Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (486948 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Olatomide(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
@OjaP Thank you very much for your response. I have checked most of the schools you listed, problem is their fall deadlines have elapsed. Anyhoo, Would appreciate if you could mail me then we could talk properly. Bayodeolatomide@yahoo.com.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
OjaP (HARSH MAN) u welcome i was thinking where have u been for a couple of days cool bro for dis guys response its fully loaded u one of the best nairalander with good advice correct info baba tuale..........
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
ferdimako: This is loaded...he'll be spoilt for choice.Nice one!

Bros, you are everywhere...shuttling between USA visa - Canada - Australia.....lol. I salute oooo.

Olatomide: @OjaP Thank you very much for your response. I have checked most of the schools you listed, problem is their fall deadlines have elapsed. Anyhoo, Would appreciate if you could mail me then we could talk properly. Bayodeolatomide@yahoo.com.
You should consider applying for winter or spring. Fall admission is closed already in most of these big schools.

And Yes, we can talk via email. I will add you up at my earliest convenience maybe when I log in. In the mean time, you may want to ask general questions here so that folks can learn from our discussions too. #just saying.

smithjanetstore: OjaP (HARSH MAN) u welcome i was thinking where have u been for a couple of days cool bro for dis guys response its fully loaded u one of the best nairalander with good advice correct info baba tuale..........

Mr SmithJanet....na wa for una oooo.....gringringrin. Don't tag me Mr. Harsh man jor....else I will report you to Seun Osewa.....tonguetonguetongue

How is your cousin admission/Visa processing going? I am still surprised why you haven't told us about your admission but your cousin's...lol. Have a good day.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
OjaP:

Bros, you are everywhere...shuttling betwwen USA visa - Canada - Australia.....lol. I salute oooo.

Yes oh...service to humanity and am enjoying myself.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
ferdimako:

Yes oh...service to humanity and am enjoying myself.

Are you a JCI member?......gringringringringringringrin

Service to humanity, is the best work of life
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
How is your cousin admission/Visa processing going? I am still surprised why you haven't told us about your admission but your cousin's...lol. Have a good day.

Lol baba u be soji person now and u know as he dey go jasi, well the process is still on but it seems i told you abt his highest quaification OND accounting but na the filling of those 8yrs gap shit be the pblem am so confused on what to do men.............. am expecting a very good advice from you prof

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
smithjanetstore: How is your cousin admission/Visa processing going? I am still surprised why you haven't told us about your admission but your cousin's...lol. Have a good day.

Lol baba u be soji person now and u know as he dey go jasi, well the process is still on but it seems i told you abt his highest quaification OND accounting but na the filling of those 8yrs gap shit be the pblem am so confused on what to do men.............. am expecting a very good advice from you prof

How about you seek advise from your NL wife here.....Her name starts with Y and ends with E grin. She is so good in that department...just open up to her. She is a nice lady oooo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
@You: Don't play that with me! *Straight face*
@OjaP: Wanna send somebody to misery land this evening? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
mama yvete misery land kee na wha for una abg oooo, if u have any good advice on this 8yrs gap kindly help me out i dont really knw what to do
@OjaP thanks prof cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by FBICIA(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
bones007:

Carry it along just in case d VO ask u to provide it,wish u success.. And pls how do I get to get d sponsor letter from high court?
Yvete:

I don't even have at hand
Amen ooo

Do you claim ownership of any firm?
What will an MBA do for your family's real estate biz? Urban planning is linked with real estate development, but as a family-owned business, is an MBA worth the investment? *Come up with something better*

Ɣε̲̣aђ tanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
FBI/CIA its gona be alright the visa is urs already why dont start praying and start thinking of a very good response to ur questions during ur interview for the V.O its seems u dont know u have only few hours to go not even a day.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yvete: @You: Don't play that with me! *Straight face*
@OjaP: Wanna send somebody to misery land this evening? grin

Don't send him to anywhere oooo....lol. Just pity him please and help....lol. Been a while ooo, where have you been?

@ FBI

I am glad you are around......I will advise you search through page 1 and 2 and look for members who got their Visas with a MBA. You can just say exactly what they said...Mind you, none of them said they will be coming back to work for their parents. The V.O don't fall for that....most of them came up with stories about working for multinationals, CBN and the rest...I remember one said he wants to work in the ministry of Finance as an Economic adviser...just search well. I wish you the best of luck dude.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2013
tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 1:17am On Mar 21, 2013
Yvete: ^^ This one OjaP is loving somebody on this thread these days. Hmnnn Na wha for una ooo! cool

Hahaha, I don't get that ooooo. Who am I loving on this thread? Na wa for una oooo.....lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 1:30am On Mar 21, 2013
OjaP: Hahaha, I don't get that ooooo. Who am I loving on this thread? Na wa for una oooo.....lol

Janet Smith. Lolz
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 1:33am On Mar 21, 2013
Yvete:

Janet Smith. Lolz

Hehehehe, you no go kill me ooo. How I go dey like man....I no be gay na......But seriously, d name sef is gay-ish**.

Just noticed that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Rickywowoz: 4:24am On Mar 21, 2013
OjaP:

Congrats on your GRE and TOEFL...I had a brief stint at FUTA too in the Applied Geology department working on my Masters before I changed my mind.

You chose the right school, Texas A&M College Station has a very good Geology program. As a matter of fact, all Geology schools in TEXAS are very good. Below are few of them in no particular order,

- University of Texas, Austin
- Rice University
- University of Texas, Houston
- Texas Tech, Lubbock
- TAMU College station. etc

Outside of Texas, you may want to consider Colorado school of mines, UC Davies, UC Berkely, UCLA, Stanford, Caltech, USC, University of South Carolina, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, University of Arkansas etc. Most Geology schools in America are very good.

Good you are making a very good decision in switching to Geology, I am confident you won't regret it.

I wish you goodluck in the admission process, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need anything under my purview. I won't hesitate to help. I am happy we are having more Geologists/Geophysicists in the house.

Have you considered Geophysics? They are in high demand in most oil companies....they need them for seismic interpretation and the rest.
Nice response..you dissected the question.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Hello NLanders!
My interview is 2mao 7:30 Am, pls pray for ♍ƺ OOo°˚˚˚° ! So dat I can come with success story!

My concern
My mum will Be the 1 2 sponsor ♍ƺ I have her bank statement of over 9M and I have done the letter of sponsorship @the high court, I will tell the VO I will come back and manage my mumz business which is the reason I wona study MBA to know every details abt managing a business.

but is it a most I have to take her firm's registration certificate and docs since it is not the firm dat is sponsor ♍ƺ? Also I don't have it wif ♍ƺ. Will I Be ask to support my claim of having a firm?

Where is FBI? Waiting to hear your outcome, wishing you the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2013
OjaP:

Are you a JCI member?......gringringringringringringrin

Service to humanity, is the best work of life

No...am myself....no membership.What's JCI? Can't google it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2013
imperiouxx:

Where is FBI? Waiting to hear your outcome, wishing you the best.

Outcome........................
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by jchatty(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
@ FBI, wishing u all d best. We will pump Champaigne in d evening.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by virginice: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
@ FBI, Congrats in advance. Pls come share d goodnews later, God bless yu!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by seundopar: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
chizyb: justwise and imperiouxx pls i need an urgent answer, my brother was refused entry into US last month on code 212(a)(7)(A) (i)(I) and was asked to withdraw his application and his visa cancelled and he was turned back though he has another valid visas like UK on his passport. my sister in New york wants to contact an attorney to take up his case. am asking if anything can be done to reverse the order.
Though he was going for a conference and he works with an oil servicing firm here in nigeria

212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I)] – This is the most common ground of inadmissibility applied under INA § 212(a)(7).  Any foreign national who seeks to enter the U.S. and remain here permanently, or who is suspected of seeking to enter the U.S. and remain here permanently, but who does not have the proper documents to demonstrate that s/he has authorization to do so, is inadmissible
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fittty(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
jchatty: @ FBI, wishing u all d best. We will pump Champaigne in d evening.

Pop
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by jchatty(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
hid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fittty(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
jchatty: Pls I want to know if I can hide my M.Sc from VO during interview. Although d school I applied to know dt I have M.Sc because I mistakenly fill that during apllication but I don't know if schools do communicate with d embassy, and I don't want to say no and they later find out that I'm lying. I'm applying for M.Sc not Ph.D. Pls, big Francis, Vvet, Imperious and d Prof on dis forum help me out.

Why do you want to hide your Masters degree? Honest truth is you don't sound like a literate let alone having a masters. Hope this isn't a travel agents work and hope you're not using forged credentials to gain admission and I hope you took GMAT/GRE or Toefl with good scores else you're wasting your time and resources!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
fittty:

Why do you want to hide your Masters degree? Honest truth is you don't sound like a literate let alone having a masters. Hope this isn't a travel agents work and hope you're not using forged credentials to gain admission and I hope you took GMAT/GRE or Toefl with good scores else you're wasting your time and resources!

Forget Nigerian system and education. He said he has Masters and you should believe him.Jonathan has PhD!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
fittty:

That is totally uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
moroh:
That is totally uncalled for.

Seconded
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by FBICIA(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.