Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

She Has Been Using House-keeping Money To Stake Lotteries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Been Using House-keeping Money To Stake Lotteries (714 Views)

WTF!!! Just Realised I've Been Using Same Toothbrush For 3 Years+ (pic) / See What My Girlfriend Has Been Using Cucumber For (+18 Pix) / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Been Using House-keeping Money To Stake Lotteries by BINGBAGBO1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
i have regretted marrying this girl.
i was warned to be careful of calabar girls but i wouldnt listen.
Now, i am faced with the hard realities.
Money gets missing from my wallet every day.
i want to divorce he, i swear angry
Re: She Has Been Using House-keeping Money To Stake Lotteries by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
you want to divorce he? or her? and why are you condemning calabar girls because of one experience? money gets missing from your wallet? shes your wife MoFo....
Re: She Has Been Using House-keeping Money To Stake Lotteries by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
But I was told that Calabar girls are the best. How come you got the wrong one?
Re: She Has Been Using House-keeping Money To Stake Lotteries by Popowaa: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
You will come here to say how much u love her when she wins millions of naira from the lottery.SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Battered By Boyfriend: Girl Tweets "At Least, I Have A Man" / Some Truth About Men / Who Owns A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.