Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman (19766 Views)

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by lacasa: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
jadakiss213: why are u always so predictable?ure def a BH apologist.won't be surprised uve got links wv these demons!

...It's okay.

Better to be perceived as predictable than an Im.becile who clearly doesn't comprehend simple statements undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by sanandreas(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
JideJamez: Abeg this military people they just feeding Nigerians with lies about defeating boko boys......abeg kill the JTF spoke man for me after all he's being paid with tax payers money to Die...fooolish soldier...up bokoharam...abeg no come lagos o "Eyin Baba Oko mi" Eko o ni baje o

is dis guy normal?
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by worldnews: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
initiator: The solution now is to build a long wall across the boarder guarded by CCTV and sensors. Then cooperate with the US on drone surveillance and finally advise people to leave the Boko Haram stronghold for full frontal combat. In addition Nigeria just have to invade some neighbouring countries just like Kenya did to Somalia. The airforce has not been brought into this combat.It now has to. If we cannot take this battle to them then we have to begin the end of Nigeria as we know it because this North South thing is so contrived and may just not go far.

I suspect that between now and the end of next year the boko haram members would take over Bornu if there isn't full out confrontation.

Bless you dear brother...unfortunately, most of our security agents lack some basic strategy to capture criminals. As a security expert, I strongly believe this people has NO where to hide.

Our officers believe only in the power of gun and nothing more....some of them don't even wish to go for further training within and outside the Country. And those who have this experience cannot be given the chance to do it..."Due process is KILLING this country!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
jimcaddy: This country is in big trouble.. These Boko Haram guys want war not dialogue, and the Nigerian Army are getting tired. I advise Mr President to summon a security metting with the former leader of Niger Delta Militant, Asari Dokubo to pay and mobilize a large number of ex-militants, send them for training along top counter terrorist soliders in the country. Monies shld be mobilised to purchase state of the art weapons if possible seek the help of US in the area of Drones and Intelligence.. Then go on a bloddy rampage in those hideouts where they have bases.. I swear within 6 months to a year.. A combined efforts of militants and Military men will put an end to BH in Nigeria.. No police shld be involved caus this is way beyond the Nigerian Police Force.. This is total war.. Fire for fire.. No retreat no surrender.. These guys want war, and they will get enuf of it.
NIGER DELTA MILITANTS KO BENDEL DELTA MILITANTS NI. SO YOU THINK THOSE GUN WIELDING THUGS IN THE CREEKS CAN SURVIVE A DAY IN THE NORTHERN DESERTS?
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by searay(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
This is to tell us that JTF are working
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by gratiaeo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
Gowon is curse of our problemhttp://www.nairaland.com/872526/gowon-curse-he-took-home
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
jimcaddy: This country is in big trouble.. These Boko Haram guys want war not dialogue, and the Nigerian Army are getting tired. I advise Mr President to summon a security metting with the former leader of Niger Delta Militant, Asari Dokubo to pay and mobilize a large number of ex-militants, send them for training along top counter terrorist soliders in the country. Monies shld be mobilised to purchase state of the art weapons if possible seek the help of US in the area of Drones and Intelligence.. Then go on a bloddy rampage in those hideouts where they have bases.. I swear within 6 months to a year.. A combined efforts of militants and Military men will put an end to BH in Nigeria.. No police shld be involved caus this is way beyond the Nigerian Police Force.. This is total war.. Fire for fire.. No retreat no surrender.. These guys want war, and they will get enuf of it.
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by condralbede(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
dgitrader:

serious one o! backed by trailing too
if col musa was dear to u, what would you wish him now?
to include me in his will.
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by worldnews: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
initiator: The solution now is to build a long wall across the boarder guarded by CCTV and sensors. Then cooperate with the US on drone surveillance and finally advise people to leave the Boko Haram stronghold for full frontal combat. In addition Nigeria just have to invade some neighbouring countries just like Kenya did to Somalia. The airforce has not been brought into this combat.It now has to. If we cannot take this battle to them then we have to begin the end of Nigeria as we know it because this North South thing is so contrived and may just not go far.

I suspect that between now and the end of next year the boko haram members would take over Bornu if there isn't full out confrontation.
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
JideJamez: Abeg this military people they just feeding Nigerians with lies about defeating boko boys......abeg kill the JTF spoke man for me after all he's being paid with tax payers money to Die...fooolish soldier...up bokoharam...abeg no come lagos o "Eyin Baba Oko mi" Eko o ni baje o
IT WILL BE A COMPLIMENT IF I SAY YOU HAVE A PEA SIZE BRAIN
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by mbahi: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
May God help us all
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by Abu34: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
dgitrader: this is dangerous o!
if the Emir with all his security protocols could be attacked, what is the fate of this gallant soldier(who is presently being trailed by terrorist following his small car)? i believe he is a father and has family too, may God touch the senses of the military command let them transfer him down south immediately o! ahhh!
before we add another to the long list of past heros.

northeast is on the verge of becoming another Afghanistan, the insurgents are die-hard fighters on suicide mission, the military surge being used has never worked anywhere in the world, ideological/religious warfare is a very dirty game, sometimes never ending. millions of jobless and poverty stricken youths are future recruits, sponsors of bokoharam are not short of funds, more heavy weapons flowing in from the Libyan crisis, the JTF are becoming overstretched, its only a matter of time before we see a full-scale breakdown of law and other.

which way Nigeria?

My friend relax. What do you know about Lt.Col Musa? If BH tell u that he is moving around in a small car u beleive them. So why havent they gunned him down. I know this guy well. Infact it is easier for Boko haram to kill all the northern Emirs than to even injure Lt.Col Musa. Killing Musa is even more difficult than killing GEJ. Have u even been to Borno before? Abeg forget talk.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by jimcaddy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
lakhadimar: NIGER DELTA MILITANTS KO BENDEL DELTA MILITANTS NI. SO YOU THINK THOSE GUN WIELDING THUGS IN THE CREEKS CAN SURVIVE A DAY IN THE NORTHERN DESERTS?
they will be paid to go to the north and collaborate with the JTF.. Look.. Dese BH guys have so much intelligence.. Dey have sources.. Dey know where JTF is and what car they drive.. Truth be told, BH is gradually overpowering our military, nd if dey succeed in doing that, den we are finished in Nigeria.. Asari Dokubo once waned BH dat if the militants shld start, den Nigeria will be a war zone.. So why not engage the services of ex militants to work with the JTF.. We need assistance from US to give us intelligence.. Look at wat is happening in northern Mali.. A combined efforts of french soldiers nd malian soldiers plus nigerian soldiers and dey are gradually overpowering the rebels.. BH need total war.. I can't imagine I were in the north.. U can't go out, go to the bank, to the market, to clubs etc.. Its pathetic
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by Wsdm: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Vincent 4:

Muslim is a useles religion for brainwashed illiterates,fools and moronswho kill in order to ve 70 virgin wen dey die....f****- ur nonsese sugar selling mohammed...
After 3 days in de grave,jesus was raised...did uselsess ,mohamed raise??..
... And these illiterates have built the most beautiful city in the world were "miss Lazarus" and co goes for shopping( Dubai) and a city( Saudi Arabia) that has record of the highest visitors among all the countries of the world annually and are the economic survivor of you god's own country( U.S.A) through petro- dollar. The fact that you have course to blame some Muslims for one reason or the other does not qualifies all Muslims to be bad. The Muslims are nurtured on how to talk , that is why we don't insult all Christians because of the callausness of few. Or do you(christians) think you don't have insults?
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by Costa2000(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
Human_being1st: na thunder go fire u, THANKS
hahahaha bros easy ooo,make the thunder fire boko haram.
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by kunlej2: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
dgitrader:

that is the fact of the matter! this fake federal system of government is not working, the country is just being held together by fiat, and its only a matter of time.
IF POOR MASSES OF NORTHEAST DESIRE PURE SHARIA/ISLAMIC RULE...... WHY HOLD IT AGAINST THEM.... LET THEM HAVE IT, ITS THEIR RIGHT. THE N/DELTA CLAMORED FOR RESOURCE CONTROL, THEY GOT 14%, SO IF THIS PEOPLE WANT ISLAMIC RULE, LET THEM HAVE IT.

more lives are being lost hourly in the north now, and the press can not even report the true picture, because the terrain is damn too dangerous.
i hope you are not c-r-a-z-y
i pray Col. Musa is safely transferred to another region away from this maiduguristan!
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by Vado(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2013

1000 likes. It's not exactly a rocket science but I doubt if such action would be taken. Our land borders are so porous and I can't recall when last jtf siezed illegal arms transported through these routes. Desperate times call for desperate measures and for a country like ours, I see no reason why we can't close our borders for a week or 2 with countries habouring these retards, cage the ones upnorth in & exterminate them back to 635 A.D.
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by ibkgab001: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
They are waiting for go ahead from oga @ d ****
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
dgitrader:

serious one o! backed by trailing too
if col musa was dear to u, what would you wish him now?
he should run like a fowl for his dear life!
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
This is a very BIG SLAP to the Nigerian military. They should declare war on borno state na.
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by Toktee(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mr man run for your life,johnadull will only condole with ur family and life goes on,be wise
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by naptu2: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
God bless and protect Colonel Musa and all members of the JTF.
Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by GoodGOOD: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Minuse one day today dat God wil deal with dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you / The Endsars Youth Movement Is The Guardian Newspaper Person Of The Year 2020 / President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.