Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nairalander, Can You DO This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander, Can You DO This? (898 Views)

How Many Nairalander Can Marry A Male Without A Dick In The Name Of Love? / How Many Male Nairalander Can Boldly Say AMEN To This Prayer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander, Can You DO This? by Idongi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
My babe said her bros ask her to date his friend and he broke her phone and sim cos she dishonor the request.Now my question is can you do this or can you even go after dating your friend's sister? cos me i can't.
Re: Nairalander, Can You DO This? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
Lol.
Re: Nairalander, Can You DO This? by Popowaa: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
No i cant date a friend's brother because that might be the end of the friendship if anything should go bad.
Hey,but wait a second re u not suppose to be worried if u truly love ur babe?
Re: Nairalander, Can You DO This? by Mynd44: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
Kids.......

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Can You DO This? by greedie1(f): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
umuazi..
Re: Nairalander, Can You DO This? by Idongi(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Nairalander, Can You DO This? by Idongi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Popowaa: No i cant date a friend's brother because that might be the end of the friendship if anything should go bad.
I love her but the choose is in her hand to misbehave or not at my position she can't fum for me but the shucking storry her bros runing down his level.
Re: Nairalander, Can You DO This? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
loool grin
Re: Nairalander, Can You DO This? by KINGwax(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Family matters. I dnt like puttin mouth

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Can You DO This? by Idongi(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2013
KINGwax: Family matters. I dnt like puttin mouth
Budy,anyone dat take matta to de vilegesquar expect everyone to put mouth so nairaland is de same
Re: Nairalander, Can You DO This? by malaria(f): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Otocha, I mean ooooops. I dey come.

(1) (Reply)

Your Worst,best And Most Embarrasing Toasting Experience / 7 Reasons Why Your Husband May No Longer Be Romantic / How To Deal With A Womanising Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.