Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (37752 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

What?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I thought you're a pastor??

If you're going to castrate and defraud your future husband - please don't get married... Women like you are very dangerous!!!

You also deserve to be judged - the judgement day is coming soon, anyway.. Enough is enough!!
lmao wonders shall never end cheesy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by devour129: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2013
WuzilistiQ: The man is my Distant relative *sobs*
kulyie: amen amen and amen.finally i see a man who can reason and talk logically.some other men aka polygamist just came to the world to fkc women,they have no other accomplishments or feats to make than acquiring women like cars and clothes.while men that are not up to your age like mark zuckenberg,google brothers ,aeronauts,scientists are researching on how to make the world a better place and acquire more millions of dollars,some mentally retarded individuals are acquiring wives as if they will win a grammy award for it
mi dear thing is tiring,some stuff has stages if you pass that stage put it behind,it dosent make you less of a man rather you become more focused pursuing your goals.some guys see it as a race of how many women you have bleeped and they take it even to there old age and this is terrible.guys grow up biko for the love of our oga at the top.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2013
Michky: Wait a minute. Which book tells you that its supposed to be one man one wife in the first place? Better stop getting yourself badly informed. You obviously know nothing about history and how they affect the present. SMH for you. I think its time i leave this ignorant girls to what they do best (confused crappy discuss).
mental impoverishment is far worse that financial poverty.you need exposure because it is apparent you are bereft of it.mshewww
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: as far as my own school of thought is concerned,once my own man says i do when i didnt force him to marry me,did not marry me under duress and no one put him under undue pressure to marry me,if he chooses to marry me on his own accord,especially when i did not throw myself at him,my marriage will be a do or die affair.if i cant marry him alone,no one else will,its either the thing (dck) that is making him feel like a man is removed over night or acid is poured on it.as gentle as a woman can be,they are also very vicious.anyway i know i won't marry an animalistic man but if he decides to misbehave,he too will meet me there.say anything you like,bash me all you can,i have said my own.women have 2 sides either the soft,feminine and loving side or the vicious,animalistic and mean side
kulyie: Ever wondered why men become so meek,gentle,fragile and harmless.take away the dck or money (as in a financially poor man) you have removed the man in him (ego) he becomes a woman in a man's body.men are nothing without these 2 things,so all their shouting will stop as soon as one of them is taken by the woman either through castration or fraud

If this is really how you women feel about men, i pity the menfolk

kulyie: even though he was described as a man after God's heart,the same God still said he will not be spared.he faced the consequence here on earth.his entire household turne upside down that he could not control the situation again e.g brother raping sister,son sleeping with some of his concubines under his nose etc

Read your bible, he was punished for murdering the husband of a woman he desired

Lol @2buff
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:
Not surprised..nothing good can ever come out of a pottymouth or can anything good come out of a untrained lady
Because she has a few dollars of chicken change, everyone is now fair game

anuofia..

LMAO!! This will not a bad idea as i think she needs some real African man loving
The lady seems to be on heat and maybe this will calm her down
Typing in CAPS sheesh...

Bros in their book, polygamy is the ultimate form of infidelity and is thus punishable by aby thing up to death so dont be worried
It has been programmed in their XY chromosome at inception

while nothing worthwhile can come out of a pit latrine mouth.you suck and irritate!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2013
byvan: When a man speaks,it re-echoes in a thousand miles.It shall be well with you young man!!

If you actually taken time to read what others have said so far, it will have been good

No one here advocates polygamy as a lifestyle
I am not one and dont see myself as one
shymexx has said the same

Polygamy has its own issues because guess what!, you are getting married to a woman
all - gamies have a woman involved
But I will not accept that polygamy is infidelity except the law of this land forbids it
Moreover the murder which all y'all a.rses have not condemned shows the level of disdain you women hold men in

Bitterness is a bad thing
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: amen amen and amen.finally i see a man who can reason and talk logically.some other men aka polygamist just came to the world to fkc women,they have no other accomplishments or feats to make than acquiring women like cars and clothes.while men that are not up to your age like mark zuckenberg,google brothers ,aeronauts,scientists are researching on how to make the world a better place and acquire more millions of dollars,some mentally retarded individuals are acquiring wives as if they will win a grammy award for it

The fact that some have the guts to defend infidelity is mind boggling,that's why most will end up miserable at old age.Their wife won't care,kids are not intrested,most of these men will end up lonely at old age.The very few that will survive are those who manage to have enough change to throw around at that age.The decent old men I know are enjoying their families,the retired papa waywards are miserable because no one cares about their aging ass.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: while nothing worthwhile can come out of a pit latrine mouth.you suck and irritate!

what is the reason for the unprovoked attack
I was not referring to you however i did not expect less than a lady like with also no home training
People like y'all need to be sent back home for proper training on how to talk
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

If you actually taken time to read what others have said so far, it will have been good

Polygamy has its own issues because guess what!, you are getting married to a woman
But I will not accept that polygamy is infidelity except the law of this land forbids it
Moreover the murder which all y'all a.rses have not condemned shows the level of disdain you women hold men in

The only man I hold in disdain is the man who has proven that his ego is bigger than his brain,a dishonest,deceitful man,who thinks that being a man ordains him the chief Humper of the universe.

On the contrary,I have utmost respect for those who have proved themselves worthy of their manhood.The responsible and loving man,only he shall I adore.

I hold no single bitterness against mankind,I only stand for justice.I would have felt the same if a woman committed the cheating on a faithful husband.Infidelity is infidelity,no matter who committed it,any consequence thereof is well deserved.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

If this is really how you women feel about men, i pity the menfolk

Read your bible, he was punished for murdering the husband of a woman he desired

Lol @2buff

including amassing of concubines whether you admit it or not
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

The only man I hold in disdain is the man who has proven that his ego is bigger than his brain,a dishonest,deceitful man,who thinks that being a man ordains him the chief Humper of the universe.

On the contrary,I have utmost respect for those who have proved themselves worthy of their manhood.The responsible and loving man,only he shall I adore.
exactly.another sensible talk
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

By your book, loving and responsible is monogamy
So why do single unions also have issues

In this same NL Family section, eevryday na one story or the next...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

what is the reason for the unprovoked attack
I was not referring to you however i did not expect less than a lady like with also no home training
People like y'all need to be sent back home for proper training on how to talk
while you need to learn the art of decorum and civility.you can make a point without attacking personalities.however i thought you were refering to me,if you weren't sorry about that!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

Issues is a part of human relations,it is not exclusive to marriages.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

same reason.not keeping to marital vows or wife battering ( at least that's the most common cases i have seen on family section of nairaland)
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: including amassing of concubines whether you admit it or not

Bible no talk so ooo
The prophet condemned david for killing uriah because of his love for bathsheba

Before then he had married milcah, abigail so many sef

kulyie: while you need to learn the art of decorum and civility.you can make a point without attacking personalities.however i thought you were refering to me,if you weren't sorry about that!

Dear kulyie, I believe I have been civil so far and tolerant of your views but I still do not think murder is justified because a man wanted to marry another wife$that is the issue here not polygamy

I however did not call you names until you did

Sorry too
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

The fact that some have the guts to defend infidelity is mind boggling,that's why most will end up miserable at old age.Their wife won't care,kids are not intrested,most of these men will end up lonely at old age.The very few that will survive are those who manage to have enough change to throw around at that age.The decent old men I know are enjoying their families,the retired papa waywards are miserable because no one cares about their aging ass.
exactly.apparently many men are like dogs,they dont learn from other men's mistake,they still repeat exactly the same thing and get the same results.they keep going back to their vomit like a dog.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

Issues is a part of human relations,it is not exclusive to marriages.

Beautiful! So why the vehemence against polygamy

Is murder justified accordingly

From what I'm readin here, a woman prefers to be battered by her monogamic hubby rather than be pampered by a polygamic man
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

Infidelity gave birth to polygamy.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: exactly.apparently many men are like dogs,they dont learn from other men's mistake,they still repeat exactly the same thing and get the same results.they keep going back to their vomit like a dog.

If men are dogs, I wonder why y'all love us
Remember what a female dog is called....

JUDGED!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

Beautiful! So why the vehemence against polygamy

Is murder justified accordingly

From what I'm readin here, a woman prefers to be battered by her monogamic hubby rather than be pampered by a polygamic man

Can't you get into to your head that most women can't share their manNo woman wants to share,just as no man will want to share.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

Bible no talk so ooo
The prophet condemned david for killing uriah because of his love for bathsheba

Before then he had married milcah, abigail so many sef

Dear kulyie, I believe I have been civil so far and tolerant of your views but I still do not think murder is justified because a man wanted to marry another wife$that is the issue here not polygamy

I however did not call you names until you did

Sorry too
thanks for forgiving me,we are friends now? cheesy anyway i am not justifying murder but i am only saying many women go to the extreme when their marriage is threatened.what the extreme is is what varies from one woman to the other,but seriously is it too hard to stick to one woman till death?is it?
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

Infidelity gave birth to polygamy.

URBAN LEGEND!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Every emotion known to you as a man,women feel it too.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
Legend or no legend,that's that.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

Can't you get into to your head that most women can't share their manNo woman wants to share,just as no man will want to share.

It's what I've always said
Monogamy is the ultimate feminist weapon

Since men will not share, I will not share..
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

If men are dogs, I wonder why y'all love us
Remember what a female dog is called....

JUDGED!
i am only using that to illustrate a point,dont twist my words to suit your mischief,trouble finder cheesy thank you! Meanwhile it is only God that has the exclusive right to judge not you or any human being for that matter,ok? cheesy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by devour129: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
oga shymexx i know you have been hurt deeply maybe by your mom(not trying to insult her but you never have anything good to say about women),sister,girlfriend or wife but believe just like good men exist,good women exist too.change your taste in women love
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

exactly.no matter how close a woman is to her friend,if she sees that friend starts sleeping with her man,that friendship will degenerate to intense hatred which can bring out murderous tendencies
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

U gat it now,I WILL NOT SHARE,that's the point.If you need a new wife,serve the divorce papers and settle her for breach of contract.Then you can go marry your whor*,Your ex wife will get a new life too.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: i am only using that to illustrate a point,dont twist my words to suit your mischief,trouble finder cheesy thank you! Meanwhile it is only God that has the exclusive right to judge not you or any human being for that matter,ok? cheesy

My point is that just as you fEel men are the source of the world's problem, men feel the same way

Baba put something that will always attract us together or else humanity will have been extinct long ago

That's why everyone should join hands against same sex relationships etc

Remember the good book says we are gods so though Baba is the ultimate judge.. I will still judge una

JUDGED!!

Murder is not a fitting punishment for polygamy or even infidelity for that matter

That's why walking away is allowed

I always shake my head at girls that feel cool rolling with effeminate boys

Just as you can't do without us, I accept we can't do without you
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

U gat it now,I WILL NOT SHARE,that's the point.If you need a new wife,serve the divorce papers and settle her for breach of contract.Then you can go marry your whor*,Your ex wife will get a new life too.

At the least you are honest
Have you told your hubby this

#jezazzing

Murder was the case that gave they me

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics / Three Pant Thieves Arrested In Niger (photo) / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.