Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Short, Witty Quotes! - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short, Witty Quotes! (232287 Views)

Short, Witty, Freestyle Poems / Life's Witty Inspirational Poem / Life's Witty Inspirational Poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=13pt]The world holds two classes of men -- intelligent men without religion, and religious men without intelligence. cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=13pt]I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously. shocked[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2011
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them."

1 Like

Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
smiley smiley
chakula:

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them."

Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by iice(f): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2011
I'm a fan of anything that tries to replace human contact ~ Sheldon Cooper cheesy
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by iice(f): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
All of history is driven by the lion. We drag the poor zebra kicking and screaming, staining the earth with his cheap blood. History doesn’t remember us fondly, but history is written by the zebra for the zebra ~ Thomas 'Doc' Durant
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Wumine(f): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2011
Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. -Karl Marx
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by ARareGem(f): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2011
^^ Lol
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by jamace(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2011
I love knowledge but I hate being taught. grin
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Wumine(f): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
ARareGem:

^^ Lol
smiley

@ Topic:
You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Wumine(f): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

1 Like

Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by iice(f): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2011
When it comes to matters of the heart, always follow your dick ~ Misuka
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by earthrealm(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
iice:

When it comes to matters of the heart, always follow your Joystick ~ Misuka
@iice, as u no get joystick, what are u gonna follow?
@wumiie:  its  better this  way - NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF s[i]tup[/i]id PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by iice(f): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2011
lol my head tongue
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]everything nowadays is beginning to float on a global free market - not only money and prices, but also linguistic meanings, religious truths, and moral and aesthetic values.[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]If you think of all the top people in the world, they would have added something of value to the world. You must give in order to take. When your purpose is contributing or adding value to the world, you will be elevated to a higher level of living.[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by mohawkchic(f): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
~"To Attract Men, I Wear A Perfume Called ‘New Car Interior’."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2011
[size=13pt]Seductive . . . ! cheesy cheesy[/size]

mohawkchic:

~"To Attract Men, I Wear A Perfume Called ‘New Car Interior’."

Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by jamace(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
An expert is not afraid of another expert – he is afraid of the fool because he has no idea what to expect.
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2011
cool cool cool wink

jamace:

An expert is not afraid of another expert – he is afraid of the fool because he has no idea what to expect.
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]While one can clearly identify the evils that were wrought from the smoldering ruins of the 9/11 event, is there a darker, more sinister agenda at work? Is there a more malevolent, evil connection to the occult?[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by adebayo201: 2:12am On Dec 16, 2011
[color=red]Those who never make mistakes are those who never write.[/red]

[color=blue]Even me don make mistakes let alone my frend, Ogaga![/blue] cheesy
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:57am On Dec 20, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

adebayo201:

[color=red]Those who never make mistakes are those who never write.[/red]

[color=blue]Even me don make mistakes let alone my frend, Ogaga![/blue] cheesy
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:58am On Dec 20, 2011
[size=13pt]I shall tell you a great secret my friend. Do not wait for the last judgement, it takes place every day. wink[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:01am On Dec 20, 2011
[size=13pt]
You should always take the best from the past, leave the worst back there and go forward into the future.
[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by richpitt(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2012
time goes quickly, Until recently, someone would hold the door for me because I was "cute", now they hold the door for me because I'm old.
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by adebayo201: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
ave u notice dat after the fuel subsidy strike, Jonah has change his wear frm hat to cap grin grin grin grin just a notification undecided undecided undecided
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
adebayo201:

ave u notice dat after the fuel subsidy strike, Jonah has change his wear frm hat to cap grin grin grin grin just a notification undecided undecided undecided

permit me to grin grin grin grin grin grin ok!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply)

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.