Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Idi Amin Dada Vote Of Thanks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idi Amin Dada Vote Of Thanks (1728 Views)

List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / What Buhari And Idi Amin Dada Have In Common * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idi Amin Dada Vote Of Thanks by executinal(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2013
After he was feted by the Queen in London, Idi Amin Dada of Uganda had this to say as vote of thanks:

"My majesty Mr Queen, Sir, Horrible Ministers, invented guests, ladies under gentlemen. I thank the Queen very plenty for what he has done to me. I tell you, I have eaten so much that I am now fed up with malicious meal.

"Before I continue, I would kindly ask you to open the windows so that the climate may get in plenty. But before I go back I must invert Mr Queen to my country and I can assure you, Mr Queen that when you come, I shall revenge to you. You will eat a full cow and I will work very difficult to make sure that you will come back with a very full stomach.

"For now I am sorry that I have just made a short call on you. The next time I will make a long one possible for a full moon. Thank you for letting me UnCloth you in front of all the extinguished people.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Has Announced Prince Dr. Emeka Eze As His Running Mate / With Looming S. Court Defeat, Anti Ameachi's Plot Aboard Presidential Jet. / We Will NOT Spend #64billion To Build Abuja City Gates- FCTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.