Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Househelp Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Wahala (1063 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / What Factors Should A Family Consider When Hiring A Househelp? / Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp Wahala by sugar001(f): 12:31am On Mar 20, 2013
I dont know if anyone has ever experienced this but i need advice.
I left my househelp in the house with my 11months old baby as i had an exam on this fateful morning.
When i came back, i was upset to find out that she brought 'a guest' into my house(a neighbour's househelp) which i ve warned against in the past.
I lost it by giving her 3 strokes of the cane and asked her to sweep my staircase which she obeyed but to my greatest surprise, she took off with all my money and her cloths.
Her folks have asked me to forget about her as she is fine wherever she is right now.
But i cant help but worry. I ve reported to the police but i still want advice on what to do next.
Re: Househelp Wahala by agiboma(f): 12:43am On Mar 20, 2013
Well what exactly do you want to do next. Forget about it and move on, get someone more responsible if househelp is a must for you.
Re: Househelp Wahala by greatgod2012(f): 2:24am On Mar 20, 2013
As a matter of fact, i dont really know what else you can do, you have reported her, fine!, but what if you never set your eyes on her again nko?, so, just forget about her and move on with your life.
If you have a younger sibling that will not mind staying with you during this your exams period, why dont you invite him/her over.
It is well.
Re: Househelp Wahala by greatgod2012(f): 2:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Another thing, how did you get her?, you can take that route to find her and get back your possesions she left with.
Re: Househelp Wahala by lao(f): 3:00am On Mar 20, 2013
What gave you the right to beat her. Is she your slave? She works for you and you have no right at all to touch her. What she did was wrong I know but you don't make it too right by hitting someone else.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Wahala by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 20, 2013
You gave her three strokes for what? !couldn't you just talk to her, you are lucky she just left without doing somthing bad to you or child.pray that she never comes back since she is very good friend with your neighbour s househelp undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo's Show Neglects To Baby Naming Ceremony Than Yoruba? / Profound Statements That Makes You Humble Yourself / Joint Bank Account With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.