Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? (997 Views)

The Love Towards Lord Should Be Spontaneous / God,spontaneous Quantum Explosions, Justice, Faith, And Worship Through Proxies. / Sky News Reports SCOAN ( TB Joshua ) Faith Healing And HIV Sham in the UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by MyVicky: 12:29am On Aug 27, 2013
I was wondering if you have been spontaneously or immediately healed of any sickness or disease after you prayed or someone prayed for you?

Sometimes, it's not easy to differentiate between coincidence and answers to prayers?

Please, have you in particular (not hearsay nor someone else) ever been healed miraculously after prayers? May be of headache, blindness, deafness, STD, HIV, boils, swellings, cancer etc?
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by itsgood: 3:06am On Aug 27, 2013
Me I have,I was really sick one day almost at the point of death.pastor chris was on tv,I touched the screen and prayed along,I felt sometin cold move from my head down to my feet.immediately I became well instantly.was so suprised dat day.note I am noT a member of christ embassy and am not even confortable around them.I just had faith in God and was instantly healed.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by Vansnickers: 4:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Placebo effect.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by Areaboy2(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2013
itsgood: Me I have,I was really sick one day[b] almost at the point of death[/b].pastor chris was on tv,I touched the screen and prayed along,I felt sometin cold move from my head down to my feet.immediately I became well instantly.was so suprised dat day.note I am noT a member of christ embassy and am not even confortable around them.I just had faith in God and was instantly healed.

I wonder how close the Tv was to your "death bed"

small headache and next thing you hear is "point of death" mtcheew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by itsgood: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2013
@ area boy were u the one sick?sit down there and conclude,I don't know y poeple hate to hear about the supernatural power of God,God is still God and reigns supremem,if u like believe or not.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by asadokie: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2013
i have once received healing by the power of the Eucharist. (Holy Communion). i went for an evening Mass having a severe tooth ache almost leading me to tears. when i recieved communion and was praying, i felt i would be selfish by asking the Lord to take away the pain, until i heard the Lord say within me that if i wanted the pain gone i should just ask. i did exactly that. by the time i got back home, the pain was gone. usually, when the tooth ache comes, i use pain killers for athrites to calm the effect until i get proper treatment. this time around it was the Lord hinself, present i the Eucharist that healed me.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by MyVicky: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
I was actually referring to miracle or healing that everyone saw? Not just something doubtful nor that could be passed as coincidental. For instance, if someone is healed of blindness, hunch back, swellings etc, virtually everybody could see it.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by mazaje(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
When will any god heal an amputee and restore their amputated limbs back?. . .Why can't any god do this?. . .
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by bigass(f): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
No need to ask. Oyedepo prayed for Yaradua. He was not healed. TB Joshua prayed for Kanu he had to do open heart surgery. Cecilia Ibru is a deacon in Redeemed. She spent her prison term in a hospital. Obadare died a blind man.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by mazaje(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
bigass: No need to ask. Oyedepo prayed for Yaradua. He was not healed. TB Joshua prayed for Kanu he had to do open heart surgery. Cecilia Ibru is a deacon in Redeemed. She spent her prison term in a hospital. Obadare died a blind man.

Reinhard Bonnke goes round Africa "healing" people and allegedly "raising" someone from the dead, but he himself suffers from poor vision(shortsightedness) and uses corrective lenses. . .When will he heal himself?. . .
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by UyiIredia(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sure.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
You wonder why the healers are organising crusades rather than moving from hospital to hospital relieving doctors of their duties...

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by igbeke: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
This issue of Miracle Healing has been bastardly abused by many socalled "miracle workers" for one selfish reason or the other.
This been said though, it still hasn't reduce the efficacy of God's genuine miracle healings.
Some years back, I used to experience serious eyes pains which impeded me from seeing clearly, though My Dad took me to several Hospitals then, but all effort was to no avail. so I was given some herbals which were meant to mollify the pains i was experiencing alongside.
There's this Town in Edo State called Okpella where they observe an annual Christian program (Okpella for Christ) which I attended in 1996. it was held at Ogute-Oke Secondary School that year.
During one of the ministerations, one of the ministers made reference to my case. The description he gave was as if he was aware of my condition. He specifically said these words: "This alter-call is for just one person". Even at that, about six of us came out for the prayers.
When he got to me, as he placed his hands on my face and screemed "In Jesus' Name", it was as if a mask was been forcefully pilled of my face. I struggled to open my eyes but couldn't. I couldn't even listen to the rest of the prayer but once he shouted "In Jesus name I pray" and was removing his hands, it was as if some particles droped off my eyes.
That was it. I can tell you that after that inccidence, I have never experienced any form of eyes problem again.
Some years later, I heard the Man of God is late.
So I am using this oportunity to say these words:
"Rest in Peace, Pastor Peter Igbadumeh".

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
I can categorically say I have received miracle of healing , I once had bossom lump and was waiting for free time to have it removed, I was new at my aunt's church then and the pastor 's wife was always praying for me for something else, sort of deliverance, but I was always telling God about that lump issue, well after one of those deliverance, it was Sundays after church, I had a dream where I was operated upon and the lump was removed and shown to me, I felt relieved and whole, I woke up and still felt the lump.but I clung to that healing and keep praying to God to make it manifest, we'll, I did happen after like two months , the lump start dissolving gradually, at first, I thought it was my imagination until it disappeared completely without a trace up till now.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by frank317: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
^^^^
What killed the man of God? Sickness or accident? How i wish he could have prayed to save his life.

Pls how do u feel knowing the man who healed u from a simpler tin as eye problem, couldnt save himself from a bigger tin as death?

And pls dont give me that God took him crap, because last time i checked God does nt kill people or does he?

igbeke: This issue of Miracle Healing has been bastardly abused by many socalled "miracle workers" for one selfish reason or the other.
This been said though, it still hasn't reduce the efficacy of God's genuine miracle healings.
Some years back, I used to experience serious eyes pains which impeded me from seeing clearly, though My Dad took me to several Hospitals then, but all effort was to no avail. so I was given some herbals which were meant to mollify the pains i was experiencing alongside.
There's this Town in Edo State called Okpella where they observe an annual Christian program (Okpella for Christ) which I attended in 1996. it was held at Ogute-Oke Secondary School that year.
During one of the ministerations, one of the ministers made reference to my case. The description he gave was as if he was aware of my condition. He specifically said these words: "This alter-call is for just one person". Even at that, about six of us came out for the prayers.
When he got to me, as he placed his hands on my face and screemed "In Jesus' Name", it was as if a mask was been forcefully pilled of my face. I struggled to open my eyes but couldn't. I couldn't even listen to the rest of the prayer but once he shouted "In Jesus name I pray" and was removing his hands, it was as if some particles droped off my eyes.
That was it. I can tell you that after that inccidence, I have never experienced any form of eyes problem again.
Some years later, I heard the Man of God is late.
So I am using this oportunity to say these words:
"Rest in Peace, Pastor Peter Igbadumeh".
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by frank317: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
KaimaTee: I can categorically say I have received miracle of healing , I once had bossom lump and was waiting for free time to have it removed, I was new at my aunt's church then and the pastor 's wife was always praying for me for something else, sort of deliverance, but I was always telling God about that lump issue, well after one of those deliverance, it was Sundays after church, I had a dream where I was operated upon and the lump was removed and shown to me, I felt relieved and whole, I woke up and still felt the lump.but I clung to that healing and keep praying to God to make it manifest, we'll, I did happen after like two months , the lump start dissolving gradually, at first, I thought it was my imagination until it disappeared completely without a trace up till now.

What made u so sure that the lump disappeard as a result of a prayer that was made to months ago? Why didnt it diappear instanly?

Besides i know someone whose lump disppeared without prayer or sugery.

And if i may ask, will u still call it a miracle it a sugery eliminated the lump? Some say its a miracle that the doctors succeeded.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
I don't think it was a coincidence , God can use doctors if he so chose, all I know is that I had assurance of my healing in the dream, at that time, my faith was so unshakable and I decided to exercise it, before then, I would have gone for operation instead of praying and believing, note, I had had that lump for more than a year and it never went away until I started laying my hand their during each deliverance session with so much unshakable faith. All I can tell you is that there are faith that moves mountain and I had it then, I can't claim to have that kind of faith all the time .
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by igbeke: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
frank3.16:
^^^^
What killed the man of God? Sickness or accident? How i wish he could have prayed to save his life.

Pls how do u feel knowing the man who healed u from a simpler tin as eye problem, couldnt save himself from a bigger tin as death?

And pls dont give me that God took him crap, because last time i checked God does nt kill people or does he?

Death is inevitable 2 all.
Mind u, I never said d MoG healed me. He only prayed 4 me and God did d perfection of His work.
The fact dat one is bn used by God 2 wrought miracles does not immune dat fellow from death.
by d way, hav u ever heard of Joseph Ayo Babalola and Prophet T. O. Obadare? They were great and true men of God and He really used them. 2day, they are no more.
Dont 4get, it will come knocking on ur door one day. D big question is:
WHERE WILL U SPEND UR ETERNITY?
just a food 4 thought.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by MyVicky: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
igbeke:
Death is inevitable 2 all.
Mind u, I never said d MoG healed me. He only prayed 4 me and God did d perfection of His work.
The fact dat one is bn used by God 2 wrought miracles does not immune dat fellow from death.
by d way, hav u ever heard of Joseph Ayo Babalola and Prophet T. O. Obadare? They were great and true men of God and He really used them. 2day, they are no more.
Dont 4get, it will come knocking on ur door one day. D big question is:
WHERE WILL U SPEND UR ETERNITY?
just a food 4 thought.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by nedostic: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
Like igbeke said, despite the fact that healing has been so bastardized by supposedly 'Men of God'; God is habitually heaing people and I have been a recepient of God's healing and mercy.

Anyway, spontaneity as a word regarding healing is what I might not fully grasp with because healing is in itself deeper than what the natural minds can easily settle with given that healing is a natural outcome of a supernatural event.

Hence, I do not doubt God's healing given that Jesus Christ is same yesterday, today, and forever(Hebrews 13:cool.

Above all, faith, forgiveness (forgiving others), and God's mercy seem to me as the key ingredients of God's healing.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by MyVicky: 12:26am On Sep 30, 2013
nedostic: Like igbeke said, despite the fact that healing has been so bastardized by supposedly 'Men of God'; God is habitually heaing people and I have been a recepient of God's healing and mercy.

Anyway, spontaneity as a word regarding healing is what I might not fully grasp with because healing is in itself deeper than what the natural minds can easily settle with given that healing is a natural outcome of a supernatural event.

Hence, I do not doubt God's healing given that Jesus Christ is same yesterday, today, and forever(Hebrews 13:cool.

Above all, faith, forgiveness (forgiving others), and God's mercy seem to me as the key ingredients of God's healing.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Received Spontaneous Healing Before? by MyVicky: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
nedostic: Like igbeke said, despite the fact that healing has been so bastardized by supposedly 'Men of God'; God is habitually heaing people and I have been a recepient of God's healing and mercy.

I just wanted to be sure the ones we hear about these days are truly genuine.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Words- pastor chris / Is It Wrong Or Right For A Woman To Preach On The Pulpit? / The Pilgrim's Progress: Journey To Heaven...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.