Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again (30952 Views)

Marketers, Hawkers Raise Petrol Price As Scarcity Worsens / Jonathan Plans Shipyard To Boost Maritime Sector / Jonathan Plans To Have Ijaw Republic Says Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by bakarya(m): 1:16am On Mar 20, 2013
And Buhari cried.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by peruso: 2:19am On Mar 20, 2013
Ess: This man scumbag is making the job for the 40 lappies really difficult! O boy see absolute silence from them!!!

LAPPY 40!!!!!!!!!!! Lappy40!!!!!! LAPPY 40!!!!!!!

How many times I call una, now una nogo talk oooo. Una don see una mumu Oga?
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by SirMethod1(m): 2:55am On Mar 20, 2013
Pappyto: i'm going to enjoy killing dis simple minded foolcalled GEJ not even okonjo can save him dis tym around
can try this in America, threaten to kill the Presido in a public forum. Did u forget ur brain? you could be the hunted u know.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by zenatta: 3:48am On Mar 20, 2013
@OP
He won't cut us a slack yet he pardons whatshisname. Cudgelling us who are innocent but pampering the guilty.
He will be spoken to from above.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by tollytexy(m): 5:57am On Mar 20, 2013
E BE LIKE SAY GOD WON PUNISH AM WITH HIN WIFE WEY DEY GBAGAUN..
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Onims1(f): 6:03am On Mar 20, 2013
noit: Bobay udotsay aurisom quickum...

O ti like ere'pa ju...lol
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by chucky234(m): 6:07am On Mar 20, 2013
Am I surprised? No way,the fact that Jona is dumb goofy and clueless is an open secret.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by omenka(m): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2013
This man reminds me of Pharoh. Keep on pushing, your time is almost here.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2013
Uziehot: I hope he knows dat There's life afta presidency? We go catch am. No wahala

You never catch minister after him tenure nah president you wan catch.

These looters steal enough funds in govt and continue enjoying perks of office many years after their tenure. Imagine a minister in OBJ's era still using SS and police security.

*Talking from experience*
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by haconni(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2013
If he dare tries that 2015 is gone past him! Beware sista Jona
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by RECO: 6:54am On Mar 20, 2013
Happy Esther Celebration
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by he14thsoul(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2013
Τнis Scumbarg (el's word) pleaded αηd proomised Nigerians a breakthrough Îη τнε Oil sector within 6months aft getting τнε Oil subs †o his possession, its ova a year now, ℳε yet †o see a promise change.....
Reduced gov't offs salary by 10 abi na 15% doing τнε subs wahala αηd now increaded by αвσυт 50% shocked
Αηd now he wants wнa† εχαcтly??
Indid his a disgrace †o τнε real scumbargs
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by ecosanders: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2013
And som folks r stil going 2 vote dis man and his party again.

...RETARD ONI DUROOO!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by boladez(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2013
REAL OGA AT THE TOP.....haba insurgents bombed Kano yesterday 70 souls perished, you condemn as usual and go relapse to your clueless mode. Next thing Talk about increase in pump price of fuel.

You no be President you are nemesis that God has deployed to punish this country. Oma ale wey dey take left hand point to him papa house.

Boko Haram people are bastards. If they truly have liver make dem face Government people who are killing this country.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Onos4real(m): 7:18am On Mar 20, 2013
If he likes, let him rise it to #500 per liters, all i knw he days are numbered in asorock, pls, let join d dream team comes 2015 to tear off dis evil umbrella of pdp....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Haido200: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2013
Hehehe! Bastard president, he d worst and most corrupted president! Bleep GEJ
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by nastydamus(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2013
I hope someone has mentioned 'scum' here so I can add 'bag' to it.
The air is foul.
R.I.P to the kano deceaseds.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by DaLover(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2013
[size=28pt]O My fellow Nigerians, why do we inadvently conderm ourselves to to perpetual life of doom and gloom[/size]

Derugulation should mean governments gets out of the business of distributing products and competing with the business man on the downstream sector...
It should mean that people can invest in refining in country
it should mean that Nigeria should tend towards less exportation of raw crude to exportation of refined products, thus add value and jobs to the economy,
it should mean govt will cut the high overhead and recurrent expenduture spent in managing this services.
It should mean more competition in that sector...

All these thrown away because we want someone else to pay the price of crude for us?
Its a real pity
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by senator2k9(m): 7:28am On Mar 20, 2013
Alameseigha at work
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2013
jentlsoul: E no pain me because ur village people will face the same hardship. Mr president u think ur action will pain the northerners or u are getting it wrong because an average northerner didn't depend on govt for daily bread. and for the hater of northerners for ur information, any how it will turn in nigeria we can not get a political position less than vp seat.

Your mentality is pathetic!!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2013
This guy doesnt have sense. I smile military take over very soon.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by segzicres(m): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2013
All of ya'll complaining voted him in......nigerians are very stupid when it comes to sentiments.....he fooled all of ya'll and now see the poo he has done....I won't be surprised if he wins the 2015 elections. Nigerians never learn, I'm just hurt by the same sentimental n foolish decisions. sad if you ppl like don't vote buhari in

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2013
This headline is not only mischievous, it is also disgusting.
Jonathan never raised the prices of petroleum products: the prices has been up and will keep going up as long as Naira is getting weaker.

The administration of Jonathan only removed subsidy! Raising school fees is not the same as stopping allowances from state government.

Subsidy was created by the cabal to loot Nigeria dry!

It is a shame that Nigerians are so poor in their mental faculties that they are rather begging for pea nuts.

God knows that Jonathan is a giant in democracy!
God knows that if I were in Jonathan's shoes as the President and commander in Chief, that I will remove the subsidy madness and dare the consequences.

The Nairaland mob and busy screaming obscenities and throwing tantrums, yet, they never raise a voice over the fact that the PIB is being frustrated in the National Assembly by the same people who are the beneficiaries of the subsidy madness.

Where is occupy Nigeria in this matter?

As far as I see it, Jonathan is ready to deal with the cabal, but Nigerians are holding him hostage.

Jonathan, try what you can and leave Nigerians alone. If only you will get wisdom now and work hard on the diplomacy of disintegration.

As for me, I have given up on Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by kehinde1588(m): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2013
Jona is a real joker and drunker. He must b joking
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Gbenge77(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2013
Jonathans mandate is to ruin Nigeria,bringing her to her knees.Anyone still in doubt?
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2013
Gbenge 77: Jonathans mandate is to ruin Nigeria,bringing her to her knees.Anyone still in doubt?

I pray that he succeeds then.

Nigeria is the giant fraud in Africa!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Jibabs2(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2013
Fresh air
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by Profs: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2013
[/color]
32-D:
[size=18pt]Won bi Iya e da[/size]
[color=#006600]
32-D:
32-D:
omo iya na so o,iya e oni fe kuu.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by idsamoo(m): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2013
How on earth wld increase in petroleum price reduce the level of hardship nd poverty in Nigeria,,,are these ppl mad?is Gej,nd his supporters crazy?pls can somebody giv mi invisible power to destroy nd strangle dis ppl to death,,,,,am damn seriousss!! Arghhhhhh!!!!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by talk2s(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2013
Onos4real: If he likes, let him rise it to #500 per liters, all i knw he days are numbered in asorock, pls, let join d dream team comes 2015 to tear off dis evil umbrella of pdp....

My brother, GEJ no try at all, at least him 2try do make education 4we contry de affordability and qualitability.
Person like u 4dong overcome dis grammer issue.
God go help us.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by joshuaidibia(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2013
Vampirian

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by ddeola: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2013
I just hope Nigerians have learnt their lessons never to elect leaders because of their tribe, religion, association or political party but based on performance and proven excellence

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nimc 15k For Change Of Date Of Birth Is True / South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing / Confusion As Thugs Block Danjuma Goje From Entering Gombe (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.