Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati (9869 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / The Most Ignored Arm Of Our Government(things You Did'nt Know) / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2013
Attack Dog painful wen I no say dis man na #yoruba dog

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by jaso1(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Abati, a product of same sex.
Watch out for latest on his defends against fact about Bill Gate cancellation trip to Nigeria, the betrayal of trust.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by Culbobby(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Common sense and logical thinking will make you cancel or ''reschedule'' a trip 2 a country where an int'l airport can be attacked and robbed anytime...wake up people! Who r we kidding,nigeria is not in a great shape.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by omorttee4u(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2013
Indefinite suspension and sack is almost the same,white will never change appointment without a genuin reason,this man come to be fooling us as if we are kid..may God safe us from this liars...

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by ocelot2006(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2013
Super1759: Ok,he didn't cancel the trip but adjusted his calender..so why did he adjust his calender?

Read the article again.
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by Costa2000(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2013
Dont know who to believe.
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by ddeola: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2013
Bill Gate has more serious matters to attend to than be used to rubber-stamp an unpopular government that is seeking acceptance. These guys are just too dumb to get it

Why una dey follow dem argue? Time will tell nau...
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by Akshow: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2013
See him ugly face like baboon. Scumbag

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by playboy19(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2013
I didn't even bother to read the rant, for i know whatever come out that Abati 'boy' is a BIG LIE. And yes, he is that worthless.
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by foyeks2001(f): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Abati is a pathological liar...he's truly a product of same sex marriage
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by pomporiking: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Abeg jhor..let bill gate say it with his own mouth first
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by mmmustapha(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Omexonomy: Though we dont know who to believe. Please O bill gate should come and wipe away polio from northan nigeria.
c wat alcahol has turn ur life idiot
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by fuke(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Abati, your first class degree from Unical or so should be withdrawn
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by Mukaz: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
See what money & power can do to people,Abati that used to be the man with the golden pen against the government Τ̲̅§ now the voice of the them “oppressors”
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by jasper7(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
abegi... let's hear something. trying to sugar coat the fact that a single man (Bill Gates) stood up the whole nation and it's president, because He (Bill Gates) believes that Jonathan has no moral standing. My best guess is that the 2 partners that are not available to make the trip to Nigeria are Morality and Justice. This should serve as a wake up call for Mr. President

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by Dee60: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Abati, please walk the talk - You guys at Aso Rock do not treat Nigerians like we belong to the same country. You spend millions eating every day. You insult our intelligence with your speeches. You even once called us dullards because we opposed your opinion. Above that, people say that you have a lot of money available to share, while we Nigerians have to sweat every day. Are we truly living in the same country?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by solomon111(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
If not for the illiteracy of Northerners,polio would have been eradicated in Nigeria,and we wouldn't need to bear all these insults from a hypocritical,imperialistic america.
Pls bill gates,stay in your country.
We can eradicate polio by ourselves,as soon as Northerners stop their rejection of vaccines and killing of doctors.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by brosdoncome(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
Black Peni5: If bill gates did not cancel the trip, then I'm sure its the trip that cancelled Bill Gates

Black Penis u b fool 4 crackin me up with ur comment.....hahahahahaha!!! Indeed u r not a product of same sex like Abati cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by Iykeponti(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
They better address the stuff as northern Nigeria , pls let dem know is northern Nigeria.... the boko haram kingdom :p
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by JamesLucia: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
If bill gates did not cancel the trip,
then I'm sure its the trip that cancelled Bill Gates

hahahahahahahaha kai true talk my bro
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by joseph1832(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Why would a country who self style herself as "the giant of africa" need help from one of the richest men in the world to eradicate polio?

Funny I didn't remember south africa, egypt, libya e.t.c needing the help of a rich man to solve a problem they can solve.(I stand to be corrected).
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by Iykeponti(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Who on his or her right mind wud wanna take these country seriously..... nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by Iykeponti(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
An average Nigerian is a potential liar + other ones which I don't wanna talk abt..... we need 2change ,I mean all of us.....

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by deb(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
The only thing I see is the result of same second marriage.
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by okechukwu2013: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Shaaaaaaaaraaaap buffon!!! This is the lie you have been able to conjure up since yesterday abi? Why didnt you pick your calls when the news broke and pressmen were calling you?
This man and his DunmbOGA@DTOP has no shame at all. Most worrisome is the fact that poeple will still buy these *fake drugs* they are selling to them

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by tutu1: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
GEJ spokes men have very bad reputation , even if they say the truth their reputation has been destroyed for some funny reasons, example;past records or political alliance, anyway its only wise for GEJ to get new set of people, I guess in Nigeria where reputation means nothing, its business as usual for GEJ and his crew after all he granted pardon to a known thief.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by EkoIle1: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
The visit was canceled. Period. Must these useless Aso rock clowns spin every damn thing?

Of course the man is not going to tell you he canceled or the reason why, but its very obvious why. when you cancel a visit and offer no replacement date or reschedule date, it means canceled till further notice or till they feel comfortable about your situation or changee your ways.

For now, no visit and no reschedule date. None, canceled.

What respectable and credible global figure wanna be seen with this corrupt and incompetent joker anyways? This is just the beginning of this foolish Dullards total global isolation, just too bad innocent Nigerians are going to pay for this idio/ts shady and corrupt actions.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by guvna(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Reuben Abati is a FOOOOOOOLL, a DUNCE!! An IDIIOOT!!! A MONKEY!!

Basket!!!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by Akiika: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Abati sucks, i'm still trying to correlate all his editorials to what a hypocritical liar he has become today because of his pocket and stomach. Amass all the wealth Abati, it'll be short-lived and you'll have no reputation to fall back on.
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by platorepublic(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Reuben Abati is a pathological lie an idiot for that matter. It is only a fool that wil this idiot. Did he thinks we are stil in stone age where we have to wait for NTA to listen to News

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by platorepublic(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Reuben Abati is a pathological liar and complete idiot for that matter. It is only a fool that wil this idiot. Did he thinks we are stil in stone age where we have to wait for NTA to listen to News
Re: Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Abati shame no dey catch you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Must Produce President In 2023 –Senator Hope Uzodimma / Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres / Nigeria Establishing Plants To Refine Gold, Other Minerals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.