Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Gej Is Right To Grant Alams Pardon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Is Right To Grant Alams Pardon (465 Views)

Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD / GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC / Supreme Thief Alams Gets An Overwhelming Welcome From His People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gej Is Right To Grant Alams Pardon by honouruy(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2013
I have to come to this conclusion because, the convinction of Alams during the Obj administration was done because the former was strongly in support of the struggle for resource control in the niger delta alongside Ibori. Obj had a trap set for the dou but unfortunatly for Alams he could not escape his. His impeachment was directly coordinated by Obj and his later sentence. Obj convicted Alams on the ground dat he was opposed to him. Am not saying dat Alams was not involved in the crime. My anger is why was he the only one sentenced? Wil you tell me that he was the only political office holder that was corrupt den? I feel his convinction was done base on sentiment by his enemy so i don't see any reason why his pardon can't be done on same sentiment by his friend and brother.

(1) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out Case Seeking Justices Salami’s Reinstatement / Saturday Computer Lesson 4 Primary Children In Ikeja / You Can Have Your Freedom Now People , we have seeked from protection. By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.