Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno (20788 Views)

Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by oilyngbati3(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
ActiveMan:
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
And "oily-Yoruba A:K-47" says defend yourself by any means necessary cool.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Kayman4life(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju: 2 more churches to checkmate..

The remaining 2 churches should come to me for spiritual protection or else!!..
Okija_juju: [b]2 more churches to checkmate..

[/b]

Old things shall pass away
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
And the blood licking sultan of sokoto want amnesty for his boys..smh. what a leader. Eddiot!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by kabba7(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
Kayusfity:
I pity the scumbag that gave birth to you

Let's invite the new pope to a 3day tour of borno state to bless the landm
Please when he cvomes don't tell him the true story of how lootings kit start Boko Haram he might not be. Very happy with Scumbarg Jonathan the looter in chief
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
PointB: Bombs and bullets can shatter and destroy buildings, but they only straighten the Christian faith! Kudos to the Catholic faithfuls. The joy of the Lord is your strength!
This is what religion does to the human mind. Suffering and bombs are God's way of testing your faith. He let them happen for a reason..

Fortunately, even the Pope drives in a bulletproof vehicle. He's wise enough to determine how God 'chooses to test' his faith.

But that post has 15 4king likes and prob some more before the day ends.. Smh...

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Judolisco(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
musKeeto: 50 down, 2 to go...
fool, u ar an slowpoke
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by omowolewa: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
sadGet it right, they are not gone they were only bombed wink. And I don't think anything good is really coming from that state since the start of bombing churches. Remind me of one good-news coming from that state of resent, please sad.

musKeeto:
lol, no mind these Christians.. Even Jesus no fit do odeshi on their behalf, ma so e end up for cross..

50 churches gone and the remaining two still dey there, tomorrow if BH bomb dem, dem go dey ask God why...
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
omowolewa: sadGet it right, they are not gone they were only bombed wink. And I don't think anything good is really coming from that state since the start of bombing churches. Remind me of one good-news coming from that state of resent, please sad.

Or Nigeria?
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by mike404(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
Good evening bros MACLATUNJI grin
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
fear north, for d loud(explosion) is with thee
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Fantacy1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
God! Dis is ur battle, fight it 2 finish so ur faitful wil ve a clear reason 2 remain in d faith. Dey ar already mocking u..
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Kingv(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Samelfisha: Ok can i eat nw
mumu
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by DanIlon(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pls ask chief shem for more inform,only thing can save church in maiduguri is my oga at the top.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by chocopearl(f): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Boko haram really brought a lot of pain to nigerians, we r stil talking abt structures wat abt d numerous families dat lost their loved ones. I strongly believe dat one day God will make those wicked idiats ve a taste of their own soup. Seriously i dnt lyk going down dat lane
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Costa2000(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
This is 2bad,boko haram nd their wickedness.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by ibrahym47(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
♡⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥KK⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ Oo°˚˚˚°. Next
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Godjone(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
Walecole74: According to the parish priest of Christ the King Catholic Parish, Kurudu, Abuja, Rev. Fr. Jerome Ituah (OCD), the Boko Haram sect has destroyed 50 out of the 52 Catholic churches in Maiduguri Catholic Diocese of Borno State.

Ituah, who was speaking yesterday during a church service, revealed that he was in Maiduguri during the week and that Catholic faithfuls, were forced to conduct services under the sun and rain, because of the destruction carried out by the Islamists.

“Out of the 52 catholic churches in Maiduguri diocese, 50 of them have been destroyed by Boko Haram. Yet the faithful are not discouraged of their faith. You would always see them worshipping under rain and sun in open places at the site of their destroyed places of worship,” he stated.

He also encourgaed the Catholics in Kurudu, to continually pray for their Maiduguri counterparts and those in other regions, where insurgency is a threat.

Where is this country heading to and some people are clamouring amnesty for this group?

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/03/18/boko-haram-has-destroyed-50-out-of-52-catholic-churches-in-borno-rev-fr-ituah/
they wil never go scot free. The calamity that visited egypt and plagued them with sorow and un-curable diseases wil continue to hunt dem till eternity. Useless i.slamist a re.ligioun of teror.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by PheemyS: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
Walecole74: According to the parish priest of Christ the King Catholic Parish, Kurudu, Abuja, Rev. Fr. Jerome Ituah (OCD), the Boko Haram sect has destroyed 50 out of the 52 Catholic churches in Maiduguri Catholic Diocese of Borno State.

Ituah, who was speaking yesterday during a church service, revealed that he was in Maiduguri during the week and that Catholic faithfuls, were forced to conduct services under the sun and rain, because of the destruction carried out by the Islamists.

“Out of the 52 catholic churches in Maiduguri diocese, 50 of them have been destroyed by Boko Haram. Yet the faithful are not discouraged of their faith. You would always see them worshipping under rain and sun in open places at the site of their destroyed places of worship,” he stated.

He also encourgaed the Catholics in Kurudu, to continually pray for their Maiduguri counterparts and those in other regions, where insurgency is a threat.

Where is this country heading to and some people are clamouring amnesty for this group?

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/03/18/boko-haram-has-destroyed-50-out-of-52-catholic-churches-in-borno-rev-fr-ituah/
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Costa2000(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2013

If not,what will happen? clap for urself.onye ogo mmuo na eje uka.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by kla(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
And the pope accepts islam...
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by abbeybanks(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
These Bokites want to hold the church down, thank God for tHe faith of the faithfulz may it be strenghten and the mission must be fullfil
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
musKeeto:
bomb power pass God power o.. D day my eye shine na d day dem blow bomb for church on xmas day.. My bro, lions den safe pass church for north o.. Be wise wink
be careful, don't just open your mouth and utter things. God maybe patient but don't underestimate His power.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ada Nri1: be careful, don't just open your mouth and utter things. God maybe patient but don't underestimate His power.
Are you married?
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by aurenflani: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: And someone is telling me Buhari wants to contest Election.

What do you mean? Why blame Buhari for Boko atrocities? Are you a learner? Do you know how Buhari tackled terrorist maitatsine or are you a kid?
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by shinken(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
This is a damn lie. I live in maiduguri and such a flagrant lie is repulsive even to christians. If boko haram were targetting churches I tell you than not one would be standing in maiduguri. Ever wondered why you never hear of sunday bombing iin maiduguri but you hear JTF hilux vans being blown up almost daily? Churches are not their targets cos if they were no sunday will pass without some sad news following it. Situations is bad,yes but we don't need lies to make a point. Peace

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by belovedaja(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Dat is success for bh
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
tommykiwi: That is how God will destroy all of them too
Christ has not taught us that way. God will not destroy them but turn them to christ just like he converted saul to paul. Somebody say AMEN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos / Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.