Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story (8818 Views)

Random Campus True Life Stories . / My Days As An OAU Fresher - True Life Story / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by ITbomb(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA:
Are You That Addicted To Sex?
Nah don't misunderstand me,
if it was an autobiography of J.esoul of religious section I would have read with a different mindset but coming from the guru.
Even if Foxy or Mazi writes on Apostle Paul's third missionary journey , I would still be looking for some 'extra details' that went on between the ship crew and the maids.

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by sambroose(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
I'm taking ma leave...i can't stand the presence of ITBOMB(with due respect)
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by ITbomb(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
sambroose: I'm taking ma leave...i can't stand the presence of ITBOMB(with due respect)
Me too
I'm off
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by princesa(f): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Just relax and enjoy my biography, then take a break following this link
which you will enjoy well...

https://www.nairaland.com/1229471/did-bad-please-judge-me

I await your feedback.

i read the story, made me have a new perspective of you. but i stopped in first page, didn't think i would like subsequent chapters and by the way, its in sexuality sectionshocked
i don't go there, not interested in their stuff cool

but you are funny and write well too.
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by MaziOmenuko: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
ITbomb:
You mean I should read all these from 2 years?
Nah
Call me when u don begin to Ć’uck.

gringringringrin
Nairaland sinners association no dey carry last.

Make I dey back seat dey view, awaiting when the d'c'kk is used for other things aside peeinggrin
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Im lykin this..
Foxy ure gud. Like the way u write

*straight to VIP*
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

gringringringrin
Nairaland sinners association no dey carry last.

Make I dey back seat dey view, awaiting when the d'c'kk is used for other things aside peeinggrin

Mazi... Imagine how ITbomb take classify us. Is it that I always degress towards sex each time I'm writing

But wait o, Sambroose, you nd ITbomb should not start a fight, you have all the page and tonight to settle scores... Me nd Mazi go be referees... The tale continues tomorrow as I just dey reach house and my belle dey overfull for me to stress am. **pats pot-belly while singing** I'm sexy nd I know it...

Gree-die... I will alwayz acknowledge your presence no matter how tight the matter would sound.
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Br3nd4: Im lykin this..
Foxy ure gud. Like the way u write

*straight to VIP*

O Brendy... Thanks for liking my style... I am looking forward to this stuff making front page before I give them readers what they want.

Please Cuddlemii take note and someone should please recommend this tale early tomorrow morning.
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by valboy20(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
letx go der...unleash ya writin prowess n letx feel ya
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by oyestephen(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
Foxy...ur early life was hilarious...doffs hat
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by dawoyo(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nice writeup. Following!
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Emmalex771(m): 1:00am On Mar 21, 2013
I must commend you Foxy, so nt quiet easy to rmber all the childhood tales buh kudos to you sha and kip it up, sure c ya @d apex of ya game
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Emperortj93(m): 6:48am On Mar 21, 2013
**D way ma head dey hot nw, if u put soup untop i sure say e go boil**.... Btw Wic kind ojoro b dis nah, wey my "foxy" start anoda story and nobody care 2 notify muah. **smh in disbelief and jejelly go start readin frm d first page**
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Rapmaestro(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2013
Emperortj93: **D way ma head dey hot nw, if u put soup untop i sure say e go boil**.... Btw Wic kind ojoro b dis nah, wey my "foxy" start anoda story and nobody care 2 notify muah. **smh in disbelief and jejelly go start readin frm d first page**
no vex my buroda
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2013
Emperortj93: **D way ma head dey hot nw, if u put soup untop i sure say e go boil**.... Btw Wic kind ojoro b dis nah, wey my "foxy" start anoda story and nobody care 2 notify muah. **smh in disbelief and jejelly go start readin frm d first page**

But I posted the link as you requested na.
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2013
I'm not feeling to well for now, I think I will have to pause updating the story till I recover.

Received a news last night and still trying to swallow it.

Wonder whose mistake it was.... Mine or hers embarassed embarassed
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by ITbomb(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: I'm not feeling to well for now, I think I will have to pause updating the story till I recover.

Received a news last night and still trying to swallow it.

Wonder whose mistake it was.... Mine or hers embarassed embarassed
You don give that girl belle and now you have the audacity to call that lovely unborn basstaard a 'mistake'
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2013
ITbomb:
You don give that girl belle and now you have the audacity to call that lovely unborn child a 'mistake'

Modified.

Come, which kind of chuku chuku you be self. Can't you see I'm going sabatical? undecided
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by princesa(f): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nl men? neva get involved cool
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Coolval22com: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
ITbomb:
You don give that girl belle and now you have the audacity to call that lovely unborn basstaard a 'mistake'
*smiles*
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Donlouise(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hmmmmm foxy kip d fire burning and u doing a gud job. Following bumper 2 bumper! wink
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by wizb: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Mazi... Imagine how ITbomb take classify us. Is it that I always degress towards sex each time I'm writing

But wait o, Sambroose, you nd ITbomb should not start a fight, you have all the page and tonight to settle scores... Me nd Mazi go be referees...

Gree-die... I will alwayz acknowledge your presence no matter how tight the matter would sound.

Foxy you are really funny, I wonder what you would like in real life!
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
wizb:

Foxy you are really funny, I wonder what you would like in real life!

How do introverts look like?

Well, will continue this tale next week..
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
That's What I Don't Like With U Foxy......U Got So Many Unfinshed Work Now U Wanna Put This One In The Pipeline Too. Why Next Week?
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Welcome back... But you been tell me say you wan travel? undecided
...Not really
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by princesa(f): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Mazi... Imagine how ITbomb take classify us. Is it that I always degress
towards sex each time I'm writing

its not only a digress, Its a trademark cool

and uhm, am still waiting for your 'red cloth effect'
cos am too covered to be perturbedsmiley
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by kidaberry(f): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Attai attai u sabi find ur mama trouble
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
*kida-berry#:
Attai attai u sabi find ur mama trouble

Na blood e dey... Make I DROP one update for the evening...
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Imprida(f): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Na blood e dey... Make I DROP one update for the evening...
b4 nko
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
>>>> fast forward>>>> **Many Years Later**

''Grnnn...grnnn''

My phone rang, I was surprised, not that surprised sha, just jumped a little bit, since morning my phone had been silent. I looked at the phone and wondered how on earth I chosed such a boring ring tone for my Iphone. Well, I had my reasons, when the phone rings, heads turn wondering who owns the crap making noise, then I bring out my white apple iPhone. It does the trick, my GP is fired up.

''Hello baby''

I spoke into the mouthpiece of the phone.

''Hello''

Came a heavy reply. What's wrong with this Martha self, I wondered.

''Why are you sounding this way?''

I asked, praying she won't remind me of failing to send her recharge card.

''So if I did not call, you won't call abi?''

She asked, her voice cold.

''Did some one point out your menses stained skirt to you in the market?''

I was trying to sound funny. Well, trying too hard. There was a sharp breath on the other end, silence followed. I waited too, waiting to hear her voice break into uncontrollable laughter, but I sure was disappointed.

''Don't even go there''

She almost screamed. I looked at my phone like I was just seeing it for the first time. What's wrong with that woman at the other end? Why are women always agressive when they are seeing their period, she must be seeing her flow I concluded or so I thought. **Flow1759**

''Take it easy, I just finished reading the Nigerian Constitution and did not find any part that says men should always do the calling or can't you sacrifice some little change for me?''

I was beginning to get angry. She must have sensed it as she seemed to relax on the other end.

''I'm sorry, did not mean to get you angry''

She said while I smiled knowingly to myself.

''It's alright, I am only wondering why you are and have been sounding this way for the past one months and half''

I said.

''Don't mind me, I have many things on my mind, I just can't control my emotions''

She replied.

''We need to see so I can help you control your emotions''

I said while the man in between my legs nodded in agreement, in fact, it had stood a little bit at attention when the thought of inviting her over crossed my mind.

''Nah, I will be busy this weekend but don't worry, when the time is ripe, I will surely come and see you''

Kai, women and ways of avoiding their boyfriends during their red lettered days.

''You want my balls to become blue and heavy ba''

I spoke out without hiding my disappointment that she wasn't coming.

''No, but you have to be patient''

She replied. We had been on the phone for 7 minutes already, unlike her who does 3 minutes and start screaming of low balance.

''You know I am always patient''

I replied, my mind wandering to that night I had saved my friend from committing ''incess''. Well, you all know the story.

''If I hear, telll that to someone you just met''

She said with a laughter then added..

''Attai, I'm sorry for sounding cold all this days, itz the burden that I've been carrying in my mind for long. I just wish their is someone to share it with''

She said silently. I had to strain my ears, when did this woman start keeping secrets to herself, I wondered.

''Hey, you know I'm always here for you, I have broad shoulders and hairy chest for you to lean and lie on''

I told her, the solemness in my voice very convincing.

''Owk... I love you and I believe you love me''

She said over the line. Why all this now, I wondered again.

''Of course, I will always love you tll the end of time''

I replied in the same solemn voice. I waited for her to talk but she kept quiet. I kept waiting since I am a patient man, no be my credit dey waste. Finally she said something.

''ATTAI, I AM PREGNANT''

I was confused, abi my phone was confused, how did it happen? Just that once without protection? Damn.... But I have to confirm it.

''You better stop all this crude jokes, I don't like them''

I threw out between clenched teeth and a beating heart.

''I have not seen my period since last month''

The line went dead.

''Hello... Hello... Hello''

My mind was in a war situation. I had no credit on my phone, I can only get card when I leave the office.

Immediately I developed headache, fever, running stomach and high blood pressure. I had fathered a child at so young an age. I couldn't wait for office hours to come to an end.

I will continue where I stopped... Had to include this one too.
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by ITbomb(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
I talk am
Martha don carry belle and na triplet
God don catch u finally
I've sent the request on ur behalf to Nairaland charity , the pampers will be delivered soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Sides Of A Coin... / Act Of Faith / The Curious Case Of Boda Meko (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.