Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Soludo And Akunyili For Anambra 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo And Akunyili For Anambra 2014 (1076 Views)

APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election / Soludo And His Anambra Governorship Aspiration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo And Akunyili For Anambra 2014 by doncartel: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
Most Anambra people love Chris Ngige but I think he can continue to contribute his quota from the senate. I see him doing more than 5 or 6 terms there like David Mark, and maybe even leading the senate one day. As for the Uba brothers, Ifeanyi and Andy, none of them has a record of performance or competence. We only need people who can deliver food on the people's table and also develop the state. We also dont need people of questionable character and immorality. Meanwhile Peter Obi keeps telling laughable stories about zoning the governorship, maybe because he has already chosen somebody. Anambra people are very competent enough to make the decision for themselves. We are enlightened like American people who elected father and son {Bush} to the presidency within a space of 8 years. So Anambra is beyond zoning and ethnic divisions. We only consider things like merit, track record, enlightenment, intellect and competence. It is with these qualities in mind that I therefore propose a dream team of Professor Charles Soludo and Professor Dora Akunyili as governor and deputy governor respectively. It is fair to say that when you have two professors leading a state, the state can only profess excellence.

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Akunyili For Anambra 2014 by slimghost(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
Soludo is PDP and Akunyili APGA. How will it work sir?

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Akunyili For Anambra 2014 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
op,, doubting if you are from anambra,meanwhile Ifeanyi and andy uba are not brothers.

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Akunyili For Anambra 2014 by seunfly: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
My sister i will be happy to see peaple like Akunyili and soludo as a governor of any state in Nigeria, not because they are professors but they have priciple, wisdom and will to apply them. afterall
Peter obi is Harvard product, professor osunbo and other highly educated peaple still run their state dry.
Re: Soludo And Akunyili For Anambra 2014 by SlyIg(f): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2013
slimghost: Soludo is PDP and Akunyili APGA. How will it work sir?
na wetin i wan ask o ...
Re: Soludo And Akunyili For Anambra 2014 by doncartel: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2013
Maybe they can both join Ngige in ACN. Or one of them can join the other in his or her party. My point is that these are two excellent candidates who are clearly ahead of all the others in terms of ability and competence. They can rise above things like zoning, party, catholic/non-catholic and all that in other to take Anambra state to the next level
Re: Soludo And Akunyili For Anambra 2014 by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2013
It is Ngige or nothing as Governor of Anambra State.
Re: Soludo And Akunyili For Anambra 2014 by Gboliwe: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2013
It is good on paper, but that is where it ends.
I do not see it practicable.
Soludo and Akunyili, nice but. . . . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The US Navy Testing Their New Laser Weapon System / "We Drink Christians Blood, Governors, And Senators Sponsor Us – Boko Haram / 2015 Ticket: GEJ Declines Request by Northern 7 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.