Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Vacationing Solo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vacationing Solo (731 Views)

Any Solo Traveller(s) To Dubai...anyone??? / K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacationing Solo by LoveAmaka88(f): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Is it ok to vacation without your significant other? I'm on my way on vacation without my man because he has to work and I'm feeling guilty. Would you travel without your love? Would you let your love travel without you?
Re: Vacationing Solo by pendo89(f): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Is your significant other your spouse?
And if he was, I see nothing wrong if you have his permission.Some couples are not clingy.
Re: Vacationing Solo by omega25red(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
personally i wouldn't mind if she was traveling with her girlfriends but if she was going to a place by herself without me i will be mad as hell especially if i have to work. It will also possibly make me question the relationship and how selfish you can be when it matters.
Re: Vacationing Solo by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:29am On Mar 20, 2013
I've made it to my destination. It's beautiful. I just got off skyping him. Still feeling guilty, but I'll bring him back something nice.
Re: Vacationing Solo by Mynd44: 4:39am On Mar 20, 2013
I don't see anything wrong with it
Re: Vacationing Solo by luvmijeje(f): 6:22am On Mar 20, 2013
It is not ok.
Re: Vacationing Solo by Mynd44: 6:44am On Mar 20, 2013
luvmijeje: It is not ok.
Why do you think so
Re: Vacationing Solo by Popowaa: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2013
That will be if u trust her with all your heart but not for those with trust issues.They ll even follow u if u wan buy akara for roadside.
Mynd_44: I don't see anything wrong with it
Re: Vacationing Solo by luvmijeje(f): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why do you think so

It's not like vacation is everydaything,why would he or I want to spend it alone.It is time to make the heart grow fonder and to create memories.
It will come to a time when u guyz don't get to talk or see but those are memories that keep u warm.
Re: Vacationing Solo by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
Popowaa: That will be if u trust her with all your heart but not for those with trust issues.They ll even follow u if u wan buy akara for roadside.
I would rather divorce my wife then live with her without trusting her.

1 Like

Re: Vacationing Solo by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
luvmijeje:

It's not like vacation is everydaything,why would he or I want to spend it alone.It is time to make the heart grow fonder and to create memories.
It will come to a time when u guyz don't get to talk or see but those are memories that keep u warm.

Okay oooo. But you he might be out working offshore or something while you need some time to just see some new places or just relax
Re: Vacationing Solo by Popowaa: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
They will tell u it's cos of love.
Mynd_44:
I would rather divorce my wife then live with her without trusting her.
Re: Vacationing Solo by bingbagbo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Vacationing Solo by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
Popowaa: They will tell u it's cos of love.
It is madness
Re: Vacationing Solo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
LoveAmaka88: I've made it to my destination. It's beautiful. I just got off skyping him. Still feeling guilty, but I'll bring him back something nice.

Like a nice, shiny baby grin.
Re: Vacationing Solo by LoveAmaka88(f): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
I brought him back some artwork and some alcohol

(1) (Reply)

. / Advice To Victims Of Heart Breaks / Happy Birthday Mondi Cheeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.