Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? (19190 Views)

We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / 2012 Budget Compared To 2011 And 2010 (N13trn or $84bn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by oladrogo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
I didn't vote for him in 2011 but,if APC will repeat what happens in ondo by imposing a candidate on nigerians . I will stay at home and watch film + buzz allday
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Otamio: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
2015 GEJ or non. I am ready to campaign and vote for him. He is the best among the past presidents.

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by bilms(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
Why mention apc in every comment? Threat

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by okechukwu2013: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
I Didn't but MUST vote come 2015 against him not for him!even though my single vote fails to count I would have satisfied my conscience by saying NO to Badluck

3 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by SamAfrik(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
2011, I wasnt in d country to vote but encouraged pple @ home to cast their votes for him, but with d current trend in politics might have to campaign against GEJ come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Ozonna(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Voted and campaigned for CPC last elections. Thank God we lost.

But now i'll vote for President GEJ come 2015 by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by mike404(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Se na buhari abi el bin ladin I wan vote for Abegi jonathan all the way

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Vote GEJ out because Power supply has improved!
Vote him back because our rail lines are no longer being used as dump sites!
Remove him because our airports are functioning again!
Black him out because Junaid and El rufai were not pruned for calling the C in C derogatory names!
He is not fit to come back because of his calm mien!
Kill him because he belongs to the clan of the Geese that lays our National golden eggs!

And yet people wonder why they don't progress. When you point a dirty finger at somebody, four dirtier fingers are pointing back at you. People are now so lazy to the extent of accusing GEJ for being responsible for their not impregnating their wives. Shame!

5 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by yorke1: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
I will vote for him again and again. GEJ is far better than all those f00lz that put themselves together to formed APC. I can never vote for any party Buhari and Tinubu identify themselves with.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by camelus: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
I loved him voted for him in 2011 though is not what i expected is what i am seeing in GEJ but come 2015 i will vote for him again cos the devil u know is better than angel u don't know. All i see in APC are LOSER'S from PDP who fell apart.APC is PDP in different nomenclature!

6 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by kingdomoil: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
I can never judge tomorrow because my judgement might cause me pains if it turned to the other way round. Yet bible spoke against it. Just as some of us here is crying, many are also praising God. Watch your tong to avoid eating your own spit. Don't judge tomorrow, be it negative or positive.

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by antomik: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
I voted him because I thought he had something for the youths at least, but he has disappointed the youths. If a government official can earn up to 700-800million naira annually without thinking of the masses who own the same right as they do,then we are doomed. Wake up guys this GEJ is heading this country to the rocks. Vote for credibility not party at the next election.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
I did not vote in 2011 but come 2015, na to go vote any other person wey dey run against am. Sense tinsssssss.....

2 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by eagleeye2: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
I was among those who seriously campaigned against him on NL and off the net. My slogan was, "I pray GEJ should disappoint us doubting Thomases". Off net many people asked why I was against such a "humble" man. I categorically told anyone that wish to listen that a man whose wife has corruption case to answer (even though it has been swept under the carpet), will never have the "Balls" to fight corruption.
I am Igbo and Christain but I campaigned for buhari, whom many consider a tyrant and a bigot (it may be true, I don't know). I told people then and I will still repeat it,
CORRUPTION IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT DRAW BACK HOLDING NIGERIA FROM ATTAINING ITS GREAT HEIGHT. On that basis I will campaign for a man like Buhari again (even though I know he will not win an election in Nigeria).

4 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Amazondepth(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yes and maybe!for in truth a Tinubu and Buhari championed opposition do not provide an alternative platform.d point is just to capture power @ d centre and nothing else.strange bed fellows just politicking for mutual benefits.d people obviously are not being put before d politics in all of this.tempted to believe all of them are just d same.clowns like Okorocha are even being touted as possible candidates!and by d way,it will take d grace of God for elections to be conducted all over naija come 2015.trust BH boys to disenfranchise their own people.who fit join queue vote in Yobe,Borno,some parts of Kano,Kaduna,Gombe etc?

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
ilugunboy: Unfortunately I did and that singular act is hunting me ever since. Wish I can turn back the hands of the time.

Uncharacteristically....I felt for the bait of "Am voting for Jonathan and not PDP"

By the grace of God.... I will correct that mistake in 2015.

Of course we know the reason you will not vote him. Ethnic sentiments at play. I saw this post in your profile and it confirms why you'll not vote for GEJ:

Politics / Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by ilugunboy ( m ): 11:57am On Jan 08
tomakint:
So wapa same to you
The North is ready and will chase defeat your brother GEJ out of power by 2015...he is thoroughly in a bad book with the South Westerners.
It's a done deal whether you Easterners want it or not
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like )
https://www.nairaland.com/ilugunboy/posts/21

In addition there's NO EVIDENCE in most of your posts that you voted for GEJ in 2011. Most of your posts that I saw were tilted towards ACN and against GEJ and Igbos.

Its not as if its wrong for your to hold those opinions but it is WiCKED, malicious and DEVILISH to lie about it.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
ilugunboy: Unfortunately I did and that singular act is hunting me ever since. Wish I can turn back the hands of the time.

Uncharacteristically....I felt for the bait of "Am voting for Jonathan and not PDP"

By the grace of God.... I will correct that mistake in 2015.

Of course we know the reason you will not vote him. Ethnic sentiments at play. I saw this post in your profile and it confirms why you'll not vote for GEJ:

Politics / Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by ilugunboy ( m ): 11:57am On Jan 08
tomakint:
So wapa same to you
The North is ready and will chase defeat your brother GEJ out of power by 2015...he is thoroughly in a bad book with the South Westerners.
It's a done deal whether you Easterners want it or not
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like )
https://www.nairaland.com/ilugunboy/posts/21

In addition there's NO EVIDENCE in most of your posts that you voted for GEJ in 2011. Most of your posts that I saw were tilted towards ACN and against GEJ and Igbos.

Its not as if its wrong for your to hold those opinions but it is WiCKED, malicious and DEVILISH to lie about it.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by princemaicheal: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
I voted for him and am still watching him to know if i will cast my vote for him if he contest the nxt election.A deciding factor for millions of Nigerians would be if he fix the power sector before the nxt election.The opposition can do themselves alot of good by fielding a serious and more service-driven person rather than,talking too much and sharing positions without winning any election.They should throw forward persons with proven integrity/competence and stop the name-calling,Nigerians have moved forward from what we used to be.They should be constructive in their criticism and suggest solutions to issues,so as to let the populace/electorate feel the need to see them as a viable option in future elections.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by dbride: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Did not and will not.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
I was not in nigeria then & till now,but come 2015 if i happen to be in naija,i will not only vote for him,but also let my village youth see reason y we should vote for him. With the rainway and the Calabar port he reopen after all these years yes he can.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by delors(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
in 2011, there was no other credible candidate...besides, no one knows the future. No one could have accurately predicted that things would turn out this way. I swear if I had voted for Buhari, I would have wept out my eyes now becos that guy is on of the most draconian bigots around...so, its a gambler's situation, we all take chances...but chances are if i find a more credible candidate come 2015, i just might vote out Jonathan...that is if I can vote online ni o.... cheesy
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Efizzi: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
I didnt vote him and I will never vote him. I rather vote for Alameseigha, James Ibori or Lucky Igbinedion.....so..emmm...datz all
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Igosun: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
YES and NBA! for '15

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Burger01(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
I voted for him o...even slaughtered a big goat (ewure) as 'Asun' for guys to celebrate his victory thereafter.. I will vote for him again and again as long as that 'crying' aspirant wouldn't contest and shed his charismatic crocodile tears on national TV... plus I want an opportunity to slaughter cow this time around..... Up GEJ.... cool

3 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by mike404(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by hotwax: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
No and hell [size=28pt]NO[/size]
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by theripper: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
Couldn't vote in 2011, was part of the electoral team, but come 2015, if it boils down to GEJ and Buhari, God knows am kicking the nomad in his nuts.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by emmasege: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yes. He's obviously proven critics right that he's unelectable. I won't vote for him in 2015. My vote in 2015 can only go for PDP if they field David Mark, but if not I may consider the opposition (that's if the likes of el-rufai, buhari, tinubu or okorocha are not paraded as flag-beareresor running mates). Otherwise, I'd just pocket my vote and save myself another Jona embarassment
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by mike404(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Se na Buhari may PISS and URINE BE UPON HIM (PUBH) I wan vote for before? angry
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Burger01(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
ujchief: My vote was the only one Buhari got in my ward in 2011, I was so proud of it, I still am.

If I didn't vote GEJ then when he was still a reterdeen, why will I vote him now that he has turned to a "scumbag" surrounding himself with products of "same-sex"?

I pray the opposition fields a tested and trusted candidate, else I may just sit at my house and sip alomo.
Ujchief!!! Long time.. Hope you right. Please pass the Alomo down to 'westend'.. I dey your side on that.. How was your NYSC...I trust you understand what I meant.. How bad boy 'Mazi'? Abeg vote for uncle Jonah.. He is the best among the pack of political wolves in naija...

3 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by EzePromoe: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
It's very unfortunate that at the end of all your ranting, INEC won't come to NL to count votes. I know that Buhari must surely be the flagbearer for APC. And instead of that, it better be
[size=20pt]GEJ until 2027[/size] ie until Buhari wears the bomb himself and bomb the entire northern Nigeria to oblivion grin

2 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Airforce1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yes I voted for him ... But I'm kinda regreting it right now cuz his style of leadership makez no sense to me..
Come 2015? Erm, please permit me to ask my oga at the top who I should vote for.
But definitely not going to vote for Tinubu, fashola or segun awolowo cuz of there yoruba background.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture / Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze / ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.