Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Love Men Who Love And Take Care Of Their Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Men Who Love And Take Care Of Their Women (2584 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Men Who Love And Take Care Of Their Women by Orikinla(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
It was beautiful and touching to see my neighbour with his beautiful young wife this evening as she sat in front of their residence. She was not feeling well and he was doing his best to make her comfortable.
He asked what she would like to have.
But I have also seen him make her cry after beating her up for daring to scold him for his infidelity.
In fact she left and he had to go and beg her family before they reconciled and she returned home for the sake of their lovely children.

A man should love his woman and do his best to be devoted to her.
When you're truly devoted to your woman, she would be grateful and faithful to you.
But when you neglect her, then don't complain and whine to neighbours about your matrimonial problems, because you failed to hold on to her come rain or shine.

Re: I Love Men Who Love And Take Care Of Their Women by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
I love women who love and take care of their husbands. If you take care of your husband, he will be devoted, caring and will never cheat on you. But if you neglect him, very soon we will see you on NL ranting and gnashing teeth about you matrimonial problems.
Re: I Love Men Who Love And Take Care Of Their Women by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2013
tpacalipse: I love women who love and take care of their husbands. If you take care of your husband, he will be devoted, caring and will never cheat on you. But if you neglect him, very soon we will see you on NL ranting and gnashing teeth about you matrimonial problems.
TELL DEM OO!

(1) (Reply)

The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! / A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) / Good Girls Vs Karashika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.