Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... (1074 Views)

Are Southerners Cowards? / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
It baffles me when I still hear the cries of Southern Nigerians in the north complaining! I am of the mindset that people should always learn to adapt. When an animal discovers that the water and food in an area becomes scarce - the common sense reaction is to leave the area! There is an abundance of opportunities in southern Nigeria, why do southerners still believe that the north is still where they should be?.... It is clear that the Govt is struggling to contain the boko haram menace so why take gamble with their lives?....

My high school friend (he is a pharmacist) left Katsina and has even found a better Job in Ibadan! He was not willing to gamble with his life!!

Please what are the reasons why Southerners are still in the North?...
Re: Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Is not our country again?

Or you have another country for them?
Re: Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
They should move to the South where they come from... my friend relocated from Katsina and he is doing fine! Other Southerners should do the same!
Re: Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
NubiLove: They should move to the South where they come from... my friend relocated from Katsina and he is doing fine! Other Southerners should do the same!
]

Then let us split and know that we are different countries.
Re: Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
I have always supported that! The South doesn't need the North!! And the North doesn't Need the South!!!
Re: Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Thats because The North is still Nigeria and the South also Nigeria....!!!

The southern Nigerians are not in the Northern Nigeria per se But in Nigeria.....!!!!

Sincerely,If not for the odds of sporadic interference of extremists'...,The southern Nigerians believe Northern Nigeria is the Best place to live, in Nigeria......!!!!
Re: Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
Best place to live?... Before Boko Haram, Northern youths were always organizing riots targeted at Igbos and Christians!

Remember
*Danish cartoon riot
*Miss world riot
*Sharia law riots
and so many Religious based riots targeted at Igbos and Christians.

At least let them leave the North and when Boko Haram has been dealt with they can come back. Staying in the North only makes Southerners helpless, the war is been fought by JTF, we are only spectators - why risk ur life by remaining there?...
Re: Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by slimming: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
We are still cooling off here o. Expect us in Lagos
Re: Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
NubiLove: Best place to live?... Before Boko Haram, Northern youths were always organizing riots targeted at Igbos and Christians!

Remember
*Danish cartoon riot
*Miss world riot
*Sharia law riots
and so many Religious based riots targeted at Igbos and Christians.

At least let them leave the North and when Boko Haram has been dealt with they can come back. Staying in the North only makes Southerners helpless, the war is been fought by JTF, we are only spectators - why risk ur life by remaining there?...
Mayb cuz the so called southern Nigeria too doesn't feel much home-liken......!!!

Imagine somebody gather all his bags and comes home only for four children to be kidnapped @ a go........!!!

Though, u may say when one is being combated by two evils u choose lesser evil.....!!!
Re: Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by Alfamann: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
You are asking the wrong question. The question is why won't the north declare its independence, so that it can deport anybody it wants?
Re: Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by DerideGull(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
The southerners have every fathomable right to reside in northern region of Nigeria as long as Nigeria remains one notion. We must “Go On With One Nigeria” (Gowon).
Re: Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by otokx(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... by andyanders: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
NubiLove: It baffles me when I still hear the cries of Southern Nigerians in the north complaining! I am of the mindset that people should always learn to adapt. When an animal discovers that the water and food in an area becomes scarce - the common sense reaction is to leave the area! There is an abundance of opportunities in southern Nigeria, why do southerners still believe that the north is still where they should be?.... It is clear that the Govt is struggling to contain the boko haram menace so why take gamble with their lives?....

My high school friend (he is a pharmacist) left Katsina and has even found a better Job in Ibadan! He was not willing to gamble with his life!!

Please what are the reasons why Southerners are still in the North?...

You said the truth. It is only fools who still believe that northerners loves them. Only fools stay and get killed. Southerners who still hang in the north are fools.I do not even pity them because they want to get killed.

(1) (Reply)

Soludo And Akunyili For Anambra 2014 / Amaechi Is A Traitor — Dokubo-asari / "We Drink Christians Blood, Governors, And Senators Sponsor Us – Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.