank Training School / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? / God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by Omnisharp(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2013
I Bring You Greetings, Fellow Nairalanders. Promotion Comes Only From God In Heaven: No Man Can "Become" Except He/She Be Permitted By God, Cos By Strength Shall No Man Prevail. If You've Passed Your 1st And 2nd Level Interview (Or You've Even Had Your Medicals) In Pursuance Of Diamond Bank Employment, Morestill, You Are Currently In Training School Of The Aformentioned Bank, Let's Meet Here And Share Life-Transforming Informations...Please, Be Sure To Post Only Informations You've Confirmed/Verified/Tested. Heresies, Rumours, Speculations Are Not Allowed On This Platform (Forum). A Hearty Congratulations To The Current (Monday 18th March 2013) Batch Of DBTS Entrants (Trainees). Wishing You All, The Very Best...Many Of "Us" Here Would Be In Training School Very Soon. So Please, Don't Fail To Update "Us" On Your Experiences While In Training School. Special Warning: If You Have Any Intention(s) Whatsoever Of Leaving Diamond Bank (Whether Now Or Later, Please, Here Is Not For You). Here Is For Those Who Are Ready To Dedicate Their Meaningful Service Years To Diamond Bank. Before Commenting Or Responding To A Comment, Notify The House, That You're A "True Diamond (TD)" By Attaching "TD" Before Or After Your Comment/Response. Any Request/Plea/Comment/Response Defaulting In Any Of The Procedures Mentioned Above Should Not Be Attended To (For Purposes Of Clarity And Proper Identification). Thanks, And Godbless You: Have A Nice Stay, As You Contribute Meaningfully (7Gbosaaaaaaa)![color=]I Bring You Greetings, Fellow Nairalanders. Promotion Comes Only From God In Heaven: No Man Can "Become" Except He/She Be Permitted By God, Cos By Strength Shall No Man Prevail. If You've Passed Your 1st And 2nd Level Interview (Or You've Even Had Your Medicals) In Pursuance Of Diamond Bank Employment, Morestill, You Are Currently In Training School Of The Aformentioned Bank, Let's Meet Here And Share Life-Transforming Informations...Please, Be Sure To Post Only Informations You've Confirmed/Verified/Tested. Heresies, Rumours, Speculations Are Not Allowed On This Platform (Forum). A Hearty Congratulations To The Current (Monday 18th March 2013) Batch Of DBTS Entrants (Trainees). Wishing You All, The Very Best...Many Of "Us" Here Would Be In Training School Very Soon. So Please, Don't Fail To Update "Us" On Your Experiences While In Training School. Special Warning: If You Have Any Intention(s) Whatsoever Of Leaving Diamond Bank (Whether Now Or Later, Please, Here Is Not For You). Here Is For Those Who Are Ready To Dedicate Their Meaningful Service Years To Diamond Bank. Before Commenting Or Responding To A Comment, Notify The House, That You're A "True Diamond (TD)" By Attaching "TD" Before Or After Your Comment/Response. Any Request/Plea/Comment/Response Defaulting In Any Of The Procedures Mentioned Above Should Not Be Attended To (For Purposes Of Clarity And Proper Identification). Thanks, And Godbless You: Have A Nice Stay, As You Contribute Meaningfully (7Gbosaaaaaaa)![/color]I Bring You Greetings, Fellow Nairalanders. Promotion Comes Only From God In Heaven: No Man Can "Become" Except He/She Be Permitted By God, Cos By Strength Shall No Man Prevail. If You've Passed Your 1st And 2nd Level Interview (Or You've Even Had Your Medicals) In Pursuance Of Diamond Bank Employment, Morestill, You Are Currently In Training School Of The Aformentioned Bank, Let's Meet Here And Share Life-Transforming Informations...Please, Be Sure To Post Only Informations You've Confirmed/Verified/Tested. Heresies, Rumours, Speculations Are Not Allowed On This Platform (Forum). A Hearty Congratulations To The Current (Monday 18th March 2013) Batch Of DBTS Entrants (Trainees). Wishing You All, The Very Best...Many Of "Us" Here Would Be In Training School Very Soon. So Please, Don't Fail To Update "Us" On Your Experiences While In Training School. Special Warning: If You Have Any Intention(s) Whatsoever Of Leaving Diamond Bank (Whether Now Or Later, Please, Here Is Not For You). Here Is For Those Who Are Ready To Dedicate Their Meaningful Service Years To Diamond Bank. Before Commenting Or Responding To A Comment, Notify The House, That You're A "True Diamond (TD)" By Attaching "TD" Before Or After Your Comment/Response. Any Request/Plea/Comment/Response Defaulting In Any Of The Procedures Mentioned Above Should Not Be Attended To (For Purposes Of Clarity And Proper Identification). Thanks, And Godbless You: Have A Nice Stay, As You Contribute Meaningfully (7Gbosaaaaaaa)!

2 Likes

Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by xyjoe(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2013
TD/
Good one there.
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by polipompom: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2013
TD
Good thinking bro! I hope d good intention for creating this thread will be achieved. We look 4wad to ur rich and helpful contributions. On a final note, I join Omnisharp in congratulating all new TS entrants and I wish y'ual a smooth sail. Cheers! Happy wkend DIAMONDS!
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by Omnisharp(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
@Xyjoe and @Polipompom: welcome on board. Many other True Diamonds (especially "The Newly Invited DBTS Entrants"wink wud soon be here (4real)...we're sure gonna experience many life-transforming uplifts in our endeavours, all to the Glory Of God. Once again, u are welcome
TD/Omnisharp (DBTS Hopeful).
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by yuddy2(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ur intentions are okay. Hope it sticks.I resume TS mrrw. Will keep the house informed.cheers
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by Omnisharp(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
@Yuddy2 (TD, I guess?): On behalf of Other TD(s) here on Nairaland DBTS Thread, I Say: Congratulations To You ("We" Wish You All The Best)...Please, We're Counting On The Promise You Just Made - The Promise Of Keeping Us Posted With DBTS Goings-On Here On Nairaland. Hearty Cheers Dear, Have The Best Of Trainings...Don't Forget God, Always Put Him First In All You Do. Godbless You And Us All, Amen.
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by doyexy: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Dis a nice thread,,hopefully d peeps starting TS tomoro at abuja can update us awaiting TS..bless
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by akaymotus: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nice thread....i'm done with medicals.
Congrats to peeps resuming T.S tomorrow!
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by Omnisharp(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
Welcome On Board, @Doyexy and @Akaymotus...hopefully 4rm 2mao (I guess), we wud start receiving classified informations 4rm Our New DBTS Entrants. But eeh, is it a MUST; dat one wud be trained in the same DB Zone/District where He/She had His/Her Aptitude Test/Interview?
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by Omnisharp(m): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2013
Monday, 18th March, 2013: Hearty Cheers To All Our DBTS Entrants...Today Marks The Beginning Of The 1st Lap Of Ur Two Phased-Six (6) Months In-All Journey Of Success In DBPlc - Classroom/Branch Training (6Wks/4Mnths&2Wks respectively)...Afterwhich, I Pray Ur Confirmation As DB's ET Follows. Put God 1st, And Study Hard (One Can Still Loose It After This Stage). Hearty Cheers Once More From All Of Us Here On Nairaland DBTS Thread - All The Best & Takia.
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by AyoShonubi(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2013
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by akaymotus: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2013
Thanks bro,i did both interviews at V.I & yours will come soon...heard its in batches.
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by Omnisharp(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2013
Wow, just learnt 4rm a friend - DBTraining School's a place for "serious/ready minds"...not for "The Also-ran(s)"; We'll all get there, jus keep the fire of ur Faith/Hope Burning. Cheers, have a luvly day ahead.
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by Omnisharp(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Greetings, Every1! Most D'discussions are still "on-going" on D'former thread. Please, be checking it too (so as to keep urselves updated)...u can't force some1 2go against their self-will, I'm not yet in TS (although, I wud soon be - by God's Grace), only then, can I be of immense "value-adding" contributory importance 2dis thread...until then (let's all mek do wit wat we hav)...My Apologies, True Diamonds.
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by whiszi: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Hi peeps … did my diamond bank interview abt 3wks back. Thank God I received a text that I was successful and wud b contacted soon for anoda interview.
Can sm1 pls enlighten me on wat to xpect in d 2nd level interview?
Thnks.
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by Omnisharp(m): 1:57am On Apr 12, 2013
@Whiszy: pls read up D'lines in "DIAMOND BANK'S APTITUDE TEST" thread BY FAITHCO. I hope the many suggestions there would help, cheers.
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by Dumkele1: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2013
congrats to those already in TS and to those resumin on monday and on the 22nd.i sincerely pray dat in about a month plus,we too will get our invites to become true diamonds.TD.
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by AyoShonubi(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2013
Omnisharp: @Whiszy: pls read up D'lines in "DIAMOND BANK'S APTITUDE TEST" thread BY FAITHCO. I hope the many suggestions there would help, cheers.
oga omnisharp. Kedu? Hav u gotten ur TS invite?
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by Omnisharp(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
@Ayoshonubi: I missed u guys mehn. On D'IV things, I've not received mine o. May ending, I guess. Regards.
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by patoguike(m): 12:13am On Apr 14, 2013
;DTD/
I'm done with medicals too.Just awaiting invite for training, I'm a true diamond.
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by patoguike(m): 12:39am On Apr 14, 2013
Congrats 2 all true diamonds resuming training on monday 15th april,2013. I had my medicals on 27th of March, that's about 2 weeks now. I wanna know if the people resuming training on monday, 15th of April had medicals before 27th of march. when exactly did you guys have ur medicals ?
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by Donnal: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Pls I need to know hw long d training school last, and also how many peeps can go in at D same time. Also I need to know how many training schools do they hv in lagos currently in use. TD(awaiting training)
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by doyexy: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
Am starting TS 29th of April, who's wit me?
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by AyoShonubi(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2013
doyexy: Am starting TS 29th of April, who's wit me?
Big Congrats honeypie. Go in and excel.

1 Like

Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by doyexy: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2013
AyoShonubi: Big Congrats honeypie. Go in and excel. I'm really gonna miss u on the threads. Abeg no 4get 2 gist me as e dey go 4 lag wen u get in

Okay Sir, I go dey jist u o! Thanks
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by anticent(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2013
Perhaps,this thread should have been opened in the career section.This section is for people who are still looking for jobs.You are making us jealous º°˚˚°ºoo .
Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by Sploofic: 5:00pm On May 21, 2013
Oga omnisharp abeg which of d TS were u posted. Owerri or Abj. I've being sending u PM since yesterday u no reply. Abeg we need to gist b4 una resume o

1 Like

Re: DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School by mackogu(m): 6:45am On Dec 04, 2013
Please,people wey don scale through DBTS,make una help us post una past questions oooooooo(if any). Mr. Lovell no do justice to ma mind yesterday o.

(1) (Reply)

Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program / Bank Teller - PecanTrust Micro Finance Bank [60k - 80k] / What Do You Know About ICSL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.