Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno (20787 Views)

Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by adexsimply(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
musKeeto:
who is foolish? Lol..

You keep 52 kids in one room. A flu spreads and kills the first, second, third, fourth up to fifty of them and you're happy that the rest can still walk around naked...
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Sweetapple007(f): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
This is terrible , the statistic is too bad, What else can i say.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by ebamma(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
musKeeto:
who is foolish? Lol..

You keep 52 kids in one room. A flu spreads and kills the first, second, third, fourth up to fifty of them and you're happy that the rest can still walk around naked...
u are a foolish fool, how can u be comparing a house of God with children, God is too patient sha,if na the God of the Moses time by now people like u and logicboy will be serving Satan Pepper soup in hellfire

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by oilyngbati3(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
and what are the christians doing?
they keep fasting and praying for God to heal nigeria. praying for a country ruled by nonentities. no country can thrive if there's no revolution. nigerians are waiting for God to do the job for them......the people praying for nigeria are the real enemies of nigeria. they are the ones allowing evil to rule that country instead of taking action to banish the evil once and for all.
I tire o
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
webcityng:
OH LORD COME DOWN AND MANIFEST YOUR POWER?
bomb power pass God power o.. D day my eye shine na d day dem blow bomb for church on xmas day.. My bro, lions den safe pass church for north o.. Be wise wink
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Samsantos9: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
musKeeto: 50 down, 2 to go...
I thought atheist never condone violence??
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by BashMe1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
oily-Yoruba:
Bros, don't mind these so called "christians" who think God will come down and fight for them angry

May u rot in d pit of anuses 2 av said dat... Scum

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by ewet: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
Do we even hav a govt in this country. THERE IS NO SECURITY WHT SO EVA and this boko boys are having a field day and not a single 1 dead or alive has bin brought to book. be rest assured tht thy havnt located the remaining 2 left behind, trust me thy will go now and destroy them after reading this and all our slowpoke GEJ will say is tht "this is unacceptable","we must get to the bottom of this" ,"i hav told the JTF tht thy must find those who did this","we will set up a commitee to look into this issue" Tht is all we r goin to hear and nothng absolutuely nothing will com out of it. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by 1shortblackboy: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
God have mercy cry cry
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by nebeolis: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
touch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm ,,,,, boko haram will come and go just like the goloiat the gent but was end his mission by david the CHURCH OF GOD THE CHRISTIANITY WILL DEFNATLY OVER POWER THE SO CALL MUSLIM JUST WATCH OUT JESUS IS KING OF KING LORD OF LORD no one can ever enter the kindom of GOD with out JESUS so all what the boko hara are doing is to purchase the hailfire ticket on eart and in the other world abacha, and boko haram will rest in hail
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
ebamma: u are a foolish fool, how can u be comparing a house of God with children, God is too patient sha,if na the God of the Moses time by now people like u and logicboy will be serving Satan Pepper soup in hellfire
lol, God of moses don change... Which one be house of God? Churches dey rent brothel do thanksgiving services these days, brothel na house of God? U don see where God dey mix cement?
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by webcityng: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
musKeeto:
bomb power pass God power o.. D day my eye shine na d day dem blow bomb for church on xmas day.. My bro, lions den safe pass church for north o.. Be wise wink

BRO I NO BLAME YOU.

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU CAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING...

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by oilyngbati3(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
Double Post
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by oilyngbati3(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
May u rot in d pit of anuses 2 av said dat... Scum
Mumu angry
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by BashMe1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
musKeeto:
lol, God of moses don change... Which one be house of God? Churches dey rent brothel do thanksgiving services these days, brothel na house of God? U don see where God dey mix cement?

Come 2 fink of it, God knew already wat u'd become when u grow dis old dat's y he made u luk like Coyote and laff like Hyena... i pity u, by d tym ur like age 45... na Orangutan o

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by BashMe1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
oily-Yoruba:
May u rot in d pit of anuses 2 av said dat... Scum Mumu angry

Yes Na... water-yam head tongue
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by victorazy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
Nigeria’s Amalgamation Expires In 2014

The amalgamation of southern and
 northern Nigeria by the British was to be experimented for 100 YEARS to know
 if it’s going to work or not, according to the secret government document the
 British left after independence.

Although the document is kept secret,
 this fact is generally known to the ruling class, most dons of political
 science and law as well as the government of UK. However, there has been
 consistent efforts by Nigerian government to keep this knowledge out of
 public as it may lead to agitation for breaking the country into two i.e.
 pre-1914 status especially by those in the south.

The awareness of this document and
 the closeness of 2014 has been causing panic among the Northern elites; this
 panic was behind the recent comment by the senate president that Nigeria will
 not break up.
 It was also behind the warning by NBA
 president when he said in Benin this week that Nigeria may break-up. Even
 pres. Jonathan is nervous about this fact; remember that he kept on saying
 that Nigeria will not break-up. Also, it was the real reason behind the
 northern governors recent security meeting in Kaduna, according to some
 sources.
 All these sudden talks about Nigeria
 breaking or not breaking up by the political leaders including the president
 show how anxious they are about the implications of the document and the
 closeness of almighty 2014. On the international scene, the knowledge of this
 document was behind the prediction by American diplomats that Nigeria will
 break-up in 2015. The US army is also preparing on how to respond to the
 possible break up of Nigeria.

IMPLICATIONS OF THE DOCUMENT

1. BY 2014, NIGERIA WILL NO LONGER LEGALLY EXIST
 2. NIGERIA WILL BE BACK TO PRE-1914 STATUS OF TWO STATES OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA
 AND NORTHERN NIGERIA BOTH LEGALLY AND TECHNICALLY, ALTHOUGH THE RULING ELITES
 MAY IGNORE THIS REALITY EXCEPT THERE IS REVOLUTION FROM THE PEOPLE.
 3. PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN AND NORTHER NIGERIA MUST COME TOGETHER TO ENTER A NEW
 AGREEMENT UNDER THEIR OWN TERMS.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by ezedolar: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
That is the kind of news nairaland vasion of Boko Haram wil like to hear people like maclu- pls feel free add urs
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
oily-Yoruba:
Mumu angry
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Vincent41(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Walecole74: According to the parish priest of Christ the King Catholic Parish, Kurudu, Abuja, Rev. Fr. Jerome Ituah (OCD), the Boko Haram sect has destroyed 50 out of the 52 Catholic churches in Maiduguri Catholic Diocese of Borno State.

Ituah, who was speaking yesterday during a church service, revealed that he was in Maiduguri during the week and that Catholic faithfuls, were forced to conduct services under the sun and rain, because of the destruction carried out by the Islamists.

“Out of the 52 catholic churches in Maiduguri diocese, 50 of them have been destroyed by Boko Haram. Yet the faithful are not discouraged of their faith. You would always see them worshipping under rain and sun in open places at the site of their destroyed places of worship,” he stated.

He also encourgaed the Catholics in Kurudu, to continually pray for their Maiduguri counterparts and those in other regions, where insurgency is a threat.

Where is this country heading to and some people are clamouring amnesty for this group?

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/03/18/boko-haram-has-destroyed-50-out-of-52-catholic-churches-in-borno-rev-fr-ituah/

dat is good....let dem continue and let those fools still stay there....
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by BashMe1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
ActiveMan:
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Nice bruv.... Tell him again abeg, i hope the thwart learns fast and change his wayz
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Phikom(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Decapo: Very bad
indeed....ugly exploit from the people of the underworld
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by phonearena: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Na your mama ynash dem go bomb,foolish amigo.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by DJDOLA(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
HO MY GOD IF I NO WERE ALL DOES BOKOHARAM IS I WILL GO THERE I BEAT HELL OUT OF THEM...ARE THEY CRAZY..THOSE DUDE HAS NO HUMAN FEELINS
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
Where are prominent northerners, coming out to condemn these barbaric acts?

Instead, Sunusi will open mouth and say Yoruba are the greatest problem facing 9ja.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
tommykiwi: That is how God will destroy all of them too
Seems your 'god' has been asleep for too long.......or he/she/it doesn't exist
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by rhowly(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2013

its a complete shame that your hatred for christianity would have you uttering statements like that. One of the reasons no matter how seemingly sound your arguments on atheism are you would only hit brick walls when trying to appeal to christians. You're a wicked person and there is nothing attractive about that. Like i have said before, when i look at the attitude of some of you atheists that delude yourselves into thinking you're showing christians the error of their beliefs, forgetting some of us watch from the sidelines. even if i was stupid enough to believe your lies, you're attitude would have me fleeing in a heartbeat. Two to go. mtscheew angry

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
And someone is telling me Buhari wants to contest Election.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by BloggingIq: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
PointB: Bombs and bullets can shatter and destroy buildings, but they only straighten the Christian faith! Kudos to the Catholic faithfuls. The joy of the Lord is your strength!

your statement makes sense only if you are there in Borno!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by meforyou1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
We igbos don't comment on boko and their devil reincaranate shekau anymore. If not for awolowo, ojukwu would have made biafra the isreal of africa by now - a stronghold, no-nonsence nation, powerful but doesn't look for trouble. But strike with deadly pre-emptive force when we feel threatened. And for any 1 igbo man killed anywhere in d world, we will go and kill 1000 of d riffraffs. If biafra were in existence now, we would have since smoked out that somalian refugee called shekau out of d pits of hell. True talk.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
rhowly:

its a complete shame that your hatred for christianity would have you uttering statements like that. One of the reasons no matter how seemingly sound your arguments on atheism are you would only hit brick walls when trying to appeal to christians. You're a wicked person and there is nothing attractive about that. Like i have said before, when i look at the attitude of some of you atheists that delude yourselves into thinking you're showing christians the error of their beliefs, forgetting some of us watch from the sidelines. even if i was stupid enough to believe your lies, you're attitude would have me fleeing in a heartbeat. Two to go. mtscheew angry
I'm an atheist but I doubt I've ever argued for atheism. I'm not that intelligent to prove God does not exist...

But criticize religions that claim that suffering is God? I'll do that, and with as much as sarcasm as the 'good lord' has blessed me with...

Bombs are going off and people choose to remain there for a 'cause'.. 50 out of 52, lol.. Hopefully, they'll get the message when all 52 churches have been bombed.

It's sad that government is not doing their job of protecting the lives of its citizens. It's sadder when people are yet to realise that. It's saddest when people are being encouraged to go through the 'fire' when they could as well make efforts to turn off the cooker.

Ps: I don't hate christianity. I only hate stupidity. Anyone can be stupid, including me. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram / Ebonyi, Three Others Get ₦24 Billion For Ranching / CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.