Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Can't Cook.. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can't Cook.. (870 Views)

Should Men Who Can't Cook Be Ashamed Or Proud? / My Husband Is Igbo But I Can't Cook! / Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Cook.. by trendymiss(f): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
im a girl in my early twenties but cont really know how to cook due to issues like skool,work and d fact that there are pple around to do it...im rili ashamed of my self pls how can u help me plss.
Re: Can't Cook.. by daylae(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
well,its not a crime yet. And there are hundreds of millions out there who can't. You won't always have those doing the cooking for you around. . .go learn if you think you must. Buy books,the internet,and learn from others.
Re: Can't Cook.. by eyenCalabar(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
Well, the earlier you start learning, the better because those cooks won't always be around to help you especially when you get married. Should I say I can help? No, because I don't know where you come from and what you guys like and cook there.
Re: Can't Cook.. by trendymiss(f): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
thanks guys...but dont mind if u can give some recipes for common nigerian foods
Re: Can't Cook.. by eyenCalabar(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Would u like to cook Afang soup?
Re: Can't Cook.. by trendymiss(f): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
yes..any dish.. i dont mind
Re: Can't Cook.. by daylae(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
can just teach you how to make a cup of tea. . .
Re: Can't Cook.. by trendymiss(f): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
haha funny
Re: Can't Cook.. by eyenCalabar(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
trendymiss: yes..any dish.. i dont mind

Where do u stay? Can we get the needed stuff there?
Re: Can't Cook.. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Just start with meals you regularly eat and try making them yourself. What do you like to eat?
Re: Can't Cook.. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
anyone can cook.

people can cook if they just take the time to learn. I'd say get a cookbook with samples to follow easy directions and start from there. My mother used to say "If you know how to read then you know how to cook." If you can read a recipe then you can cook cheesy
Re: Can't Cook.. by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2013
you can go to 'nigerian food recipe' channel on YouTube. dobbys signature's blog will be better for you though if you are in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Pray Before Eating? / African Soup / Which Of All The Beers Consumed In Nigeria Is The Best And Most Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.