Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Webhost Required Urgently! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webhost Required Urgently! (898 Views)

Google Adwords/ Keywords Expert Required Urgently / Mobile Application For Jumia Required Urgently / How Is Qservers.net Webhost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webhost Required Urgently! by RuuDie(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2008
webhost needed. . . .

major requirements - Ms Access database support, > 500 MB, ASP
Re: Webhost Required Urgently! by abhosts(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2008
nairahost.com.ng and web4africa.net are both active members of this forum. They both offer Windows hosting.
Re: Webhost Required Urgently! by josyisback(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2008
why not check this one out it can be handy too and note that the onwer is also a member of this forum.you could get any pakage you request for. http://www.ivtel.com
Re: Webhost Required Urgently! by kazey(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2008
Nairahost Nigeria offers windows hosting.

Our shared hosting is available at Nairahost Nigeria Shared Hosting

For your specification, you might want to look at our 500MB developer plan, if you want a little bit over that, you have the option of configuring your order, during the order process. If you have any questions regarding anything, you can drop us an email : sales[at]nairahost.com
Re: Webhost Required Urgently! by niyyie(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2008
Check out Web4Africa's Windows Web Hosting plans here. smiley
Re: Webhost Required Urgently! by smartsoft(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2008
Re: Webhost Required Urgently! by fransois2(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2008
Please, follow the link below to see our great hosting package.
Thanks.
Re: Webhost Required Urgently! by digitalglo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2008
IVtel web solutions is a reliable webhosting company based here in Nigeria that offers limitless webhosting packages for its clients. Naira and  payments are accepted,
Its affordable efficient and reliable,

Our mission is to connect small businesses with the tools they need to succeed on the Internet. We are committed to providing reliable high-quality products, support, and technology with a focus on the continuous growth and success of our customers.

Visit today at www.ivtel.com or email us at support(a)ivtel.com
Re: Webhost Required Urgently! by RuuDie(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2008
Appreciate the response but I need to be sure about some of you guys. . . . . been swindled once by a guy whio claimed to have what i needed and currently am having probs with another, my site just won't come up online properly even after I'd given him all the specs i needed for the site!
Re: Webhost Required Urgently! by ozziggy(m): 6:16am On Apr 09, 2008
I am a forex trader and when i was going into the business some 9 months ago, i was told that using robot will do all that is needed in forex trading, but up till today all the forex robot being sold that i have bought none seems to have performed that magic as was actually widely advertised, i don't know if there is anyone that has a better suggestion to this. FOREX ROBOT!!! DO THEY WORK?
Re: Webhost Required Urgently! by digitalglo(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2008
RuuDie:

Appreciate the response but I need to be sure about some of you guys. . . . . been swindled once by a guy whio claimed to have what i needed and currently am having probs with another, my site just won't come up online properly even after I'd given him all the specs i needed for the site!

Hello Rudd,
You can learn to trust!
As an incentive, I'll have your account set up the way you want it without any prior payments; if its up and running properly the way you want, then you pay for the service; if its not, then you can withdraw and not use my services; I think that way, everyone, could get to be happy; only that it would cost you N1,000 extra for that post paid service smiley
Anyway, let me know what you think - digitalglobalicon[at]gmail.com or simply support[at]ivtel.com
cheers,
Re: Webhost Required Urgently! by stswimfan(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2008

(1) (Reply)

What Other Ways Can One Get Traffic Apart From Google Adwords / Get Your Own Hosting Company Free Here / Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.