Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra (2861 Views)

We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police / We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police. / Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by capip120(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2015
The Radio Station, Radio Biafra which is currently
transmitting from an unknown destination has dared
Nigerian Broadcasting Cooperation (NBC).
The radio has promised to shut down Radio Nigeria and fill
up the airspace with it frequencies modulation in Nigeria’s
airwave.
The threats come few hours after the Nigerian government
had claim that it successfully jammed signals from Radio
Biafra, a controversial, underground channel spewing
propaganda.
Am sure no Radio station in Nigeria uses the kind of State of the art transmission technology this guys uses so, give up on it already. angry angry

I am laughing in 14D the Nigerian government should remember that they don't have monopoly over transmission technology. These guys own are out of this world.
And to the mods if you like remove my post I don't care, the truth cannot be suppressed.
God bless biafra. chukwuabiama nor anyi na azu.
http://savinggracereporters.com/localnews/we-will-shut-
down-radio-nigeria-as-a-sign-of-warning-to-nigeria-radio-
biafra/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by alrahmanonline(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm... Nnamdi kanu kontinuu.. but all i can tell you is that your days numbered..

1 Like

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2015
empty threats...

1 Like

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by playboy99(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2015
I can't stop laughing #ACE

4 Likes

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by babajero(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Biafra the Great, home of unbreakable heroes. No be talk am o, just happens to be so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by kalufelix(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2015
lol...hunter don turn bush meat
Biafra is coming...

8 Likes

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by capip120(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2015
alrahmanonline:
Hmmm... Nnamdi kanu kontinuu.. but all i can tell you is that your days numbered..
if Abubakar shekau is a cat with nine lives then this man is a spirit continue to deal with the zoo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by capip120(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:
empty threats...
As your NBC has been making as regards to the closure of the radio and jamming of signal? You can't be serious!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by Spybradd: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2015
alrahmanonline:

tell that to da dammed winds,arssehole,what happened to da days of those numerous innocent peeps whose brains the bh blew,and are still blowing, over town in ur zoo nation? Go take a walk in da north of ur country and tell us that freedom fighter's days are numbered,punk.

#VIVA BIAFRA
we are with knue and are fully ready for the mission.
Haters,u gat ur lagoon...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by betty202020(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2015
capip120:
The Radio Station, Radio Biafra which is currently
transmitting from an unknown destination has dared
Nigerian Broadcasting Cooperation (NBC).
The radio has promised to shut down Radio Nigeria and fill
up the airspace with it frequencies modulation in Nigeria’s
airwave.
The threats come few hours after the Nigerian government
had claim that it successfully jammed signals from Radio
Biafra, a controversial, underground channel spewing
propaganda.
Am sure no Radio station in Nigeria uses the kind of State of the art transmission technology this guys uses so, give up on it already. angry angry

I am laughing in 14D the Nigerian government should remember that they don't have monopoly over transmission technology. These guys own are out of this world.
And to the mods if you like remove my post I don't care, the truth cannot be suppressed.
God bless biafra. chukwuabiama nor anyi na azu.
http://savinggracereporters.com/localnews/we-will-shut-
down-radio-nigeria-as-a-sign-of-warning-to-nigeria-radio-
biafra/
what if NNAMDI succeed in doing it what will be the fate of Nigeria?
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by sokotoburundi(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2015
IGBOS are very good at one thing, and it's
FAILING!

3 Likes

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by Tallesty1(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2015
alrahmanonline:
Nah you number am?
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by Deapexboy(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2015
if ojukwu could only make his brothers loss there lives and properties then kalu will successed in his trial to cause another war...
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by jimi4us: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2015
we are in full support.
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by ChelseaDr(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Like Seriously?

NBC take note.....Nnamudi does not make empty threats....
.....The Fear of Biafra Radio......
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by ONYX5(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
hahahahaha if this happens it will shock nigerians and shut this motherf××kers on NL up
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by softmind24: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Let him do it, for me as a student of technology, I love war of technology

Who says he can't do it to jam any radio frequency is as easy as chewing chew gum
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by vayne(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2015
As e dey hot
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by buskie13(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2015
If true...it's a welcomed development... let de war start from de radio stations
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by alrahmanonline(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Spybradd:

tell that to da dammed winds,arssehole,what happened to da days of those numerous innocent peeps whose brains the bh blew,and are still blowing, over town in ur zoo nation? Go take a walk in da north of ur country and tell us that freedom fighter's days are numbered,punk.

#VIVA BIAFRA
we know your type, you're the brutal
biafran guys who brutally hides behind
keyboards to show their brutality... But let be on record that you're warned, how i wish you can have a glimpse of what will happen to you and the other typical chest beaters.. the story wouldve been different by now..SMH
#Waasare..

2 Likes

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by alrahmanonline(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2015
capip120:

if Abubakar shekau is a cat with nine lives then this man is a spirit continue to deal with the zoo.
Oh you mean this man is your own abubakar shekau? Unbelievable!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by playboy99(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
ONYX5:
hahahahaha if this happens it will shock nigerians and shut this motherf××kers on NL up
lol even u sef no sure lol so y d noise #ACE
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by alrahmanonline(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Spybradd:

#VIVA BIAFRA
To set record straight, Most of you guys are hypocrites, you call Nigeria a zoo yet you hypocritically trooped down to the zoo called Lagos leaving your harrid land behind for greener pastures... If you truly believe in biafra bury your head in shame and move back to your so called biafra land...

1 Like

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2015
alrahmanonline:
You are wrong bro. You reason with your anus.

THE DAYS OF TINUBU AND CO ARE NUMBERD AND THE CLOCK TICKING FAST ON THEM.

1 Like

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2015
alrahmanonline:

To set record straight, Most of you guys are hypocrites, you call Nigeria a zoo yet you hypocritically trooped down to the zoo called Lagos leaving your harrid land behind for greener pastures... If you truly believe in biafra bury your head in shame and move back to your so called biafra land...

Typical ignorant yoruba man. Travel out of your region and explore other states. Some other cities in Nigeria are far better than Lagos!

Developments going on in Biafra land right now!
https://www.nairaland.com/2448794/picture-onitsha-trading-port-during
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by Spybradd: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2015
alrahmanonline:

sonofabiitch mullah,who told u am biafran? Am benin and i identify squarely with da biafran cause..only you parasites are happy with the zoo cos of ur parasiting ways of reaping where u never sowed. Federal govt Business activites in ur zoo takes place mostly at da customs,npa,nimasa,and these happens mostly in da south,who are the most major playas in these parastaltals? Who own most of the oil wells mr i leave my harrid land for lagos? Abeg go tend to ur cows..

And who told u am in nigeria?
U just a real zoogerian..

grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by Spybradd: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
alrahmanonline:

we know your type, you're the brutal
biafran guys who brutally hides behind
keyboards to show their brutality... But let be on record that you're warned, how i wish you can have a glimpse of what will happen to you and the other typical chest beaters.. the story wouldve been different by now..SMH
#Waasare..

corpse..
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by alrahmanonline(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2015
new2020:

Typical ignorant yoruba man. Travel out of your region and explore other states. Some other cities in Nigeria are far better than Lagos!

Developments going on in Biafra land right now!
https://www.nairaland.com/2448794/picture-onitsha-trading-port-during
Yes some eastern cities are far more better than lagos, but most of these are still trooping down to lagos everyday albeit they never stop shouting biafra... sorry Bro

1 Like

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2015
alrahmanonline:

Yes some eastern cities are far more better than lagos, but most of these are still trooping down to lagos everyday albeit they never stop shouting biafra... sorry Bro

Chinese and Indians leave their cities to come to Lagos. It's called opportunity!
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by alrahmanonline(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2015
new2020:

Chinese and Indians leave their cities to come to Lagos. It's called opportunity!
Let chinese and indians come they're welcome, but we don't welcome any business opportunity from any chestbeating monster who regard Nigeria as a zoo... guess you're not one of them sha...

1 Like

Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2015
This Zoo must fall.... Dear Chukwuabia ama, touch the heart of Director to kindly jam this radio zoo as soon as possible so that all these waste product will shut up.

This zoo must fall..

Great scientists are from Biafra... If you doubt it, go back to the record. The record, speaks for it self.
Re: We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra by johncreek: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Why are they trying to start a war they can't even start not to talk of finish....
Nigeria will stand and all this threat from 5 states called Biafra is just waste of resources and time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Endorses Kalu For FIFA Presidency / Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum / Emergency Power: 7 Things Every Nigerian Should Know About Buhari's Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.