Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Short, Witty Quotes! - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short, Witty Quotes! (232212 Views)

Short, Witty, Freestyle Poems / Life's Witty Inspirational Poem / Life's Witty Inspirational Poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by funquip: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2011
What a collection of funny quotes
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by iice(f): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2011
Belief: Implies giving a crap ~ Greg House
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2011
"If you're feeling low, don't despair. The sun has a sinking spell every night, but it comes back up every morning. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2011
"People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2011
"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon - instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2011
"Learn forgiveness. If you are the person who has been wronged, always remember that you have the power to forgive. No one else can give this power to you. Amazingly, by releasing resentment or negative feelings, you are the one who benefits most of all."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2011
"Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by omoba4real: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
Check out witty quotes from http://sunshinebookseller..com/
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by courage89(m): 1:07am On Oct 09, 2011
An advantage isn’t advantage unless you use it
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by courage89(m): 1:08am On Oct 09, 2011
"Challenge the you is who is content with yesterday’s achievement"
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=13pt]Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Your hands can't hit what your eyes can't see, rumble young man, rumble![/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=13pt]Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. wink[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2011
If an opportunity doesn't knock, build a door . . . . . . . . . . Milton Berle
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=13pt]If you do not feel ashamed of anything, then you can do whatever you like. ~ grin[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=13pt]O Lord, grant me your love, grant me that I love those who love you; grant me, that I might do the deeds that win your love. Make your love dearer to me than the love of myself, my family and wealth[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Tee hee hee ~ grin

That's the Pikgin English version abi? grin grin cheesy
[/size]

adebayo201:

na so, MONKEY NO FINE BUT E MAMA LIKE AM
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by adebayo201: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2011
Yes!

When du u . . .?!
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by basseyotu: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2011
Hey! i'm new to this shit!! What do this dudes mean by f, ing uuuu? Is it supposed to be a welcome song?
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
smiley smiley smiley

adebayo201:

Yes!

When du u . . .?!
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
"Fix your eyes forward on what you can do, not back on what you cannot change."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2011
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2011
"And so it has come to this. I am one of the lucky people in the world. I found something that I always wanted to do and I have enjoyed every single minute of it."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
"Step number one for changing the entire world, is falling in love with it as it already is. The same is true for changing yourself."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
"There never has been security. No man has ever known what he would meet around the next corner; if life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
"If you put off everything till you're sure of it, you'll never get anything done."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:00am On Oct 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Never have I witnessed / such beauty and such grace. . . . Come here and lie down by my side / accept my cold embrace. . . . Come to me, / come to me. grin grin[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:04am On Oct 29, 2011
[size=13pt]You say you cannot love me / for all the things I kill. . . . But Age and Fate my sweet one / are far beyond my will, . . Come to me, / come to me. wink[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:08am On Oct 29, 2011
[size=13pt]If you must still deny me / the passions that I urge. . . . Then I must bid you to kneel down / you must accept my scourge. Come to me, / come to me.[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by iice(f): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
I am an equal opportunity exploiter. I only help those who can help myself ~ House grin

1 Like

Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Use your opponent's answers to your questions to reach different or even opposite conclusions.[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=13pt]All consenting sex in Satanism is free- straight, gay, bi-sexual, group sex, etc. Your sex life is your own personal business. This also includes those who choose to remain sexually inactive, or who are a-sexual. Your sex life, however you choose to live it is your own business! [/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=13pt]When your opponent puts forth a proposition, find it inconsistent with his or her other statements, beliefs, actions, or lack of action.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply)

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.