Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Challenges Of Being An Accountant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Challenges Of Being An Accountant (5811 Views)

5 Solid Disadvantages Of Marrying An Accountant / 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant / Challenges Of Being A Male Nurse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Of Being An Accountant by Barkang: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Every vocation has its own challenges. What are the likely challenges we are likely to face as young Accountants. Please experienced Accountants in the house, we'll like to gain from you.
Re: Challenges Of Being An Accountant by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
As every profession has it own challenges... However, in respect of being an accountant! This might just be some;

-Ethical issues

-Dilemma of satisfying your boss or acting professionally

-The ever changing accounting standard and the need to keep inform

-The expectation that Accountant should not make mistake or commit financial error.

That is what can come to my mind for now... I believe my other noble accountant have some insight also

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Being An Accountant by Barkang: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
TEXZLEM: As every profession has it own challenges... However, in respect of being an accountant! This might just be some;

-Ethical issues

-Dilemma of satisfying your boss or acting professionally

-The ever changing accounting standard and the need to keep inform

-The expectation that Accountant should not make mistake or commit financial error.

That is what can come to my mind for now... I believe my other noble accountant have some insight also

Yes, you are right sir, expecially in the area of satisfaying your boss and acting professionally. The so called boss always like to manipulate, you know.

(1) (Reply)

White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! / From Nigeria To Europe – My PLAB Experience / Kogi State Polytechnic Uncovers N145m Salary Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.