Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Have You Ever Played Doctor As A Child? With Whom Did You Play? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Played Doctor As A Child? With Whom Did You Play? (2215 Views)

Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife / Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Played Doctor As A Child? With Whom Did You Play? by xynerise: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
When I was 7, a young lady of about 20 told me to insert my fist in her kpekus. She said that is how to check if a girl is not feeling fine. Actually, I told her I want to be a doctor before she asked me to do that. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Played Doctor As A Child? With Whom Did You Play? by abiL(f): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
Space reserved. grin
Re: Have You Ever Played Doctor As A Child? With Whom Did You Play? by jeffizy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yeye.
Re: Have You Ever Played Doctor As A Child? With Whom Did You Play? by xynerise: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
abiL: Space reserved. grin
Talk jor grin
Re: Have You Ever Played Doctor As A Child? With Whom Did You Play? by drnoel: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
it was mostly police and thief or cowboy and india. It was fun apart from the part where when ever they hide in the toilet there was this little girl that loved hiding there. She was so naugthy that when ever we catch her there she will squeeze ur John thomas
Re: Have You Ever Played Doctor As A Child? With Whom Did You Play? by xynerise: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
drnoel: it was mostly police and thief or cowboy and india. It was fun apart from the part where when ever they hide in the toilet there was this little girl that loved hiding there. She was so naugthy that when ever we catch her there she will squeeze ur John thomas
grin
Re: Have You Ever Played Doctor As A Child? With Whom Did You Play? by ToniaLee(f): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yeah.Played the game using lizards,i had my tools,after disecting the lizard,i will bury it and dig it up after some days....in the case of my siblings,my elder brother used his brother as an experiment...he told him to lie down,then he wore my mum`s apron(imitating doctors) and used razor blade to slice my brother`s tummy....It was a serious matter,see blood...the scar is still there oh........
Re: Have You Ever Played Doctor As A Child? With Whom Did You Play? by xynerise: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
Tonia Lee: Yeah.Played the game using lizards,i had my tools,after disecting the lizard,i will bury it and dig it up after some days....in the case of my siblings,my elder brother used his brother as an experiment...he told him to lie down,then he wore my mum`s apron(imitating doctors) and used razor blade to slice my brother`s tummy....It was a serious matter,see blood...the scar is still there oh........
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Rules Of Survival In Lagos / The Three Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny Have Been Found!!!!!!! / There Is No Such Thing As A Home Wrecker!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.