Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587324 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 7:30pm On May 17, 2013
Huzzie:
Its just the normal msg you get for tracking, if it were to be;
1. your application has been finalized and you need to contact vfs
or
2.Contact vfs for further instruction,
Both means something different, though, i didn't use their exact words.
@all...like how long will it take colleges to give admission.
3 weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kultony: 7:49pm On May 17, 2013
I have been an ardent reader of this thread. I really commend the organizers of this as it has really helped a lot of people in making an effective application for Visa.
I submitted my application on 14th of March,2013 and hasn't heard anything since then. I would want to know people that submitted around this period and if any has gotten response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Pat98: 8:09pm On May 17, 2013
All those people who only comment when they need help!]

sad undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jman77(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2013
i don tire....i can't read now.....i'm yet to summit.....pls help me with the link on how to apply online undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 8:19pm On May 17, 2013
Haba can't u guys read..it simply means ur application is still being processed by the canadian embassy..u guys should stop worrying over nothing..
VCTROKOYE: I am just tired of this message "Your application reference number ****** is being processed at Embassy on 28/03/2013" I don't know when this message will change
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kultony: 8:41pm On May 17, 2013
These are d documents submitted with my application:
1. Acceptance Letter for Master of Public Health@ University of Sask
2.University Cert
3.University Transcript
4. Waec Cert
5.Nysc Cert
6.Letter of Intent
7.Copy of Undergraduate Project showing previous research in Public Health
8.Letter of Introduction from past employer
9.Payslip from past job
10.Cert of Incorporation of present Biz
11.Tax Clearance Cert
12.Letter of Appointment as Dangote cement distributor
13.Receipts of payments by dangote cement plc
14.Invoice of sales of cement
15.Letter of Introduction from the Human Resource manager of my company stating that I'm the MD of the company
16.Form 2 and 7 of Business registration showing that I'm the Director
17.PersonalBank Statement from 1st Bank wit net bal of 5.6m
18.Personal Bank statement from access bank wit 4.6 net bal
19.Bank Ref letter from the 2banks stating I'm the sole signatory to the acct
20. Police clearance cert

These are all I can remember. Pls how effective is my application? I have submitted since 14th of March but I've not heard a word from the visa office. Submitted thru VAC, oregun
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kultony: 8:44pm On May 17, 2013
These are d documents submitted with my application:
2.University Cert
3.University Transcript
4. Waec Cert
5.Nysc Cert
6.Letter of Intent
9.Payslip from past job
11.Tax Clearance Cert
15.Letter of Introduction from the Human Resource manager of my company stating that I'm the MD of the company
21. Original survey of my 2plots of land
22. Original building plan of 1plot of these two
These are all I can remember. Pls how effective is my application? I have submitted since 14th of March but I've not heard a word from the visa office. Submitted thru VAC, oregun

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 9:15pm On May 17, 2013
d jay: Hello guys ,please is there any reason to be worried abt d fact that ? I submitted my application through vfs on 02 Apr, 2013 and so far I have not been contacted by anyone or gotten any official info except anytime I track my passport I get a notice of my package been processed in d canadian high commission and that for more info I shud contact vfs, am aware it takes 4to 6months 4 processing but then I just wanna b sure am on d right track. Thnx

@latra; @galala123... you guys are right shocked. its the way i interpreted his post, the words he used "been processed".

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tstonch: 10:16pm On May 17, 2013
Kultony: These are d documents submitted with my application:
2.University Cert
3.University Transcript
4. Waec Cert
5.Nysc Cert
6.Letter of Intent
9.Payslip from past job
11.Tax Clearance Cert
21. Original survey of my 2plots of land
22. Original building plan of 1plot of these two

your application is in order and has some good stand based on the acct, balance and the fact that it is your account too. however, it would have been deeper if partial payment for tuition were made, like 50%. but all the same, you are in good shape. good luck..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by honourableseyi: 11:05pm On May 17, 2013
[quote aut

The account statement had 7m as the closing balance. the documents I submitted where just the normal ones requested for on the application form though I added documents of two houses owned by my sponsor. [/quote] please who did you used as your sponsor? your brother or dad?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:03am On May 18, 2013
I don't have my university certificate. however i have my statement of result and transcript. does this suffice. also as regard police clearance, can it only be done in lagos? How long does it take for it to be ready. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:16am On May 18, 2013
R u 4 real, do u knw if has been scrap cos my sis wan do 4 that same school, bt d man said no biz pgd except pgd mgt science or public admin..kindly shed more light on hw u got the form
sanniemoe:
I did it in Lautech
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 1:13am On May 18, 2013
Kultony: I have been an ardent reader of this thread. I really commend the organizers of this as it has really helped a lot of people in making an effective application for Visa.
I submitted my application on 14th of March,2013 and hasn't heard anything since then. I would want to know people that submitted around this period and if any has gotten response.
I want to believe your start date is for fall, if so, give them about a month or so, and afterwards if you don't get any reply you could go to CDHC for status inquiry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 6:17am On May 18, 2013
morning guys! This Quebec earthquake stuff, is it for real? I'm still here though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:51am On May 18, 2013
Kultony: These are d documents submitted with my application:
2.University Cert
3.University Transcript
4. Waec Cert
5.Nysc Cert
6.Letter of Intent
9.Payslip from past job
11.Tax Clearance Cert

In my own opinion:

Your documents are ok (as you didn't leave any stone unturned) ßuђ might take a bit more time cos all the documents you submitted must be verified...

By the special grace of God,you stand good chance of being called for medicals before the end of june...

Congrats in advance...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 8:34am On May 18, 2013
adewaleafolabi: I don't have my university certificate. however i have my statement of result and transcript. does this suffice. also as regard police clearance, can it only be done in lagos? How long does it take for it to be ready. thanks

Are U talking about securing admission or submitting application? Any which way, your statement of result should do if ther cert is not yet ready...

As per whether its a must, I think so cos it the police HQs, depends on ur location. It takes about 1800 seconds or thereabout... Just go there with passport photo, copy of ur biodata page and hold like 4k - 5k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by honourableseyi: 2:41pm On May 18, 2013
@siga and all,it has been a while bro,how is your side?By the grace of God i will be meeting with my sponsor on monday.But do you think his company acct will solve this issue or it must be his personal account? Also,should he act as a brother, my boss or brother inlaw? which one do you think will give us smooth sail? Please i need the answers urgently.Thanks in advance,God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 5:35pm On May 18, 2013
@house, where is vac located in lagos? can i submit my statement of result with a waec scratch card, in the absence of my original waec? am going for graduate studies and i have my original transcript and degree in my application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2013
freshdude: @house, where is vac located in lagos? can i submit my statement of result with a waec scratch card, in the absence of my original waec? am going for graduate studies and i have my original transcript and degree in my application

Do they ask for waec from graduate students?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 5:48pm On May 18, 2013
GboyegaD:

Waec is necessary
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 5:50pm On May 18, 2013
GboyegaD:

is on the checklist, but i doubt the necessity! since i used my uni transcript and degree to get admission and grad assitantship, shouldn't it be ideal i limit my application to only the necessary?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 6:00pm On May 18, 2013
Kultony: I have been an ardent reader of this thread. I really commend the organizers of this as it has really helped a lot of people in making an effective application for Visa.

I submitted on the 13th of March and I got an instruction for medicals Last week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 7:28pm On May 18, 2013
Grad assistanship for wich program msc or phd and wich sch
freshdude:
is on the checklist, but i doubt the necessity! since i used my uni transcript and degree to get admission and grad assitantship, shouldn't it be ideal i limit my application to only the necessary?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2013
freshdude:
waec is neccessary o, I was asked to submit my waec by cdhc even though am going for MSc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 9:52pm On May 18, 2013
teexzle: Grad assistanship for wich program msc or phd and wich sch
Economics lakehead university. M.sc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:16am On May 19, 2013
freshdude: @house, where is vac located in lagos? can i submit my statement of result with a waec scratch card, in the absence of my original waec? am going for graduate studies and i have my original transcript and degree in my application

WAEC result is not necessary.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:29am On May 19, 2013
sampitts: waec is neccessary o, I was asked to submit my waec by cdhc even though am going for MSc

Did they request for it after you submitted your application to CDHC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bayulll01(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2013
Kudos to you justwise
Pls I need your assistance on some important details I want to apply for fsw,I just graduated from the university but willing to pursue my master degree in canada,just want to know if am eligible to apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2013
bayulll01: Kudos to you justwise
Pls I need your assistance on some important details I want to apply for fsw,I just graduated from the university but willing to pursue my master degree in canada,just want to know if am eligible to apply

What is fsw?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 7:38am On May 19, 2013
dommakavelli:

Did they request for it after you submitted your application to CDHC?

I support @dommakavelli, waec is not necessary. i even confirmed from my prof that schooled outside the country sef...nothing like that. She said, even for a graduate going to read a diploma those not compulsorily need to tender transcript and waec, just ur university certificate is ok to prove it. But they can ask for it if they need it at CDHC

This is my humble submission....GBAMMMMMM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:45am On May 19, 2013
latra:

I support @dommakavelli, waec is not necessary. i even confirmed from my prof that schooled outside the country sef...nothing like that. She said, even for a graduate going to read a diploma those not compulsorily need to tender transcript and waec, just ur university certificate is ok to prove it. But they can ask for it if they need it at CDHC

This is my humble submission....GBAMMMMMM

If you have your WAEC result include whether requested or not. You see as that other guy that left out his offer letter is bitching himself.He said it was not on the checklist but now he feels the heat of 'I should have included it anyway'.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bayulll01(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2013
justwise:

What is fsw?
Federal skilled workers
Federal skilled workers (FSW) are
chosen as permanent residents based
on their ability to settle in Canada and
take part in our economy. We assess
them on their:
English and/or French skills,
education,
work experience, and
other factors that have been
shown to help them prosper in
Canada.
The rules to apply as an FSW can
change from time to time without
notice. Make sure you keep checking
this site if you want to immigrate to
Canada as an FSW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.