Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (38240 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
obowunmi: Biola abeg leave my babe alone joor - ahn ahn.....e don do. Both of you - oya simmer your temper.

Ada, meet me on the mattress, I want to be the oga on top of you. grin grin grin
na wa o cheesy na all the naialand ladies u wan sample.suffri suffri dey do am o,dem don they thief john thomas,let it not be that after 2 romps you sleep off and when you wake up your john thomas is no where to be found cheesy a word is enough for the wise :p
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
Biola and ada please i dont like all this personality attacks ejo,biko,please stop it and end the e.fight.everyone has his of her opinion and it should not degenerate to a level where you two will be calling your selves unkind names,please.let's learn to be tolerant of each other.ada,biko,no vex,sorry,biola,you too please sorry its ok.you two should calm down and act like adults that you are.this is just nairaland where you cannot see each other,what of if it was a face to face thing,does it mean you guys will be exchanging fists,please you two are more than this.lets learn to respect and love each other,thank you :*
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: Biola and ada please i dont like all this personality attacks ejo,biko,please stop it and end the e.fight.everyone has his of her opinion and it should not degenerate to a level where you two will be calling your selves unkind names,please.let's learn to be tolerant of each other.ada,biko,no vex,sorry,biola,you too please sorry its ok.you two should calm down and act like adults that you are.this is just nairaland where you cannot see each other,what of if it was a face to face thing,does it mean you guys will be exchanging fists,please you two are more than this.lets learn to respect and love each other,thank you :*

Yes ma.. seriously i have nothing against her just that she is really quick to insult people and damn..writing in CAPS

So sorry for sullying the thread
I will change my ways #crossmyheart cheesy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:

Yes ma.. seriously i have nothing against her just that she is really quick to insult people and damn..writing in CAPS

So sorry for sullying the thread
I will change my ways #crossmyheart cheesy

thanks man,ada ? cheesy wink
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by obowunmi(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
^^^ and when did you become peacemaker? abeg commot jare... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by obowunmi(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: na wa o cheesy na all the naialand ladies u wan sample.suffri suffri dey do am o,dem don they thief john thomas,let it not be that after 2 romps you sleep off and when you wake up your john thomas is no where to be found cheesy a word is enough for the wise :p

Silmyem forever my number 1
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by lastpage: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
obowunmi: ^^^ and when did you become peacemaker? abeg commot jare... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

..and when did you become "RANDY" Savage? Abegii, waka like Waka-about! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
LOL..
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by lastpage: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
I cant recall "details" but l still remember the story of that Man that owns KAVEX COMPUTERS at Ikeja, in Lagos. I used to be a customer of his .....well, until his WIFE ARRAIGNED FOR HIM TO BE ASSASSINATED! .....and she was busted afterwards!

The story was somewhere on this Nairaland as well.

Thing is, [size=14pt]EVERY MAN needs to understand that "Your WIFE LOVES YOU .....as long as she is the ONLY ONE"[/size] (is that actually an "unconditional Love"? .. or just a love that guarantees she will have inherit your possessions, as men generally die earlier than women?)

[size=14pt]
....The Moment you give a HINT THAT YOU FANCY ANOTHER WOMAN, that YOUR WIFE HAS TURNED TO YOUR MOST DANGEROUS ENEMY!
[/size]...."An Enemy within your very own Household"! Just think about it.
Either you run away (and achieve your intentions) or you "Neutralize her ability to harm you".

To think you can make her "see senses" is fruitless,.....You just a "dead-man walking".

This is THE TRUTH ..and in this regard, l agree with that lady "Adabeke12".

BE WARNED ....BE PREPARED like a Boys Scout!
grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Decryptor(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
Warning note to all Men: BEFORE TAKING A SECOND WIFE, MAKE SURE U EXTERMINATE (KILL) THE FIRST ONE!

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
lastpage: I cant recall "details" but l still remember the story of that Man that owns KAVEX COMPUTERS at Ikeja, in Lagos. I used to be a customer of his .....well, until his WIFE ARRAIGNED FOR HIM TO BE ASSASSINATED! .....and she was busted afterwards!

Thing is, [size=14pt]EVERY MAN needs to understand that "Your WIFE LOVES YOU .....as long as she is the ONLY ONE"[/size] (is that actually an "unconditional Love"? .. or just a love that guarantees she will have inherit your possessions, as men generally die earlier than women?)

[size=14pt]
....The Moment you give a HINT THAT YOU FANCY ANOTHER WOMAN, that YOUR WIFE HAS TURNED TO YOUR MOST DANGEROUS ENEMY!
[/size]...."An Enemy within your very own Household"! Just think about it.
Either you run away (and achieve your intentions) or you "Neutralize her ability to harm you".

To think you can make her "see senses" is fruitless,.....You just a "dead-man walking".

BE WARNED ....BE PREPARED like a Boys Scout!
grin grin

Lastpage!

if some ladies are on your case
na only God fit help you

Decryptor: Warning note to all Men: BEFORE TAKING A SECOND WIFE, MAKE SURE U EXTERMINATE (KILL) THE FIRST ONE!

@decryptor.. is that necessary
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: Biola and ada please i dont like all this personality attacks ejo,biko,please stop it and end the e.fight.everyone has his of her opinion and it should not degenerate to a level where you two will be calling your selves unkind names,please.let's learn to be tolerant of each other.ada,biko,no vex,sorry,biola,you too please sorry its ok.you two should calm down and act like adults that you are.this is just nairaland where you cannot see each other,what of if it was a face to face thing,does it mean you guys will be exchanging fists,please you two are more than this.lets learn to respect and love each other,thank you :*

my sista me no like wahala at all. I was being harrassed in my own
thread. Told the guy to leave but he wouldnt listen. Everyone should give opinions respectively but some ppl dont know how to. Anywayz I"m cool if he does not cross my path. He should stay away from my thread and stop quoting me or respond to anything I say. That"s all.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 24, 2013
Nawaooh!!!when all this happen??
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 24, 2013
"Thing is, EVERY MAN needs to understand that "Your WIFE LOVES YOU .....as long as she is the ONLY ONE" (is that actually an "unconditional Love"? .. or just a love that guarantees she will have inherit your possessions, as men generally die earlier than women?)"

Since men a seeming incapable of unconditional love,women are fast becoming love deficient too.it has nothing to do with inheritance,its more about hurt and vengeance.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:14am On Mar 24, 2013
adabeke12:

my sista me no like wahala at all. I was being harrassed in my own
thread. Told the guy to leave but he wouldnt listen. Everyone should give opinions respectively but some ppl dont know how to. Anywayz I"m cool if he does not cross my path. He should stay away from my thread and stop quoting me or respond to anything I say. That"s all.

Woman for the umpteenth time it is not your thread eh
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:19am On Mar 24, 2013
byvan: "Thing is, EVERY MAN needs to understand that "Your WIFE LOVES YOU .....as long as she is the ONLY ONE" (is that actually an "unconditional Love"? .. or just a love that guarantees she will have inherit your possessions, as men generally die earlier than women?)"

Since men a seeming incapable of unconditional love,women are fast becoming love deficient too.it has nothing to do with inheritance,its more about hurt and vengeance.

In that case why do ladies of nowadays make economic considerations an unnecessarily huge factor in spousal selections

Why can't you marry more less comfortable men and build your assets together and shun ready made men

JUDGED!!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

In that case why do ladies of nowadays make economic considerations an unnecessarily huge factor in spousal selections

Why can't you marry more less comfortable men and build your assets together and shun ready made men

JUDGED!!

That's for the ladies,I can't answer for them.If money was my priority I might have made it single till atleast 25,for I ll still be busy scouting for Mr money in the bank.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:53am On Mar 24, 2013
byvan:

That's for the ladies,I can't answer for them.If money was my priority I might have made it single till atleast 25,for I ll still be busy scouting for Mr money in the bank.

hmmmmm... exceptions maketh not the rule
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 24, 2013
I don't care,I can only speak for myself.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 3:44am On Mar 24, 2013
fair enough
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 4:36am On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

Woman for the umpteenth time it is not your thread eh

the thread about why nigerians get married is my thread. go and make yours
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2013
adabeke12: the thread about why nigerians get married is my thread. go and make yours

woman i can post in any thread in NL aside the diary threads
if you want to open a solo thread, open a diary thread or go and build your own something-land.com

cool grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
adabeke12:

Your daughter
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
^^^^

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by lastpage: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

if some ladies are on your case
na only God fit help you

Did l read you right? Which "case" be that?
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
lastpage: Did l read you right? Which "case" be that?

This case... bolded below
I meant that women who feel that they are justified in their evil plots will almost stop at nothing to pay retribution
See the case of the women that even forgot about their kids needs to kill the father of their children

SMH

Do you get now?

lastpage:

I cant recall "details" but l still remember the story of that Man that owns KAVEX COMPUTERS at Ikeja, in Lagos. I used to be a customer of his .....well, until his WIFE ARRAIGNED FOR HIM TO BE ASSASSINATED! .....and she was busted afterwards!

Thing is, EVERY MAN needs to understand that "Your WIFE LOVES YOU .....as long as she is the ONLY ONE" (is that actually an "unconditional Love"? .. or just a love that guarantees she will have inherit your possessions, as men generally die earlier than women?)
....The Moment you give a HINT THAT YOU FANCY ANOTHER WOMAN, that YOUR WIFE HAS TURNED TO YOUR MOST DANGEROUS ENEMY!...."An Enemy within your very own Household"! Just think about it.

BE WARNED ....BE PREPARED like a Boys Scout! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by JulianaGhana: 3:31am On Mar 25, 2013
African Ladies do riit tings by kill man
no mess wit us, learn yur place very quickly
or yu will suffer horrid death angry
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by obowunmi(m): 4:02am On Mar 25, 2013
^^^^ naa who be dis?? undecided lipsrsealed angry
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 4:03am On Mar 25, 2013
tintingz:

your daughter as in the lez u dey talk abt
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 4:04am On Mar 25, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
African Ladies do riit tings by kill man
no mess wit us, learn yur place very quickly
or yu will suffer horrid death angry

lmao
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 25, 2013
^lol
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by JulianaGhana: 4:09am On Mar 25, 2013
Me no fit stab wit mI blade angry angry angry or me wil kil wif Gun
GH

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Wife Of A Police Officer Abuses A Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.