Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects (12831 Views)

Some Senators Are Planning To Impeach Buhari – Sen. Kwankwaso / PDP Senators Are COWARD / Nigerian Senators Are Paid Better Than US Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by mu2sa2: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Allegation. Let distinguish senators and hon. members admit or deny it.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Dee60: 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nigerians take jobs with Indians and they accept 12,000 naira salary. When Nigerian companies offer them twenty five thousand they will say its too small and will reject the offer....strange!
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by gerald09(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ngwakwe: These thieves are hardened.

They did not steal but looted the company is the summary of their defence

As a jury I c their point dey really didn't actually rob. Looting is using ur position as an employee to take sometin dat belongs to other in d same organisation without a weapons. Technically according to EFCC v the pension guy they looted so should be judged accordingly and he also was an employee dat used his position in power to loot d company, so I say dey shuld be giving 20hrs of community service n a fine of 10k
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Olanlere11: 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wrong reason to engage in crime. The senators have not been caught, but u have. Now u will face the law alone. Smh
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by DonaldGenes(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
ypzilanti: The company management are crooks too: you pay a man N12,000 to guard property worth billions.

The question is this: should a man he be paid the wage his life skills command in the market, or something closer to the level of his responsibility in the company.

I000 likes for you
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Melahou(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
hardywaltz:
i thot i read that he was employed so how come he still considers himself "jobless".
N12,000 is as good as been jobless.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by ElCaballa(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Compared to the judgement given to the pension guy,i think the security guy should be told to visit an orphanage and go home afterwords.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by jidewin(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Truth be told....these guys are blatantly right.Nigerian Police and Justice system should cover their faces in shame.They salute the big thieves while the small ones are sentenced harshly.

1 Like

Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Very very funny.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Iykeponti(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
Just imagine! How can u pay a family man just $75 monthly to safeguard goods worth millions of dollars..... rubbish! Pls pardon him abeg! Thank God our pardon president still dey......
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Iykeponti(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
To steal in dis con3 na crime ? If na crime ,since when dat one start....?
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by dayokanu(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Imagine these people coming from their states to rob in SW

All the suspects are from other states oo

Fashola take note

The Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, told PUNCH Metro that Sani, Okwudili, along with the other suspects, Obinna Ilojebe, Ndubuisi Ike and Anthony Etemah were arrested following thorough investigation which lasted for over eight months.

Later they would come here to tell us they were hardworking thats where they got their riches from. They came to lagos with one shirt and now have houses all over from their hard work
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by AnanseK(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Following the leadership footsteps. When they steal enough a presidential pardon is guaranteed.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by dederocs(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
hardywaltz:
i thot i read that he was employed so how come he still considers himself "jobless".
Mr garri,maybe the garri has sucked ur brain.what is 12k going to do in present day Naija?
a rich man spends more than 12k a day on dry cleaning,fuel and diesel.abi are the poor animals?
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by lumeneng22: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
So some employers are still paying less than 18k in nigeria? Shame to NLC No minimum wage no election. How many yrs now?
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Ngwakwe: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
Neither is Indian Company a Yoruba's property.

Indians should go back to their country by your logic and stop cheating Nigerians.

So, you see, it's not your concern nor is it Yorubas business.

Everybody was civil in this discussion until you appeared with your inbred logic

dayokanu: Imagine these people coming from their states to rob in SW

All the suspects are from other states oo

Fashola take note

Later they would come here to tell us they were hardworking thats where they got their riches from. They came to lagos with one shirt and now have houses all over from their hard work

1 Like

Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by anonimi: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
I think all those SINators must be members of PDP.
How many of us know the state and federal legislators for our constituency and have addressed a petition to her on matters olf concern to our area
Are we not scumbags for letting such politicians get a free pass on OUR tax money we pay directly to IRS or collected on our behalf as royalties from oil companies in the Niger Delta?

Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Venchy: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
Without a doubt, they are worse. They are there to fill their pocket.

They'll say "I LOVE NIGERIA" Bull shit, that's black man mentality who doesn't like his country but prefer to run down his community in other to have everything to his or her self.

Na dem dem

May God help black people, we are the auto of our own misfuturned and constantly blame the white man.

One day monkey go go market and it won't return.

Arise Nigeria, I say Arise Africa.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Agimor(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
seunfly:
Why not? if Alamasiegha can get pardon for billions stolen, shuaibu paid just 700 thausand naira for 28billion, facrook did not even pay anything. So he must be treated same way now.
Guy you are on point.what is good for the goose is also good for the gandner.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by make9jagr8: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
In as much as we should not encourage any for of criminalty of whatever scale,this should be a wake up call for the politician and the judiciary system.And it is time now to review our criminal penal code to be up to date with the happening now and not different law application for different class.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by JimmyBoy1: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Melahou:
N12,000 is as good as been jobless.
Nope , if you can keep your eyes and mind open, then you can pick skills that could give you N120,000 per month from a place they pay you N12,000
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by dbride: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
profola2be: Please,do not let us justify stealing!
If the Senators and House of Rep members are thieves,should that also be a reason for you to also go and steal another man's property?
Honestly,if I were to be the Judge who'll handle this case,I won't have mercy upon you.

Have you ever wished you were the Judge over cases involving senators and reps? You do not see how stealing in high places has emboldened the thieves in low places. This trend is new and dangerous. A thief when caught normaly should be ashamed and repentant, but no they now make reference to stealing up there, even telling you that it is in the nation's DNA.... everybody including GEJ is a thief. Waoh, nigeria is ripe for serious overhauling. Corruption is soooooooo deadly and has ripple effects.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by dbride: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Olanlere11: Wrong reason to engage in crime. The senators have not been caught, but u have. Now u will face the law alone. Smh

Why this LIE? You are part of the problem.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by camelus: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Law are for Masses Justice are for Elites.
@ Suspect i salute ur Courage.

MASS REVOLUTION Loading !!!
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by negosus: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is a key sign of a nation heading to the abyss. What do you think?
My reaction is kind of mixed feelings because the law is applied in lopsided manner in favor of the corrupt govt officials.
We are gradually heading back to the jungle where we come from. Uncivilized society!
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by SeunMighty(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yea..I agreed with d security man let d policemen free dem ..after all they did nt succeed with that operation.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Fantacy1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
U go fear boldness. I hearby declear a state pardon 4 u considering ur patronage 2 poor 9jaz and ur boldness 2 stand our low makers
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by lumeneng22: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
So some employers are still paying less than 18k in naija? Shame to nlc no minimum wage no election.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by mbhs139(m): 5:58am On Mar 20, 2013
ichomi: : She said, “On June 31, 2012, about 9pm, four suspects connived with Sani, who is a security guard at Honda Place Company, Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, to rob the company of Honda auto spare parts worth over N23m, an air conditioner worth N77,500, a 150 KVA generator worth N3.8m, an 8KVA generator worth N900,000

Maxymilliano:

Amazing to know the month of June now has 31 calendar days, thanks to Ms. Ngozi Conchita Braide, Lagos PPRO... cheesy

I thought we were taught that 30 days hath Septemeber, April, June and November. May be it was a LEAP FROGING YEAR
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by stantob(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
12k for a day or a month,Nigeria is funny.You call 12k salary? Rightly that man has family and he will pay house rent,school fees, medicals,clothing and transportation to places with that same money.Nigeria is a failed State.Police!Police!!Police!!!Release those guys quickly.Even the open robbery which the police do in our roads is more than enough crime.When he head is off we all know that the body will not live,so the head is bad and they are the example.From the "THIEF" JONATHAN to security guard.Who is to blame?The THIEF JONNY BOY grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Present Darkness: A History Of Nigerian Organised Crime. - The Economist / Ekweremadu Presides Plenary As Senate Reviews Buhari's Letter To Borrow Money / Federal High Court Redeploys Justices Liman, Abang, Nine Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.