Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why All The Fuss About Alamieyeseigha – Minister Of Information - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All The Fuss About Alamieyeseigha – Minister Of Information (2969 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why All The Fuss About Alamieyeseigha – Minister Of Information by Nigerianschools: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
For some time now the news media at home and abroad has been dishing out all kind of news about Alamieyeseigha. Some are condemning his pardon while others are happy about it.

Some are already passing out threats (the US), while others are probably looking to continue business with him from where they stopped.

All this drama in the news media leaves one to wonder, why all the noise? Expecially from all those who are against the move. Since Everyone against the move is so quick to forget, let me take you down memory lane.

First a quick question. Why was Alamieyeseigha charged with corruption in the first place, especially amongst so many other corrupt officials. Is it that he was the most corrupt?

Now during Obasanjo’s regime, it was common knowledge that he used his watch dog (The EFCC) to run down those who were not loyal to him or those who would not do his bidding. At such, people like Alamieyeseigha suffered. A similar case is Ibori amongst some others. Ibori‘s case was a bit different from Alamieyeseigha’s case because he was strong and smart enough to hold the governorship seat till the end. The only mistake he made was putting Uduagan (a traitor) in power, who failed to cover his track. Which is why he is in a mess right now.

Anyway, let’s shift our attention back to Alamieyeseigha. So Alamieyeseigha was crucified because he wasn’t completely loyal and probably because they were looking for a scapegoat. Now if that scapegoat has gone to apologise and made a promise to be loyal, is it not fair and reasonable that he should be pardoned. Plus the man who has the power to pardon used to be his boy. Probably still is. So what are we not talking about? This is Naija and anything can happen. So I beg, USA make una go sit down for bush with una threat.

For those wondering what the minister of information has got to do with this, wonder no more. Since I diseminate information, so it’s only fair I call myself the minster of information. Plus I put it there to get your attention. Worked right?

Also for those who might be asking for proof, Ask my “Oga at the top”.

Culled from- http://www.nigerianschoolsonline.com.ng/index.php/blog/society-lifestyle/340-why-all-the-fuss-about-alamieyeseigha-minister-of-information

Re: Why All The Fuss About Alamieyeseigha – Minister Of Information by peterorji: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hahhahahahaa,no mind them joor after all my oga at the top don free u.

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] / The Lion Of Bourdillion (bola Ahmed Tinubu) / Why I Did Not Kill IBB - Lt. Echendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.