Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery (23668 Views)

How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by jpcomrade: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
How about members' wives who cheat on their husbands? In fact husband and wife are suppose to be members of the club
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Okdanny: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Whether 100k or Above "it does not change the price of TEA in China" So ppl should stop deceiving themselves Bikonu
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by venatus25(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
if a member refuses to pay, what will be the penalty? oga at de top should responds to my question.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by devour129: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rastamann: What about the Women's clubs?
I WILL START THE WOMEN'S CLUB ,I WILL MAKE ALOT OF MONEY ESPECIALLY FROM THE AJIAS
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by devour129: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
jpcomrade: How about members' wives who cheat on their husbands? In fact husband and wife are suppose to be members of the club
YOU ARE SO RIGHT.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by yuzedo: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
I go just drop like N1m beginning of every year to cover for 12-month activity in advance! grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Lakayana: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
Useless club look at what they have at they back of their minds out of the abundant of the heart the mouths speaks adulterous old fools. Is not 100k they will soon go round each other's wife and drop the chicken feed. Whenever you hear thou shall not that is what you crave to do.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by kodewrita(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
**Steals pension fund. Impregnates all spouses**
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by hardbody: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Amya: What is the proof of adultery?

**will both parties be caught red-handed? (Which is almost impossible)

**will the man confess?

One of the reasons why adultery is not actionable in court is just for the simple fact that it's one of those things that cannot be proven without a reasonable doubt except when those involved are caught in the act.

That law in the club is kinda pointless. In a situation where a member refuses to pay, what's the worst that could happen?

Even when caught in the act, I can plead a lot of defences as provided in the law, like accident, insanity, delirium tremens, amongst others. Indeed a whole section of the law provides for general defences . Interestingly I can plead any of those and go scot free. But for reals, why make a law on such matters? It only , makes men more brazen. Its some fun to act and watch how you are going to get caught. Funny club, funny law. If the dragnet is Abuja, we fly to Sokoto, do IT and fly back, it's a round trip of about 2 hours.LMAO
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
people are making effort to make things right, f.uckers who are still collecting school fees are here spitting crap, even if the policy is not ideal, but somebody has started something in the right direction, if you think there is a way to make it better or enforce it, then say it.... not condemning an effort to stop the scourge of infidelity..... most of the times men cheat, it is because their friends, or drinking buddy always encourage them that one babe has been eying him all evening...
I am not saying that a man cannot stand his grounds, but if you know the pain and destruction that infidelity brings to the family, you will support any action against it

1 Like

Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
doofanc: ^Abuja is actually a small city, so it would be easy for to d club to have agents in major hotels, where the acts usually take place, to monitor their members since most cases of adultery rarely take place at home.

Those who refuse to pay will be asked to leave the club.
at bolded dude say what? You have no idea what you're talking about.
@Topic if I were a member of such club, you'll only catch me in the act when I feel like getting caught. wink cheesy
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rubbish!
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Uncensored: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pls its when u comit adultery with ur fellow club member's wife.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by IbnTimothy: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
SHIS IS HOW CULTS START.

They always start with good 'intentions'
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by CaptRewa(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
The caption of this thread is ambigious, before reading the full story, i thought members were fined N100k for admittance into the club to commit adultery undecided
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by simplyOJ(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
The idea is commendable, since adultery has taken the drivers sit in so many families today. Men and Women alike do it without blinking an eye, some say after all "the thing no get meter" so many people has come to see it as a normal norm, thereby throwing morality out through the window in some homes. They should even go a step further by reserving certain sits for offenders for a certain period of their meetings.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by onitj: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Chimezie198: .
Chimezie!!!...wise up
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
simplyOJ: The idea is commendable, since adultery has taken the drivers sit in so many families today. Men and Women alike do it without blinking an eye, some say after all "the thing no get meter" so many people has come to see it as a normal norm, thereby throwing morality out through the window in some homes. They should even go a step further by reserving certain sits for offenders for a certain period of their meetings.
nice point. i have seen men doing budget for the month and they will add how much they will spend on prostitutes and some people here are ranting.... when the family breaks, the society breaks and all forms of anomaly follows which one way or the other affects you and me
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by hbabe(f): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
A very wonderful club
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by obowunmi(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
How much is N100k?? undecided undecided
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by lightheart(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Simple mata...
no kari okpo less than 100kpokom...
Na falling hand! Choi!! These ones go dey arrange via importation o.
Money gooooooood oooo
cheesy
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by nokingasgod: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
doofanc: Abuja Club Where Members Pay N100,000 Fine For Adultery

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/abuja-club-where-members-pay-n100000-fine-for-adultery/

Story story, story. What is a N100,000 fine to FCT Big Boys when what they steal daily from our money is enough to pay 100,000 fines
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by oses4u(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
Dis is not good oh. Some girls dat live on those sugar daddys will be left in hunger. Pls do our sisters good by revoking these rules. Many girls in abuja live on @least one or two sugar daddys. I can list names.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Amya(f): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
hardbody:

Even when caught in the act, I can plead a lot of defences as provided in the law, like accident, insanity, delirium tremens, amongst others. Indeed a whole section of the law provides for general defences . Interestingly I can plead any of those and go scot free. But for reals, why make a law on such matters? It only , makes men more brazen. Its some fun to act and watch how you are going to get caught. Funny club, funny law. If the dragnet is Abuja, we fly to Sokoto, do IT and fly back, it's a round trip of about 2 hours.LMAO

True, the restrictions will only make it an exciting challenge for men. People naturally want that which they are told they can't have.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by kefmawin: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
This is a noble gesture which deserves commendation in the face of the present state of gross disrespect for family value among social elite and so called celebrities.

However, it is worthy of note that morality cannot be perfectly legislated as the heart of man is desperately wicked (Jer 17:9,10). The only answer to the sin question (which includes adultery and all forms of illicit sexual behaviours) is the grace that has been provided through Christ Jesus.

The Sacrifice of Christ on the cross is the answer for the sin nature,its bondage, addictive tendency and its consequences.

This must not be taken lightly as sin has capacity to stop you if you don't stop it. It kills, maims, deforms and destroys because the wages of sin is DEATH but the GIFT of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Roman 6:23)

1 Like

Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Ichiddy: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
did they ask oga at the top before taking this action?
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ichiddy: did they ask oga at the top before taking this action?
so lame undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by thorpido(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
hornipipe: so lame undecided lipsrsealed
lame and comatose.
People should just stop this oga at the top ish.It's becoming boooooooring.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
thorpido: lame and comatose.
People should just stop this oga at the top ish.It's becoming boooooooring.
Exactly, even if they wanna crack a joke with it they should be more creative about it.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by AnanseK(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
All the lies and hypocrisy about love of God. You want God to bless you but you can't obey simple rule of sticking to your spouse. So it's 100k that is a better motivation than God's word?
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by greenbiz(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Another money making publicity gimmick in the pretense of restoring decency. In other sense, this is just to get pple to talk about the club lyk we are doing now.

I recognise white lies when I see one.
If this fairy tale was true they will be left with no members b4 this weekend considering the multitude of adulterous savages that flock into the so called club undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Beautiful Photos Of Four-generation / If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? / I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.