Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life (1058 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) / Any Word Of Advice To Those Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by iamdsam: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
It hasn't been easy since but by God's grace I started my 20 years journey of life last week 26th October to be precise. I've gone through alot and still going through alot now but I still see light in the tunnel. My 20 years of life has thought me alot. I've made mistakes and I've also lacked guidance even when I needed it. My dear Nairalanders, I climbed the ladder of life to 20 last week. I know alot of you have passed through this stage of life while many have been in it before me. I know I might have used wrong words for some of you. I might have insulted some of you too. I simply want you to open your forgiving heart for me. Please I need your advice Nairalanders as I start my 20 years journey of life. I would do appreciate your adviser and encouragement. I know your advise #Nairalanders worth more than any birthday gift. I would be very happy if my dear Nairalanders do this for me. God bless! Happy birthday to me... D-Sam Igho. God give me a dream!
Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Oya go buy me alomo, kneel down 4 ma fwnt ma play 4 u..

1 Like

Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Are Ɣ☺ΰ
Å male or a female?@ op
Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Are Ɣ☺ΰ
Å male or a female?@ op
iamdsam.. Na male e be tongue
Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by iamdsam: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Are Ɣ☺ΰ
Å male or a female?@ op
I'm a male
Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by Kanwulia: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
When you have graduated from the university, landed and KEPT your first decent job. . . then come back for more 'consultations'. . . your life has not started. . .AT ALL. kiss

Someone is still PAYING FOR YOUR PAMPERS! kiss

More HAPPY BIRTHDAYS coming your way. kiss

1 Like

Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by baby124: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Trust me, you are still a smallie. Just enjoy your life, always use a cond*om. No oral, no excess drinking or smoking. Dont get addicted to anything. And most importantly education first. Please, absolutely no baby mama's until after the wedding. Only your wife should have your babies too. Your legacy lasts longer that way, and you raise better children who will respect, appreciate and love you.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by tpia5: 1:09am On Oct 30, 2013
nothing to say, when you're ready to tie the knot at age 40+, let us know.
Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 30, 2013
tpia@:

babe wassup? a handsome bro saying hi know u got haters here can we be pals?
Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by iamdsam: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2013
tpia@:
Age 40 When I go take born pickin
Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by bellong: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2013
This is the only advice I have for you...

Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain..........

1 Like

Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2013
My small advice,

Select your friends well because most times they determine where you end up.

Select friends that have passion doing the right thing at the right time.
Avoid friends encouraging you on making money real fast, those that loves anything under skirt or trouser etc.
You know them.

Anyone that don't add value to your life, detach and watch them from a distance.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by iamdsam: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce: My small advice,

Avoid friends encouraging you on making money real fast, those that loves anything under skirt or trouser etc.
You know them.

Anyone that don't add value to your life, detach and watch them from a distance.
Thanks very much for your advice!

1 Like

Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by baby124: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2013

You know them.

Nice one. I was about to edit my post. AVOID BAD COMPANY AND SAY NO TO DRUGS OF ANY KIND

1 Like

Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by Nnekacherry: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
When you get to the university or if you are there already, concentrate on your books.. Never look at the unserious guys and the people whiling away their time..
Because some of them are not students, some only came to enjoy campus life, while some are already rusticated fron the school but refused to go home..
Please dont join any cult, they will only succeed in destroying your life and turning you into what you dont want to be..
Aim for 1st class, so that even if you dont get there you will land at 2.1.
That's my litle advice..

1 Like

Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nnekacherry: When you get to the university or if you are there already, concentrate on your books.. Never look at the unserious guys and the people whiling away their time..
Because some of them are not students, some only came to enjoy campus life, while some are already rusticated fron the school but refused to go home..
Please dont join any cult, they will only succeed in destroying your life and turning you into what you dont want to be..
That's my litle advice..
u wil make a caring moda or a 9ce sister grin
Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by iamdsam: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nnekacherry: When you get to the university or if you are there already, concentrate on your books.. Never look at the unserious guys and the people whiling away their time..
That's my litle advice..
Thanks so much!
Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by zube01(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
[quote author=Chillisauce]My small advice,

Avoid friends encouraging you on making money real fast

y should he avoid friends encouraging him to make money fast?
Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by zube01(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2013

You know them.

..y should he avoid friends encouraging him to make money fast?
Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by Nnekacherry: 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: u wil make a caring moda or a 9ce sister grin

Hahaha.. Thanks.. Maybe that's why my siblings loves me so much...

1 Like

Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nnekacherry:

Hahaha.. Thanks.. Maybe that's why my siblings loves me so much...
nne wink follow my profile na grin

1 Like

Re: Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life by Amari(f): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
At that age,you should concentrate in building your life,the future isn't far away any longer. Face your studies as well as acquire as much skills as you can,you are a young man,you should know how to hustle legitimately though. Don't forget to make contacts with different people,some would help in the long run. Don't take what you see seriously;the fast cash,cars,clothes,fame and women aren't real. Wait your time! Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Appropriate Punishment 4 Kids Caught Bleeping Themselves Secretly / How To Be A Man / Please..a Brother And A Sister Doesnt Know Their Exact Date Of Birth...both SAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.